It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 168
<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Hmm. I don't want to freak out people but am i the only one who feels supercharged for months now? I don't exactly know where this feeling is coming from but it's like i'm capable of tearing a rift into reality itself. I never felt this way before. I guess i have Q and i have no name for them yet to thank for it. It's like we are about to reach a new stage of evolution. Strange times ahead.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Merkel is probably scared that her name is mentioned in Bibis massive amount of folders and CD's. It would be hilarious if everyone else gets impeached except Trump. Too bad we don't execute traitors anymore. I hope she goes up in flames and that we have still enough time left to repair the damage she has done to us.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I like Q within "moderation". So glad the love is moderated.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Q post on 27th April ," military aircraft crashing US "

Military plane crashes near Georgia airport, killing five

A WC-130 Hercules military cargo plane crashed and burst into flames Wednesday shortly after takeoff at a Georgia airport, killing at least five of the nine people aboard, U.S. Air Force officials told Fox News.

They said just after take off , but moments ago when I watched fox the plane was way up in the air and came straight down, but they took that photo offline?

edit on 0b30America/ChicagoWed, 02 May 2018 17:57:30 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 02 May 2018 17:57:30 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Hmm. I don't want to freak out people but am i the only one who feels supercharged for months now? I don't exactly know where this feeling is coming from but it's like i'm capable of tearing a rift into reality itself. I never felt this way before. I guess i have Q and i have no name for them yet to thank for it. It's like we are about to reach a new stage of evolution. Strange times ahead.

It's called Monarch. Project that is.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Are you getting the laser beam eyes too?
It's like superhero puberty up in here. New abilities in strange new places

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

I know what Project Monarch is but this feels different and kinda inhuman. I hope i don't get superpowers because i would wipe out the mafia,cartels,yakuza,triads in no time.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Are you getting the laser beam eyes too?
It's like superhero puberty up in here. New abilities in strange new places

I'm thinking more in the lines of Telekinesis,Pyrokinesis,Telepathy possibly super strength,agility and speed. The question is what are they willing to do to stop this from progressing. There are many really scary Depopulation scenarios in place and they would not hesitate to wipe us out by the millions to prevent this from happening. Is this the real reason why DNA and Ancestory firms are trying to get as many "volunteers" as possible?
edit on 2-5-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I know what Project Monarch is but this feels different and kinda inhuman. I hope i don't get superpowers because i would wipe out the mafia,cartels,yakuza,triads in no time.

I guess you didn't hear the Syrian Ambassador going on about genetically modified soldiers in Syria courtesy of the US. Superpowers be real homie.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I don't want to freak out people but am i the only one who feels supercharged for months now?

I have noticed a Sirius increase in mental acuity since Sunday.

The proverbial flooding has begun.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Here's the video.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I don't exactly know where this feeling is coming from but it's like i'm capable of tearing a rift into reality itself. I never felt this way before.

Prolly all them aliens.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Woah!

My stomach dropped watching that. Possible foul play? Q has mentioned the air crashes before.

Prayers to the family's involved.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Weird that plane had a pretty good record for not crashing?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Trust me. You get used to superpowers over time.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

I do not know much about flying, but it is hard to imagine stalling could cause this kind of crash. It had to be something catastrophic.

Very sad.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat

Here's the video.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

2 points:

The first point is that is the exact same plane Pres. Trump was photographed in front of when he was in Puerto Rico.

Secondly, after the plane hits the ground, something flies straight into the same spot really, really fast and then you see the explosion. Anybody else see it?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: samuelsson

We need a new Q drop.

So Merkel says she is afraid Tehran would move more quickly toward weaponization of nuclear material if the Nuclear deal is rescinded. Does she not think that perhaps they have been working toward that goal the entire time thumbing their noses at the international community?

This is how they think: Iran agrees to not develop nuclear weapons; Israel presents solid evidence that Iran continues to develop nuclear weapons; Trump says the "deal" is off; Merkel says because of Trump Iran will develop nuclear weapons.

They don't think straight, they don't talk straight, there's no logical reasoning occurring with them. They want "a deal" and for them that's all that counts. It's been like that for decades with liberals - respect the process, ignore the results.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I get the impression that Q is silent because it's our move.

To explain:

Q asked anons to go out and find publicly available proofs for what they already know but cannot use in court without declaring how they got it.

Maybe we are expected to have uncovered one or more of these proofs since the last drops and maybe Q can't proceed until we make those proofs publicly available.

In short, we could be holding up the plan!

I suggest we re_read last 50 or so posts and see what we've missed - rather than waiting for Q to post "Re_read re subject, a, b or c... you're holding up the plan!"

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory

originally posted by: crappiekat

Here's the video.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

2 points:

The first point is that is the exact same plane Pres. Trump was photographed in front of when he was in Puerto Rico.

I've no idea if that's the same plane?

Secondly, after the plane hits the ground, something flies straight into the same spot really, really fast and then you see the explosion. Anybody else see it?

I saw it , and it was a bird..

top topics

<< 165  166  167    169  170  171 >>

join