It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 221
<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Here is an interesting video of Hillary from yesterday. She was speaking at some women's event. The interesting part (imo) is how she speaks like what's happening now is just hopefully going to pass and it is evil in nature blah blah blah.
No back brace or anything like that (that's reason I came across it.) It's worth a listen if you can stomach her for an hour.
I don't know if she's running again in 2020 but after listening to her I put the odds at 60/40.

It really is disgusting/evil how she/they think the answer to everything is more government, especially once you've learned all we've learned here.

www.c-span.org.../hillary-clinton-speaks-women-human-rights

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Pakistan and Iran contain a dark secret.

Both are "strongholds" for Lilith (Lunar Apogee).

More on that later...
(at work)

edit on 6-5-2018 by eisegesis because: the "dark side" of the moon

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

What is the eight +1? I have never heard of that AFAIK so I assuming something biblical. I would love some clarification on that, please.

edit on 6-5-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

That was interesting. Thanks. Just to sum up, that is saying, they believe that to be divine you need to be as evil as you can?

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Saleha Mahmood Abedin was also a woman's rights fighter as close to SA and King or prince of SA.

Well if she's such a woman's rights fighter and close to those in Dubai she should have known about Princess' as 'daughter' of Dubai's ruler Sheikh Mohammed and her escape from her father.

Mohammed claims she has fled the country after being 'drugged and jailed for three years in the Arab state'

She claims to have been smuggled out of the country by a French spy and is currently on a yacht off the coast of India

Sadly the latest news is that she's being captured and nobody have heard from her since.

I would think if you're running such a campaign for woman's rights she should at least asked what happened to that Princess?

Daily mail

Hello knights

edit on 0b21America/ChicagoSun, 06 May 2018 17:52:21 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 06 May 2018 17:52:21 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Normal people don't make jokes about pedophilia.

Maybe you should try joking around about pedophilia (with normal people) and see how it goes over.

Normal people can be offended by anything, still doesn't make joking about anything against the law. What happened to all the anti-PC folks around here?

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Political correctness doesnt have anything to do with pedophiia. Plz

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Maybe you should try joking around about pedophilia (with normal people) and see how it goes over.

Normal people can be offended by anything, still doesn't make joking about anything against the law. What happened to all the anti-PC folks around here?

Sadly I agree with you on this.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

As in Huma Abedin?

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Yes she worked for Hillary both were in women's rights as for the Muslim brotherhood
edit on 0b56America/ChicagoSun, 06 May 2018 18:06:56 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 06 May 2018 18:06:56 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Thank you. I think that's where Horowitz comes into play later. Mueller and Stormy act as a gigantic red herring for the MSM. The recent reveal that Mueller seems to sabotage his own investigations is not just a coincidence. My take on it is that Mueller is going to recuse himself and someone else that is untainted takes over the investigation into the Clinton's. Mueller hired a lot of HRC's ex-lawyers that could seal her demise if they were allowed to break client confidentially. The Cohen raid and Trump's comment that client privilege is dead supports that theory.

I've been a lawyer 25 years. Even the worst lawyer I've ever met would not be so casual about breaching the a/c privilege as these recent events seem to indicate. Executing a search warrant for a lawyer's records and conducting a raid, esp. on a President's lawyer, is outrageous, unless there is clear proof the lawyer himself engaged in criminal conduct.

The more likely explanation is that Mueller stacked the deck in favor of the Clinton/Obama teams by hiring their ex-lawyers, who no doubt have been well-paid and chosen for their loyalty to the cause.

Yours is a good theory for ATS but I'm going to give it a "highly unlikely" rating.

Just for a counter measure, personally I had a lawyer reveal client protect information for spite. The complaint I filed, with evidence, with the BAR was thrown in the trash - literally. The downside for him was zip, zero. When spoke with other lawyers about this, they shrugged.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

So do you joke around about pedophilia?

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Is this part of the plan?

Rep. Nunes: House Intel Will Move to Hold Attorney General Jeff Sessions in Contempt

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

edit on 6-5-2018 by Aallanon because: formatting issues

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Is this part of the plan?

Rep. Nunes: House Intel Will Move to Hold Attorney General Jeff Sessions in Contempt

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

I was wondering that myself

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Well i hope it's nothing serious because Flynn earned a lot of respect from us anons over the past year. If they dare to f#ck with his family it will be repaid in kind. Michael Flynn cancels Montana campaign appearance due to unspecified 'family emergency'

Donald Trump's former national security adviser Michael Flynn canceled a campaign appearance Sunday in Montana for Republican US Senate candidate Troy Downing due to an unspecified 'family emergency.'

The cancellation of Sunday's event was announced by Flynn in a video posted by Downing's campaign.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
Political correctness doesnt have anything to do with pedophiia. Plz

I do believe the post said joking about pedophilia and not the act of pedophilia.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I don't but I think Chris Rock's molester uncle joke is funny.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Did you notice the "Saudi Sheep deal" link?

Didn't someone post on the early thread about New Zealand having an extreme shortage of Adrenochrome?

Bolding is mine.

Was this ever found out to be a real thing?

I mean, at the level being portrayed on twitter and a (shudder).

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Thank you. I think that's where Horowitz comes into play later. Mueller and Stormy act as a gigantic red herring for the MSM. The recent reveal that Mueller seems to sabotage his own investigations is not just a coincidence. My take on it is that Mueller is going to recuse himself and someone else that is untainted takes over the investigation into the Clinton's. Mueller hired a lot of HRC's ex-lawyers that could seal her demise if they were allowed to break client confidentially. The Cohen raid and Trump's comment that client privilege is dead supports that theory.

I've been a lawyer 25 years. Even the worst lawyer I've ever met would not be so casual about breaching the a/c privilege as these recent events seem to indicate. Executing a search warrant for a lawyer's records and conducting a raid, esp. on a President's lawyer, is outrageous, unless there is clear proof the lawyer himself engaged in criminal conduct.

The more likely explanation is that Mueller stacked the deck in favor of the Clinton/Obama teams by hiring their ex-lawyers, who no doubt have been well-paid and chosen for their loyalty to the cause.

Yours is a good theory for ATS but I'm going to give it a "highly unlikely" rating.

Just for a counter measure, personally I had a lawyer reveal client protect information for spite. The complaint I filed, with evidence, with the BAR was thrown in the trash - literally. The downside for him was zip, zero. When spoke with other lawyers about this, they shrugged.

I can't speak to your situation or the Bar's response, and I'm sorry if it was done purely out of spite. Personally I get p.o.'d when I see bad lawyering (and there's a lot of it lately where I currently practice) because I'm a straight up, honest guy and I expect my profession to behave the same way. The profession unfortunately has attracted a lot of immoral and dishonest people the last 20 or so years.

I do know lawyers can release protected confidential information in multiple circumstances, here's the rule in North Carolina as an FYI to you and others seeing this (which likely differs in many other States):

NC Client Confidentialy Rule

edit on 6-5-2018 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

Adrenochrome is just oxidized adrenaline and synthesized adrenaline has been available for over 100 years.

You can buy it online.

And it's psychoactive effects are supposedly a myth.
edit on 6-5-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join