It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 223
<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

I had not seen this latest video. I know the first one was so gut wrenching, no one could go away not believing this young woman.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson

originally posted by: Cygnis

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Did you notice the "Saudi Sheep deal" link?

Didn't someone post on the early thread about New Zealand having an extreme shortage of Adrenochrome?

Bolding is mine.

Was this ever found out to be a real thing?

I mean, at the level being portrayed on twitter and a (shudder).

You mean the shortage or adrenachrome itself?

Well one of my favourite movies has a little segment about it. Fear and loathing in las vegas. Looks like Hunter S Thompsson has at least tried it.

I know the rumours about him.

Almost ruined it for me.

Carry on.

Folks get confused on things like this due to incomplete information and ignorance. DNA is the key as well as a combination of other drugs consumed and the pedavore habits. Notice what happens to Native Americans when they drink? The controllers know, they do not have the genetics to deal with it - frankly they're FAR better of without that ability. The pedovore's genetics create a different response then the average person. The folks who say things like, "eh, my brother tried and nothing" or, "I need it for xxx" are simply ignorant. The process involves things so far beyond "my brother tried" thinking as to be no way to discuss.

It is all part of ritual, ritual that the average provocateur keyboard warrior cannot participate in, therefor not understand. The ritual is no joke, if you have the genetics amongst other things including the level at which your system vibrates with the frequency ranges available.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Sorry if this was posted already, but check out the BOOM reference today!

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
This picture is Hillary with NZ Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern. It does look like the scarf is hiding something.

Warning...HRC looks scarier than usual..

There is something poking out there on the right side by her cheek. Neck brace, maybe....

www.radionz.co.nz...

Edit...looks like a UFO in the picture too...upper right..

edit on 6-5-2018 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
Where child sacrifice is a business
www.bbc.com...

Funny how they always allow third-worlders and blacks to be portrayed as child sacrificing cannibalistic animals but when the spotlight is put on "royalty" its called a conspiracy-theory.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
a reply to: carewemust

I know she is making money here,but why NZ,we are a small country that surely,for no other reason than money,means little to big ole US for all these big wigs to be here in such a small timeframe? I dunno,just biffing it out there.

The New Zealand government gave $12 million to the Clinton Foundation in 2016, to reduce AIDS in Africa. For a smaller country, $12 million taxpayer dollars isn't chump change. This raised quite a few eyebrows even back then.
Story: www.wakeupnz.net...

The Clinton Foundation only spends 3% of donations received, on chartiable causes!
www.israelnationalnews.com...

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Isn't Jacinda pregnant? Hope that's NOT why Hillary is there!

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I saw this, Clinton doesnt look well.
Why is Clinton and Obama making trips to NZ all of a sudden?

Something is up...

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

She looks strangely maniacal, panicked..

Like an animal that is desperately trying to escape.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thats a lot of coin for a small country like us. That be why our shady PM Jon key abruptly resigned last year,for sure. Why would we be giving the Clinton's money is what I can't work out?

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I don't like the symbolism of the humming bird on Clinton.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Do they look related to anyone else?

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
owlcation.com/stem/Hummingbird-Facts-and-Symbolism

owlcation.com...

The patron god of the Aztecs was named Hitzilopochti, which means “The Hummingbird on the Left.” He was also the God of the Sun and War and could be identified by the bracelet of hummingbird feathers he wore around his left wrist. The Aztecs believed the hummingbird was a symbol of rebirth, and that if they died in battle they would be reincarnated as one of the tiny birds.

The Hopi and Zuni thought hummingbirds intervened and spoke with the Gods convincing them to bring rain to humankind.

edit on 6-5-2018 by FlyingFox because: hmm

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
The tile floor of the Vatican depicts Moloch.

Yea, that's not Molech...

Revelation 4:6-8

6 Also in front of the throne there was what looked like a sea of glass, clear as crystal. In the center, around the throne, were four living creatures, and they were covered with eyes, in front and in back. 7 The first living creature was like a lion, the second was like an ox, the third had a face like a man, the fourth was like a flying eagle. 8 Each of the four living creatures had six wings and was covered with eyes all around, even under its wings...

The eyes in the mosaic are the gieaway, even without seeing the whole thing, at least to me.

So, so you have a link to the pic posted? I'd be curious to see the whole thing.

edit on 6-5-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Gramps 2055

...this is how you see yourselves? and you feel heroic?

hm... you've been lured into the deep cave by trolls, and yet when people stand outside the cave and yell to warn you, you say no troll, no troll, you're the troll.

good luck slaying the illuminati with those wicked memes, and being the personal army of some bored channers who think they made trump happen. have fun with all that.

god help y'all.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

[Future Comms]
Pre_stage ele_y
Pre_stage sec_y
Pre_stage dir_y
Pre_stage cap_y
[OnReady]
Q

I'm not sure if this is related. If it is then the lack of a space might make sense.

Did you know that datasets have an onReady function? If you are adding code to a dataset and it's not working the way you expect, it may be because the dataset hasn't fully loaded by the time your code runs.

By placing your code inside the onReady function's callback, you ensure that your code doesn't run until the dataset is completely loaded.

I couldn't tell you what an OnReady finction does, but it may have something to do with the tripcode change. It may also be a hint that there are DB's out there with all the info thats been gathered so far by Q or the DOJ.

I thought I'd throw it out there.

WixCode

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
This picture is Hillary with NZ Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern. It does look like the scarf is hiding something.

Warning...HRC looks scarier than usual..

There is something poking out there on the right side by her cheek. Neck brace, maybe....

www.radionz.co.nz...

Edit...looks like a UFO in the picture too...upper right..

Lol it looks like she is and should be wearing a straight jacket. It's for her own good.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   

edit on 7-5-2018 by FlyingFox because: funraiser

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

Clinton appears to have lost her mind to a degree.

But apart from that, if I were to offer a deductive speculation (taking a puff of my pipe with Sherlock Holmes hat on), I would suggest that since Clinton is selective in her attire, and we've often seen her with gaudy flowers that look like grandmas chouch etc., the hummingbird symbolism is meaningful and not simply a random occurrence ie: that just happened to be her choice when out clothes shopping.

We've looked at the flower/garden symbolism with Obama's presidential portrait. The flower represents youth and vitality as much as it does actual pubescent and pre-pubescent children.

So if I were to speculate, I'd say that she's there for some sort of treatment and in particular, something restorative, say like a young blood and/or blood plasma tranfusion and something that the NZ Prime Minister is aware of, and the reason why Hillary chose not to wear makeup for sympathy, like she did after the election, like the before of a before and after. Maybe Jacinda Ardern is a kindred spirit in "the craft".

She (Hillary) appears to have bounced back at a recent speech, but she lapses back to messed up and crazy and requires something to reinvigorate her.

If I'm right, then in this context the hummingbird symbolism makes a very sad statement about the method and the means with Hillary travelling to the ends of the Earth in pursuit of nectar with which to spread her wings one more time.

There was also a crazed look of desperation in her eyes, there's no denying it.

So sad.

posted on May, 7 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Something is brewing?

No Tweets from the President over the weekend. Nothing scheduled for him Monday (tomorrow). No messages from Q over the weekend.

Source: twitter.com...

top topics

<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join