It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 145
<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Another truth bomb dropped by Kanye

we’re opening up the conversation to the psychologists sociologists and philosophers of the world and we're moving away from infiltrating the youth and using them as a tool to create a cult following based off of a desire to fit in. people have their own voice

twitter.com...

Others in the industry calling for the crips to f him up. Lmao. They don't like it when one of their own steps out of line.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire
a reply to: Perfectenemy

That's the problem ...... your not saying enough for people to get their teeth into.
What you are saying is very cryptic, then when pushed for more you back off!.

The crazy thing is ..... this is one place you would get valid listeners.

Try us ..... what's the harm.

PG. Look up how most people treated that subject and you know why.

I'm well aware of how PG was so unbelievable to most people..... even now. Here at ATS...... where people follow information and come up with solid answers, I don't see how your excuse is valid..... as people would research (where possible) or at least give your thoughts serious consideration.

It seems to me that although you believe what your cryptically telling us ...... you don't believe it enough to risk reputation or credibility around here.

I'm not trolling you btw, I'm genuinely interested in what you have to say and why

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: IAMTAT

So if I sum this up every major nuclear player in the world has to dismantle their U1 centrifuges. This means that in the end the US and Russia also have to give up their centrifuges ?

Who's pulling the cords behind that , cant be Q alone?

I don't agree. I don't recall hearing that India, Pakistan or Israel will be denuclearizing weapons-wise.
As to who is behind pulling cords?---Million Dollar Question.

IMO...US Military Intelligence is a big player behind the scenes.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Please make use of the ignore feature! It is located approximately between your ears and very intuitive once you familiarise yourself with it. It comes really handy against trolls and shills but is so flexible it can also be used in many other instances like posts that are too

- cryptic
- "out there"
- convoluted

By answering a troll you amplify his "signal"! Instead of a few troll posts we get pages and pages of back and forth, others chiming in and so on. The same could be said re the [V] discussion.

edit on 1-5-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

I just shot my credibility and reputation(why would i even care about that?) all to hell by disclosing what i'm about but you accuse me of being oncerned to lose it anyways. Again flawless logic. Feel free to research what you like because i left enough easy to follow clues to do just that. The dark web/net is not like google or a Twitter account that conveniently lists all the info you seek. So when people don't know what Onion means then they better stay away from it. One specific clue is my declaration of war post. Sorry to say this but if people couldn't figure out what it means then it's better this way.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

People should be more creative with their thoughts and opinions that nobody should be labeled like cattle.
It's in their interest that we as people constantly being divided over religion, race or color only to sell more for those high up there to make more money.

They will deny it but it's so evident that they put it wide in the open for everyone to see it and still many think that it ain't true.

Tell me if it ain' t true why are there Wars and civil unrest within countries its because those up there are creating duality for profit and entertainment nothing more nothing less.

This all originated from the past in amphitheaters where the rich invented these games. using people from different backgrounds to kill each other off

This clearly shows the roots of racism and hatred if someone was different..
edit on 0b17America/ChicagoTue, 01 May 2018 14:32:17 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 01 May 2018 14:32:17 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
We need 3 threads:

One for Perfectenemy to post his [V] stuff in, one "anti-Q" thread for the non-believers/trolls and this thread for discussing and decoding Q drops (which people don't even seem to do any more).

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EnzoD

We still do.
You just have to pay harder attention

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I'm spending the evening revisiting the last 1300 posts to pull out what "Future proves past" I can and to add any biblical verses that drop out of timestamps, or films from posts - i.e. updating the analysis.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Right from the start i made my intentions pretty clear and Dashen and the other Q'sters still haven't signaled me that i should stop. I have no reason to make my own thread and let [V] go viral so to speak. If i was interested in garnering all that useless and worthless BS i would post on Reddit FB or Twitter.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

we’re opening up the conversation to the psychologists sociologists and philosophers of the world and we're moving away from infiltrating the youth and using them as a tool to create a cult following based off of a desire to fit in. people have their own voice

twitter.com...

Others in the industry calling for the crips to f him up. Lmao. They don't like it when one of their own steps out of line.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnzoD
We need 3 threads:

One for Perfectenemy to post his [V] stuff in, one "anti-Q" thread for the non-believers/trolls and this thread for discussing and decoding Q drops (which people don't even seem to do any more).

A Q forum category was proposed but it doesn't seem like that's gonna happen. There are some forums on ATS that get about 50 posts per month and remain as topics, but who's complaining?🙄

This thread was intended to be the third scenario you mentioned. I try to treat it that way and others do as well. You'll find that all the hubris in between the meaningful posts is all ego nonsense. People tend to forget that this thread in particular has many observers and lurkers who don't come here with concerns over other members' beliefs on Q's authenticity.

And every time we have a page full of garbage posts and bickering, it means Dashen has to begin the next installment even earlier.

I suppose this is what happens when Q goes a full 24 hour stretch without posts. 😉 And this is the last I'll speak of it.

Let's dig and put this puzzle together motherf@ckers.

edit on 1-5-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-5-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Ok, well what onion should we be looking for?? Kinda hard to go looking around the deep web all willy nilly if we don't know where to start. I know of some deep web aggregators like Fresh Onions, but there's not a deep web Google. Help a brother out!

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

twitter.com...

I'm seriously wondering if they're going to kill Kanye to shut him up.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Who are "the Qsters"?
I considered myself in that group until a minute ago.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

It's sad that he gets death threats just for having an unpopular opinion. The small percent of lunatics have way too much power over this.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

If they do, that dj Daz that made the call out should face charges.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

They will pobably stage another intervention and put him in Rehab. They did it before.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

It's sad that he gets death threats just for having an unpopular opinion. The small percent of lunatics have way too much power over this.

In the old days, the Democrats used to just give 'em a good whippin'.

Today...they'll try to destroy him.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Goodlatte is still busy to call for investigations into the botched email handling FBI probe. Now it's DOJ's turn. Letter for a call to investigate the Obama DOJ

top topics

<< 142  143  144    146  147  148 >>

join