It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 170
<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Thanks for replying PE.

Is the pain throughout your body or mainly in the head? It sounds as though you don't associate any of the change with your pineal gland?

I typically sleep 3 to 4hrs a night and have been blocking out low level pain for decades. Going through hi-demand IT transformations/M&A also means I hardly ever switch of my processor. Unfortunately no special powers so far... just a minor improvement n pulling ability at weekends would be a bonus, haha.

One final question... can you control this yet and apply "on demand"? Or taken over by it when it wants to assert?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Catching up the last couple pages but wanted to post this anecdotal family response to Q

One of my children (mid 40's) recently started paying closer attention to Q. He calls daily (sometimes 2-3 times) excited about all he's learning.

He has mostly been on board with consipracy theories, lack of gov trust, FF's as most of my children. But he is beginning to see the breath and depth and the massive tangled web. These discoveries are exciting tho he isn't ready to go all in on any one thing. I think more exciting because he is discovering them with guidance of Q and related links from posters.

Today he discovered the interrelationship of the Jewish community with hollywood. He knew about banks and sorta the news media but lacked the deep interrelationship as one group of people worldwide. He has even connected Moloch and child sacrifice from history (tho he doesn't really know the depth and how far back or other aspects or religion/child abuse). Not something I would push right now.

Thing is he admitted that I had probably tried to tell him before but he was afraid to listen. And admitted that is why people don't learn or open their mind. This effects his christian beliefs but he is, for now, able to separate basic christianity from ancient and some current Judaic understandings.

All this to say...he would not have gone down that road without Q,

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1
It's a shame that apparently no U.S. outlets have the full video. The plane looks like it just ran out of gas, or forward thrust for some reason, after taking off. Weird and scary.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Do we know where POTUS was (publicly AND really) on 5th November '17? A post on that date says "By the time POTUS returns from his trip the world will be a different place"

This is quite important as it may prove an additional source of information from Q Posts!

...and no, it's not magic square related but it will show Future proves past!!

Rel, can't say why but put a sticky note on that thought above
Remind me of it when I ask you later - cranky's memory being what it is and all....

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Is that when he flew back via North Korea and took a pic out of the AF1 window?

For the post I'm testing this new found data on, it is saying "@NK" in reply to the post line "By the time POTUS returns from his trip"!!!!

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Will do Cranky!

Also see my follow up reply to PE with the data "@NK".

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: fiverx313

So glad you pointed out how much more productive Trump must be to have achieved so much in half the working hours of Obama!

Just shows how much difference a good team, delegation and a proper single chain of command can make.

if you really think that trump has accomplished a lot compared to obama i can only conclude that you only pay attention to the news you like.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
Catching up the last couple pages but wanted to post this anecdotal family response to Q

One of my children (mid 40's) recently started paying closer attention to Q. He calls daily (sometimes 2-3 times) excited about all he's learning.

He has mostly been on board with consipracy theories, lack of gov trust, FF's as most of my children. But he is beginning to see the breath and depth and the massive tangled web. These discoveries are exciting tho he isn't ready to go all in on any one thing. I think more exciting because he is discovering them with guidance of Q and related links from posters.

Today he discovered the interrelationship of the Jewish community with hollywood. He knew about banks and sorta the news media but lacked the deep interrelationship as one group of people worldwide. He has even connected Moloch and child sacrifice from history (tho he doesn't really know the depth and how far back or other aspects or religion/child abuse). Not something I would push right now.

Thing is he admitted that I had probably tried to tell him before but he was afraid to listen. And admitted that is why people don't learn or open their mind. This effects his christian beliefs but he is, for now, able to separate basic christianity from ancient and some current Judaic understandings.

Thank you for sharing that story.
I'm watching one of my much younger sons go through similar growth and awareness regarding the deep state.
Our conversations have actually created an entirely new avenue of bonding.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Whole body and my pain tolerance is pretty high. It happens kinda random but at times i could force it. I was like show me and boom there it was clear as day. I'm trying to get back to the vault to open it but it's not as easy as it sounds. To be honest it's cool and all but also really exhausting mentally and physically. However the force(i just call it that for now) that compels me to write certain drops acts completely separate from my other experiences. I have no control over it.

Thanks for listening because i have no one else i could talk too and well i do sound completely bonkers.
I'm glad it happened to me though because now i finally understand certain people who i always thought were just insane. I hope Dashen doesn't mind and i wonder if others had similar experiences since they started to follow Q and this thread in particular. Granted mine started way before Q and got amplified but i figured it couldn't hurt to ask.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Trump Schedule 11/07-2017

President Donald Trump and First Lady Melania Trump will depart Tokyo, Japan Tuesday morning en route to Pyeongtaek, Republic of Korea (South Korea.)

I would think Nov 7 might match better.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Way before Q!

manifestation is also completely different.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Nice to hear such a positive story.
My mother is pretty red pilled but i still hesitate to tell her about myself and what is going on with me because i really hate to burden her with my problems. Sadly her cancer came back recently and i want her to focus on herself instead of me.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

For my part, no new powers yet but I did have what fellow members said could be an instantaneous Kundalini experience a couple months ago.

If you feel that lots of ordinary people are capable of what your experiencing then I feel it's very beneficial to learn more from you in advance.

edit on 2-5-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix

Way before Q!

manifestation is also completely different.

Interesting and thanks for sharing.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Thank you for sharing that story.
I'm watching one of my much younger sons go through similar growth and awareness regarding the deep state.
Our conversations have actually created an entirely new avenue of bonding.

Hi Tat. Appreciate hearing it is happening in your family as well. Hopefully their are others.

Recall somewhere in the new testament there was something about brother going against brother (family against family?)

Maybe an unanticipated consequence, this bonding via Q.

My son did tell me at one time about 6 years ago that he was afraid to hear what I had to say.

Truth defeats the dark.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I would think so too. I'm just an ordinary guy with a dark past after all. I never prayed once in my life and i don't do meditations or other esoteric and mystical stuff. Sorry i don't want to offend anyone but thats how it is. For me it almost feels natural.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: liveandlearn

Nice to hear such a positive story.
My mother is pretty red pilled but i still hesitate to tell her about myself and what is going on with me because i really hate to burden her with my problems. Sadly her cancer came back recently and i want her to focus on herself instead of me.

Well I will say that it is good you have found a way to release all that is within you here on this forum. Think we are all understanding now.

Best wishes for your mother's recovery.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Incredibly interesting interview with Giuliani on Hannity right now.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Highlights?
Can’t watch.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

yes lots of Q verifacation

top topics

<< 167  168  169    171  172  173 >>

join