It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 171
<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: abago71

Giuliani says the only crimes were committed by the government. He is basically agreeing with everything Hannity always says and then some.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

Thanks Phoenix!

I think that gives me enough confidence to let y'all know what I think I've found as a Theory for us to test.

In essence we have been told a few times by Q how important timestamps are so I have looked at how we get more data from the timestamps.

My thought process is that timestamps should not be thought of solely as useable for time comparisons - they can also be converted to text creating 3 letter abbreviations or initials!

If we use Hours of "02" as a letter n position 2 of the alphabet, we get B. Likewise with minutes and seconds. Because minutes and seconds go 00 to 60 we need to use Modulo 26 (letters in alphabet).

We have often been musing over what 2 or 3 letter abbreviations mean within the post (and in magic squares) so this may provide an additional "between the lines" one outside of the post contents.

In example, Q post #70 has the line "By the time POTUS returns from his trip":

The "Time to abbreviation" translation converts the timestamp to "@NK" and... I think... we have since learnt that discussions might have taken place with North Korea on the way back from Japan via South Korea! Therefore the post is now proven to have told us POTUS was also visiting North Korea BEFORE that came out after the trip through later posts.

It's a theory... there to be broken or confirmed.

(For those wondering, 00 hrs mins or secs translate to @ because of ascii character set and use of modulo 26.)

I have added a column to the s/sheet to show the calculated new/additional abbreviation for each post.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: abago71

Giuliani says the only crimes were committed by the government. He is basically agreeing with everything Hannity always says and then some.

Well some people want to redeem themselves and gladly take every opportunity they could get. Most people will be very surprised when they find out who has been singing like a bird without them even noticing.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
a reply to: IAMTAT

Highlights?
Can’t watch.

Giuliani really attacking Comey.
Called him a perverted human being and a pathological liar.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Macron pretty much knew he was getting drop-kicked at that point, so he was just putting on a show..."acting" up.

Trump is like, "yeah ok".
edit on 2-5-2018 by FlyingFox because: and thinking maybe Macron was literally mocking the issues Trump presented to him...hmm

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Thanks for the info everyone!

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: liveandlearn

Nice to hear such a positive story.
My mother is pretty red pilled but i still hesitate to tell her about myself and what is going on with me because i really hate to burden her with my problems. Sadly her cancer came back recently and i want her to focus on herself instead of me.

Well I will say that it is good you have found a way to release all that is within you here on this forum. Think we are all understanding now.

Best wishes for your mother's recovery.

Thank you! She is a fighter.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Phoenix

Thanks Phoenix!

I think that gives me enough confidence to let y'all know what I think I've found as a Theory for us to test.

In essence we have been told a few times by Q how important timestamps are so I have looked at how we get more data from the timestamps.

My thought process is that timestamps should not be thought of solely as useable for time comparisons - they can also be converted to text creating 3 letter abbreviations or initials!

If we use Hours of "02" as a letter n position 2 of the alphabet, we get B. Likewise with minutes and seconds. Because minutes and seconds go 00 to 60 we need to use Modulo 26 (letters in alphabet).

We have often been musing over what 2 or 3 letter abbreviations mean within the post (and in magic squares) so this may provide an additional "between the lines" one outside of the post contents.

In example, Q post #70 has the line "By the time POTUS returns from his trip":

The "Time to abbreviation" translation converts the timestamp to "@NK" and... I think... we have since learnt that discussions might have taken place with North Korea on the way back from Japan via South Korea! Therefore the post is now proven to have told us POTUS was also visiting North Korea BEFORE that came out after the trip through later posts.

It's a theory... there to be broken or confirmed.

(For those wondering, 00 hrs mins or secs translate to @ because of ascii character set and use of modulo 26.)

I have added a column to the s/sheet to show the calculated new/additional abbreviation for each post.

I know it isn't proved, but this moment I am in awe.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I thought Giuliani was part of the globalists, part of the cabal, dealing with 9-11 and all that

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
A question regarding CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS and LLCs for the forum.

Is there anyone with US legal knowledge who can say whether Limited Liability of members in an LLC is limited "In totum" or per lawsuit?

What I'm getting at is whether owners in LLCs could effectively be bankrupted via the multiple claims of a Class Action Lawsuit? Wikipedia says that in states such as Conneticut:

LLC members can be personally liable for operation of the LLC (see, for example, the case of Sturm v. Harb Development

If so, could this be what Q hinted at in posts such as #1105:

Apr 9 2018 12:12:03 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 28003e 967390

CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS ARE VERY EFFECTIVE.
2 BILLION PEOPLE.
GLOBAL.
SCALE.
REGULATION OR KILL?
PEOPLE HAVE THE POWER TO DECIDE.
Q

Note that converting the timestamp to an abbreviation gives "LLC"!!

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

He also said Trump paid the lawyer back for Stormy Daniels

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Big news from Giuliani that he said Trump paid back Cohen $130K over Stormy Daniels.
This appears to be in conflict with what Trump said earlier.
Left is jumping on this...but it's still confusing about what Giuliani actually meant.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Yeah. Just listening to the recap on Ingraham.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Cargo shift will do just that...

edit on 2-5-2018 by FlyingFox because: yellowcake

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Wonder how it was "invoiced".

😎

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Taking a wild assed guess*, I would imagine that it is different from state to state. One reason Delaware was so popular for a long time was that it had very advantageous laws for LLCs, Nevada is now becoming the new Delaware as they seem to have revamped their own already LLC-friendly laws to make them even more so.

*I have no legal or other training whatsoever, the prior statement is based purely on my own personal experience and wide ranging reading of various documents, news articles, and forum posts.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Big news from Giuliani that he said Trump paid back Cohen $130K over Stormy Daniels.
This appears to be in conflict with what Trump said earlier.
Left is jumping on this...but it's still confusing about what Giuliani actually meant.

It means that when Donald Trump said that he didn't know Cohen paid Stormy $130k, Trump was not telling the truth. But Giuliani says it's no big deal, because the $130k was from his personal funds...not campaign funds.

The President is working on large-scale projects. Soap Opera affairs are trivial by comparison. Also, As one Congressman correctly points out, Trumps lies do far less damage to Americans, than Obama's lies did.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I'm reading Giuliani said Trump wasn't aware of any specifics of what Cohen was doing regarding SD. Apparently he (Cohen) was on retainer.
G also said no campaign money was involved.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Thanks J&C... loving the disclaimer!

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
I thought Giuliani was part of the globalists, part of the cabal, dealing with 9-11 and all that

Body language says otherwise.

imo, Giuliani could be relevant now considering his unique position, in the midst of things.

One more time:

Giuliani=NYPD
Trump=NYC
Clinton=NYS
JFK Jr=NYC

9/11=NYC
Weiner labtop=NYPD

This just scratches the surface. I'm pretty certain Giuliani would have both motive and opportunity to adjoin The Plan. Assuming he has access to NYPD resources, also possessing a template to 9/11. NYFD and NYPD got hit pretty hard that day, do they seem like the kind of guys to just let something like that go?

Trump and JFK Jr more than acquainted in the same time and place Giuliani was ascendant. Then Clinton coming in like the Grim Reaper after the senate seat JFK's son wanted. Who wouldn't like that?

Is there anything missing from this plot? I told my friends a year ago to throw out all their history books and classic works of literature. Forget the political intrigue of 1000 years, this is bigger.

edit on 2-5-2018 by FlyingFox because: Treachery

top topics

<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join