It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 222
<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

Definitely a thing as someone posted the chemical molecule for it earlier in the thread!

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Adrenochrome is just oxidized adrenaline and synthesized adrenaline has been available for over 100 years.

You can buy it online.

And it's psychoactive effects are supposedly a myth.

Bolding mine.

That is the part that concerns me.

What esoteric / satanistic information that seems rather well guarded would warrant some of the other rumors we have heard about to lead to such a thing? Could there be more to it than we are lead to believe?

Have they descended into such a deep dark part of the rituals where such a thing is required?

Method of such madness?

Purpose?

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Pardon me if this has been posted. I haven't seen it discussed, but I tend to skim a lot.

Photos have surfaced that show Richard Branson on his island with members of the billionaire-backed cult that has been charged with child sex trafficking.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Did you notice the "Saudi Sheep deal" link?

Didn't someone post on the early thread about New Zealand having an extreme shortage of Adrenochrome?

Bolding is mine.

Was this ever found out to be a real thing?

I mean, at the level being portrayed on twitter and a (shudder).

You mean the shortage or adrenachrome itself?

Well one of my favourite movies has a little segment about it. Fear and loathing in las vegas. Looks like Hunter S Thompsson has at least tried it.

I know the rumours about him.

Almost ruined it for me.

Carry on.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
The tile floor of the Vatican depicts Moloch.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis
What esoteric / satanistic information that seems rather well guarded would warrant some of the other rumors we have heard about to lead to such a thing? Could there be more to it than we are lead to believe?

I said supposedly because I have personally never tried it but I don't see how something can be well guarded when you can order it and try it if you want to.

Have they descended into such a deep dark part of the rituals where such a thing is required?

Method of such madness?

Purpose?

Your statement looks like straight up hype when "such a thing" is the equivalent of a liter o' cola.
edit on 6-5-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Sorry, I was trying to avoid the hype-esq type stuff.

I had a bit of a long evening last night with someone who was going on about it and how it's.. 'collected' from the victims and how sick people are etc.

A lot of twitter and other, less than credible websites were used as 'evidence'.

Might have tainted my reasoning a little.

Is why I wanted to ask here, amongst people who might have a better idea then I, given the topic(s).
edit on C18755215 by Cygnis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Where child sacrifice is a business
www.bbc.com...

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I understand, after all, it is part of the conspiracy theory but when you realize that it is an unscheduled substance and readily available, although pricey, then common sense dictates that the CT might be exaggerated.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
+++++
----
---
--
-
[HAMMER]
[DOWN]
[PROTOCOL]
This week.
[V]

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

Do you think that's Moloch and not one of the Living Creatures from Revelations? I mean, it could be both I guess, but Moloch has no wings. Not six anyway?
edit on 6-5-2018 by Cutepants because: Number of wings...

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Gramps 2055

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I've come up with the idea that the new political party which will emerge after the Great Awakening won't be the Republican party, nor some unnamed or resurrected Whig Party or Tea Party. No, it will come from the ashes of the Democrat party.

Importantly, it will keep the Old Democrats from reforming and haunting America in the future. The New Democrats will also be able to counter the Republicans, who represent few true believers, except maybe religious types or Traditional Democrats looking for ~reassurance~.

The New Democrats will fill the void perfectly, and now they have a name.

edit on 6-5-2018 by FlyingFox because: "....the party of Lincoln, FDR, JFK, blah blah blah"

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

The Devil Made Me Do It Satan Worship & Ritualistic Abuse Follow up story 1 year later by Ian Leslie of Australian 60 minutes 1990.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
A light primer:

www.trimondi.de...

Elite Sociopaths = Mahasiddha Wannabes

Many secret societies are based on the same.

Start with the Law of Inversion and work backwards.

That might have been the most disturbing thing I have ever read, it sounds to me like some warped, sick sh#t, that so -called "enlightened" people use to justify the most depraved depths of Hell. Probably the kind of crap Keith Rainer and other scum-bags with a dark soul use to manipulate others to participate in their sick games.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/the_experiment/experiment_lilith.htm

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

..."As the Hierarchy said through Lindsey, “Her role was and is to perpetuate her bloodline and at some point bring the Luciferian and Anunnaki bloodlines together... Those who want to merge the two bloodlines are the Anunnaki because it would tie them directly into Lucifer.” This also helps reinforce what Rayelan Allen wrote about Hillary Clinton’s part in shying Princess Diana away from potential husband’s here in the United States: “Di had her eyes set on being the First Lady of America” [uniting the two bloodlines]... Diana would be allowed to choose her new husband from three men that had been hand-picked for her. Each man represented a powerful New World Order family [the bloodline of Jesus]: Jay Rockefeller and George W. Bush represented their families respectively. The other candidate was Bill Clinton.”

It is according to Allan that rumors had circulated in Arkansas since the time Bill Clinton’s mother was born that she was the illegitimate daughter of Winthrop Rockefeller [royal bloodline] but it was the Rothschilds [Anunnaki bloodline] who bought the hand of the Princess Diana and would marry her to a man of their choice. ”On Tuesday, September 24, 1996, President Clinton was in New York signing the Comprehensive Nuclear Test Ban Treaty. This meeting had been planned for months, and the President could not get out of it. Knowing this, Hillary made sure that Princess Diana was invited to the White House on that day. The White House meeting between Hillary and Diana was only two days after the sudden, swift and secret marriage of John F. Kennedy, Jr. to Caroline Bessette.

Could Hillary have been afraid that now that JFK, Jr. was no longer available, Diana would settle for Bill? ”At the White House breakfast, Hillary told Diana something that made her leave the United States immediately. What could Hillary have told Diana that would have made her turn and run?... Whatever Hillary said to Diana at that September White House meeting, Diana left the United States and never returned.”

If this bears an uncanny resemblance to the Alien vs Predator movie where Mankind is trapped between two warring alien races, then perhaps we are not too far wrong, for alien they both are, and warring we are just beginning to find out."

edit on 6-5-2018 by FlyingFox because: nasty woman

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

No no NO!

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

That is only one possible timeline .
We must make sure to carve memes into mountainsides and maybe some nazca lines type memes to ensure that our future isn't memeingless

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Mt. Rushmore #2?

Horizantal Q with Patriots rising through it to freedom!

top topics

<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join