It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 259
<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

If government data sources are now denied to O and HRC, then they have to go back to the source companies that the gov copied the data from in the first place!

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I deduced that there must be more than one Q simply because of the wide range of times Q posts. Sometimes during the day, often quite late at night. There doesn't seem to be any pattern that would suggest a regular schedule, like most people keep. Given the widely held suspicions that Q is in military intelligence, it would almost need to be a team of people.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Regardless ---- Q = Angel Among Us

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

You sir are a legend.

Fascinating what you have been doing in on here with these posts.

I'd tip my hat for you if i had one đź‘Ś

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
So what's up with Avenatti getting a hold of Cohen's bank records?

Rich Delmar, a counsel to the IG, said that in response to media reports, the office was “inquiring into allegations” that Suspicious Activity Reports on Cohen’s banking transactions were “improperly disseminated.”

nypost.com...

Why aren't people screaming about his flip attitude to not reveal his sources ? It took a dubious warrant to raid Cohen's office to begin with, now it looks like his banking records are being leaked to Stormy's lawyer ? WTH ?

Avenatti declined to reveal the source of his information during an interview with the DC paper. “The source or sources of our information is our work product, and nobody’s business,” Avenatti said.

I have no idea if Cohen did something wrong here, but it would seem that if he did break the law there would be no need to leak the bank records to make him look guilty in the court of public opinion. Avenatti should be put under oath to tell us who's paying him and who gave him Cohen's bank records.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Possibly another leak from someone to Avenattti.

Kind'a sad that things leak like a sieve, but money seems to loosen lips in the worst ways.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I'm so glad you decided to aid us in our quest. o7

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis

Kind'a sad that things leak like a sieve, but money seems to loosen lips in the worst ways.

The leak already backfired on him. I suspect a trap and Avenatti jumped head first into it.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Do we believe this summit is really for the 40 companies to brief POTUS?

Isn't it more likely that he's calling them together to say "You've had your shot at trying to control the world. Now I'm bringing in legislation to limit your use of data:

IBOR,
US equiv of European GDPR,
And... we are going to bring in a data inspection regime that is more stringent that Nuclear inspections!

Oh, and lastly, EVERY instance of sharing data outside your companies needs to be separately, specifically and positively signed off by individual users... no more "It was defaulted in the small print"!!!

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGOAT

Ivanka Trump will be President if she chooses to run. I know many left leaners who would vote for her in 2020 instead of her father. She would easily sweep the field in 2024. The Dems have NOBODY even close to her. They’re all corrupt, old, and hypocrites.

ILLEGAL Immigration & over Taxation are the two biggest issues for Americans from what I’ve been able to discern by talking to so many people across our country.

People are waking up to the fact that America’s govt has been the unlocked bank account for the world thanks to our ridiculous excuse for politicians.

We could pay for all the liberal policies and then some if we simply kept our funds in America instead of sending billions to other countries. Instead our political idiots line their pockets, their donors and foreign countries instead of making America better.

ILLEGAL Immigration hurts the workforce especially lower income & less educated (college programs for illegals makes this even worse!!) & it is a HUGE security RISK for our country.
The left has an infatuation with identity politics which as a fellow leftist I acknowledge there are grievances BUT we can’t have a country that is truly equal IF we have no country left.

This is the point of Q, getting all Americans to drop their pseudo differences and find common ground w/which to fight back against the true evil, the traitors, and help restore a better land for ALL.

My point is when people have the facts they move away from the establishment force fed puppets and go for better choices. Democrats are leaving in droves and that leaves MAGA candidates. They won’t go for traditional Republicans, but they will for those who wish to MAGA. We are seeing this in real time here in California. Lots of former Dems have told me they never imagined being on Trump’s side or voting for a Republican in their entire lifetime. Travis Allen instead of the RINO John Cox. Yet here they are telling me they will vote to help MAGA.

Sorry for such a long post but I feel it is important to state this!

WWG1WGA

Semper Fidelis

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

He's a scumbag, it was apparent from the beginning. Male counterpart to whats-her-toes and her daughter. Make a 'perfect family'.

Question is who got Stormy and Avenatti together and had them push this issue?

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Yeah, it's getting pretty old how leaking is being used to subvert the law and the truth. Maybe Lance will weigh in here,are lawyers allowed to use "evidence" that they attained from a leak ? Is it illegal for him to even have these bank records?

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis
orlando-politics.com...

Exclusive Stormy Daniels Attorney Has Deep Ties To The Democratic Party Joe Biden and Rahm Emanuel

According to Avenatti Bio, he is 47, worked at a political opposition and media firm, The Research Group, run by Rahm Emanuel (later Barack Obama’s White House chief of staff) and took part in more than 150 campaigns in 42 states, including Joe Biden’s U.S. Senate campaign. “

And here is his Bio - it is in there
avenatti.com...

edit on 5102018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Did someone here read the blind item on NXIVM? They mean the Olsen twins, correct? It all fits.
edit on 10-5-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Another reason for the parade of former administration officials to all of these different countries is that Q et al. can say, "we have it all," and they can, "hear you breathing," to all bad actors. So Obama, Kerry, Hillary all know they can't use electronic communications otherwise they will be monitored and as a result all these foreign visits for face time; and I'd be willing to bet, they have ears on those too, lol.

The black hats are in panic mode.

Never broadcast your move until it's too late to do anything about it.

Catching dangerous animals is not easy, nor is it quick, but it sure is satisfying.
edit on 10-5-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

Yeah, it's getting pretty old how leaking is being used to subvert the law and the truth. Maybe Lance will weigh in here,are lawyers allowed to use "evidence" that they attained from a leak ? Is it illegal for him to even have these bank records?

Leaked info is not admissible in court. Otherwise, the NSA records could be used on anyone.

Only info that is obtained from a legal search is allowed.

I think the leaks are more so to muddy waters and create a cesspool in the court of public opinion. The whole emotional response piece is huge in the psychology of the observers (the public).

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

If Giuliani was told that morning to get out it would seem to support he had no idea what was going to happen until then. I wonder who it was that called him that morning, whoever that was seemed to know and warned Giuliani.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: introvert

I'm always thinking 5 steps ahead.

Lot of good that will do you if you can't read.

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: introvert

Giuliani was part of 9-11 - Giuliani is part of "Q's" Plan

which one are we supposed to believe today?

Wait.

Giuliani was part of 9-11 - Giuliani is part of "Q's" Plan. Perhaps 9-11 was "Q"s plan.

Holy #!

"Q" is Khalid Sheikh Mohammed.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
May 10th blind item sounds also a lot like Jared Leto or James Franco. Hmm.

top topics

<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join