It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 148
<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Maybe after MOAB he's now preparing a Nuke? ehh that didn't sound nice maybe Qnuke or ,Quke Quake whatever nvm
edit on 0b03America/ChicagoTue, 01 May 2018 16:53:03 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 01 May 2018 16:53:03 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Carcharadon

well, theres also the risk of alienating (pun intended) most people outright.
if what youre trying to achieve is maximum pleb engagement its best t' gradually read them in.
although clearly some of us are well seasoned tinfoil professionals not all people trying to follow along are.
and this is really for them.
going too fringe too fast will harm the process .
at least i think so

I have to confess, the growing cliquiness has been very off-putting for me too - with Perfect Enema's cryptic messages really ruining the spirit and mood of the thread for me. I've read so many times that ' Q has brought millions of people together as a collective mind. As if we are all working as one. Where we go one, we go all.' But PE's cryptic messages totally go against that whole spirit of working together to uncover new leads and information.

Its interesting how you frame it here though, Dashen - I can kind of get in board with what you're saying and the strategy you're talking about - ie not alienating new readers with far-out, extreme speculation which could discredit the movement.

Then again, it would be good for everyone to have access to all information and all leads - that is how most progress will be made. Surely that's way this thread is really all about, after all?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Millions

TBH Millions, I don't think there is a club that has an inside line on the info PE provides.

As far as I'm aware, we are all blinded to what it means so far... and I've been here since pretty much day 1.

Some of us try to interpret and give equally cryptic responses to try and get an insight as to whether we are on the right track.

Most of us are happy to receive and record the information in the hope that it gives answers at a later date.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: nikkib0421

I blame the 5er noodz banter
- I don't blame her though...

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

You should do the opposite instead. I for one appreciate your input.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
100% off topic, so I apologize.
Just have to share this.

Motorhome in police chase in LA.
Here's a link to a live feed.

Live Feed

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Millions
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Thanks for your detailed reply, LanceCorvette. Yeah, I felt a bit silly asking that question - as if it was something I ought to know being on this thread.

You're welcome, I hope it helped. I think it was Einstein who said the only stupid question is the one you don't ask.

And I sometimes have to remind myself that many are coming new to the party and don't have the historical knowledge, or awareness, that I have, all the while dealing with potential trolls.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

it doesn't change the fact that i'm telling you all the truth.

I'm sorry, but I just can't agree with you. I respect your posts and have a lot of time for you and your contributions. But how can you claim to be telling the truth? You're hardly telling us anything. I get that you think you're doing the right thing - protecting the thread from ridicule by avoiding the more extreme topics. But think how much more could be achieved if others had access to this information, so could help you pursue these leads and pathways?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Facebook F8: Zuckerberg's dating service takes on Tinder

But Mark Zuckerberg also took the opportunity to unveil a dating service among other new products at his firm's annual F8 developers conference in San Jose, California.

That's funny now he's going to F.. with our brains too?
F8 thats the equivalent of YouTube ?

Building 8 facbook , Q ?
edit on 0b10America/ChicagoTue, 01 May 2018 17:20:10 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 01 May 2018 17:20:10 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I'm beginning to think the [SHIPS] are in space trying to gain us time to sort our act out.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
BACKTRACK: Stalling Robert Mueller Asks for Second Postponement of Michael Flynn Sentencing

WTH?
Either sh!t or get off the pot.
What happened to "Flynn free in 30"?????????

Everything seems to get pushed back & back then back again.
It's time for some action.

If Mueller is NOT working for Trump, then disband the darn special council already.
If Mueller is working for Trump, then get on with it and release the info & drop the hammer.

We just seem to be spinning our wheels & stuck in mud.

edit on 5/1/2018 by WhatTheory because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
Facebook F8: Zuckerberg's dating service takes on Tinder

But Mark Zuckerberg also took the opportunity to unveil a dating service among other new products at his firm's annual F8 developers conference in San Jose, California.

That's funny now he's going to F.. with our brains too?
F8 thats the equivalent of YouTube ?

Building 8 facbook , Q ?

hook it in with 23and Me and they got ya

😎🎁
edit on May-01-2018 by xuenchen because: 😮

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGOAT

originally posted by: coldlikecustard
a reply to: FauxMulder Q did say corruption will be dealt with first before the ahem darker stuff will be revealed not sure if that helps or not lol

How do you think Trump handles France/UK/Germany now that we see they do not have our best interests in mind?

I think it's a bit more complex than that. Did Obama, Clinton or Bush have your country's interests at heart? Did America have Europe's interests at heart with corrupt wars resulting in millions of refugees streaming across our borders? Yet we don't dismiss a whole nation based on a few corrupt politicians. Hopefully if this swamp-draining happens, it will spread over here to Europe, as it seems to be doing in Korea and saudi.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

"Greatly Awakened" seems more appropriate?

or "Galloping Ahead".

Genghis Angus

Colonel Angus?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
While everyone was distracted by Netanyahu's nuclear Iran announcement this passed largely unnoticed:

The Israeli Knesset has voted in favour of a request by Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu to grant him authority to declare war or order a major military operation without the backing of a security cabinet.

The new law stipulates that in "extreme" circumstances the Israeli prime minister can authorise military operations with only the backing of the defence minister.

Before the amendment the whole cabinet was required to vote on such a move.

Israeli parliament authorises Netanyahu to 'declare war' without cabinet backing

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I find this attitude really sure frustrating. And, if I'm being honest, annoying. Its like the kids in the school playground chanting at the new kid - we know something you don't know, we know something you don't know....

We've discussed paedophile sex rings, organ theft, satanic rituals and all sorts. So this sudden 'you can't handle the truth' doesn't add up.

I assure you that I will not be posting remarks that I can't explain any more.
I probably won't be posting much ar all in these Q threads.

Sorry, butcherguy (and PerfectEnemy too) - keep doing what you do. Forget what I said, I just get frustrated when there seems to be information I don't get access to, that's all.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
This is interesting stuff here.... Curious isn't it
Deep state explained, all dots.....
Boom
america-wake-up.com...

Someone spilling ?
edit on 512018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 512018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
You could be right on track?

Venturebeat

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I find this attitude really sure frustrating. And, if I'm being honest, annoying. Its like the kids in the school playground chanting at the new kid - we know something you don't know, we know something you don't know....

We've discussed paedophile sex rings, organ theft, satanic rituals and all sorts. So this sudden 'you can't handle the truth' doesn't add up.

I assure you that I will not be posting remarks that I can't explain any more.
I probably won't be posting much ar all in these Q threads.

Sorry, butcherguy (and PerfectEnemy too) - keep doing what you do. Forget what I said, I just get frustrated when there seems to be information I don't get access to, that's all.

No, I am doing this in the best interest of the thread. I do not want to turn people off.
I will post as I see fit in hopes of advancing the discussion without turning people off.
No need for apology, you made your case, I understand and want to help, not hinder.
The more people participating, the better.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
This is interesting stuff here.... Curious isn't it

america-wake-up.c...

Someone spilling ?

I am interested, but link doesn't work for me.

new topics

<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join