It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 169
<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

It's also possible (and I'm going to assign a medium to high probability thereto) that many of the bigwigs in each country who is pushing for the deal to remain in place have financial interests tied to the process somewhere along the line; this could be any of the following: mining, refining, transportation, storage, manufacture of any of the equipment necessary for the preceding, and more.

a reply to: LanceCorvette

You are spot on good sir.

By any means necessary, the ends justifying the aforementioned means, and it's the intentions, not the outcome that matters most.

By the way, I am glad you're posting in the thread, you've got some chops if I recall correctly.
edit on 2-5-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

What has changed in your dietary requirements, sleep patterns in line with this change PE? Do you feel any association of these changes with your pineal gland.

Not asking to challenge - just to understand and try to grow at the same pace.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
I saw it , and it was a bird..

Then you did NOT see it or saw something else.
I bird does NOT move that fast straight into the ground.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

Yes I saw a second object but couldn't make out if it was a fly inside the diner or something larger outside, also whether it landed this or the far side of the hill - almost looked like a plane in a horizontal spin.

Would this be the effect if a focussed EMP covered a small area and took out 2 planes?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

That sure was a strange matrix like move, lets call it the NeoBird..

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
[HRC]
[CF]
Broke?
DNC wants their money back.
Promises not kept.
Benefactors getting angry.
She was destined to win.
[Rook]
Takes.
[Bishop]
Running out of moves are we.
Target acquired.
Can you hear the birds sing?
No place to hide.
[V]

Yup

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Hmm. I don't want to freak out people but am i the only one who feels supercharged for months now? I don't exactly know where this feeling is coming from but it's like i'm capable of tearing a rift into reality itself. I never felt this way before. I guess i have Q and i have no name for them yet to thank for it. It's like we are about to reach a new stage of evolution. Strange times ahead.

It's called Monarch. Project that is.

I know what Project Monarch is but this feels different and kinda inhuman. I hope i don't get superpowers because i would wipe out the mafia,cartels,yakuza,triads in no time.

I guess you didn't hear the Syrian Ambassador going on about genetically modified soldiers in Syria courtesy of the US. Superpowers be real homie.

Yes i know but i'm talking about everyday people like the mailman,teacher,banker,clerk and so forth. I don't think this is part of an evil plan.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

There was an F16 that crashed in lake Havasu City, AZ last week based out of Luke AFB
Three weeks before that, an F16 crashed outside Las Vegas based out of Nellis AFB

link here
edit on 521818 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Imagine you have to go to the local police and tell your story to the guy whom was probably 1-100s that went to this school on wednesdays. Who else was there? How many in on this? Only in this particular small town? How many children are missing IN YOUR TOWN?

Simple google for yourself?

Is this happening all around you?
edit on 2-5-2018 by LurkNoMore because: Budweiser- OCD

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Elostone

I can't tell if those military plane crashes normally also happen within this short time spans?
I didn't know about that F16 , I did a search but couldn't find anything other than the C130 ?

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Organ Harvesting at Alder Hey

There is huge demand and a market for body parts especially eyes, hearts and kidneys belonging to children. Estimates indicate that at least one million children have been kidnapped and killed in the past 20 years for organs. A kidney or eyes can fetch up to US $10,000 and a heart could cost US $50,000 or more. Estimates further indicate that money laundering in this deadly trade accounts for up to 10% of the world’s GDP, or as much US $5 trillion. As a result, the black market for children’s organs is expanding and more and more children are kidnapped and killed.

These people are sick!

Very interesting take on events surrounding baby Alfie death and as usual MSM botched story or leaves out inconvenient details.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

That's Sick. Everytime I read these kinds of stories my mind starts flippin , oh boy death penalty comes short on people who do these horrific things

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

What has changed in your dietary requirements, sleep patterns in line with this change PE? Do you feel any association of these changes with your pineal gland.

Not asking to challenge - just to understand and try to grow at the same pace.

Nothing. Except i don't sleep but that's hardly a new thing for me. Maybe someone has to be in a certain state of mind? I'm also basically in physical pain 24/7 and the doctors have no idea why. I adjusted to it without taking pain meds and my brain feels like it's on fire but in a good way. I literally can't stop thinking though but i don't hear voices and that's probably a plus. I'm kinda sad that i'm experiencing no hallucinations either. Really curious how that feels. I'm not telling you this because i'm a tough guy but to give you a clearer picture. However watching random videoclips inside my head is something i will never get used too but travelling through time and space without physically moving is pretty neat.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

It looked more like a drone.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory

I had to go back and look and agree with you. At that distance would be a hugh bird. It also almost looked as though it was in freefall and came from the opposite direction as the plane.
edit on 2-5-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Do we know where POTUS was (publicly AND really) on 5th November '17? A post on that date says "By the time POTUS returns from his trip the world will be a different place"

This is quite important as it may prove an additional source of information from Q Posts!

...and no, it's not magic square related but it will show Future proves past!!
edit on 2-5-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory

Does if it's closer to the camera.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Do we know where POTUS was (publicly AND really) on 5th November '17? A post on that date says "By the time POTUS returns from his trip the world will be a different place"

This is quite important as it may prove an additional source of information from Q Posts!

...and no, it's not magic square related but it will show Future proves past!!

He was in Tokyo,Japan on that day.

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Sounds like you may have been an abductee who's been "enhanced". But this is the wrong forum for that kind of speculation. Just wanted to state that. Over and out...

posted on May, 2 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
CNBCa reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

U.S. President Donald Trump and Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe meet at a restaurant in Tokyo on Nov. 5, 2017.

top topics

<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join