It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 146
<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Is this Burger King?

Can I "have it MY WAY"?

NO?

*soils diaper*

LOL

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I don't understand the posts of Perfectenemy, GA (banned again), and eisgesis, who enjoy being cryptic. As long as I don't know what they are talking about, I'll withhold judgement either way. Could be really good material, could be garbage. I don't know. I'll only judge stuff I understand. Makes life much easier.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
I don't understand the posts of Perfectenemy, GA (banned again), and eisgesis, who enjoy being cryptic. As long as I don't know what they are talking about, I'll withhold judgement either way. Could be really good material, could be garbage. I don't know. I'll only judge stuff I understand. Makes life much easier.

Well, I will say THIS...If longtime, active posters in this thread (such as yourself) are turned off or confused by intentional cryptic-ism by posters in this thread...I think we can assume lurkers and potentially new thread followers are feeling much the same.

WTF!...They got GA again?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: EnzoD

Right from the start i made my intentions pretty clear and Dashen and the other Q'sters still haven't signaled me that i should stop. I have no reason to make my own thread and let [V] go viral so to speak. If i was interested in garnering all that useless and worthless BS i would post on Reddit FB or Twitter.

That's Right,,,you're exactly where you are meant to be PE. Your keen research and observational skills have been invaluable to this thread. The only untrue thing I ever heard you say was that you have no friends, I think you have lot's of friends here, we're are a team.
lol, I know you don't need my help, but the mama wolf in me is feeling protective.

If we're not growing as people and shedding the "darkness" we all struggle with, we're not Qing it right ! What ever you saw must have been terrible, I don't need to know exactly what it was, I have a pretty good idea already, I just need to know that your intention is to help STOP it, and I believe that's your intention. This is Hard work and nobody's getting paid.

Meanwhile we have been given possibly the biggest confirmation of Q drops ever yesterday, the stage has been set, and we have every reason to be optimistic that the "plan" is working and will come to pass.
edit on 1-5-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

edit on 1-5-2018 by eisegesis because: penance is due

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

They b& both his Twitter accounts too.

Rip jw

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

They b& both his Twitter accounts too.

Rip jw

He's not down or out

Like the proverbial bad penny, he'll return as "GreatlyAdmired" or "GenerallyAntagonistic"

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Or jerbilwedding
Rip

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EnzoD

I don't see the relevance of having multiple threads, and it's proven that the mods want to keep it to a minimum.
Threads arose from the findings here. personally, I do support if they are standalone threads brought by those who think it's important to post and share.

Maybe others feel different about that I don't know feel free to elaborate on that.
I think Dashen does a great Job putting this all together and I'm honored to join and free to speak out what I find to share.

So I follow as much where those who initially started this and I'm seeing myself more as a guest participant semi knight apprentice rather than a full member of the OP member Knights who started this at the first original thread.

edit on 0b21America/ChicagoTue, 01 May 2018 16:04:21 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 01 May 2018 16:04:21 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

If longtime, active posters in this thread (such as yourself) are turned off or confused by intentional cryptic-ism by posters in this thread...I think we can assume lurkers and potentially new thread followers are feeling much the same.

That doesn't make sense and you know it.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Do we not all have different and unique qualities that can make it work fine all together?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Thank you for your kind words ML. Like i always used to say it's a team effort. Nothing is set in stone for now. The term Great Awakening was chosen for a very good reason and it can no longer be stopped.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

If longtime, active posters in this thread (such as yourself) are turned off or confused by intentional cryptic-ism by posters in this thread...I think we can assume lurkers and potentially new thread followers are feeling much the same.

That doesn't make sense and you know it.

Sorry.
I may not have not been too not confusing enough.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: crankyoldman

Or jerbilwedding
Rip

That was pretty obvious but how did he manage to get b& again so quickly.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I would ask him on Twitter but he seems to be banned there too

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: Perfectenemy
What 4 ships did we lose? I didn’t see that communicated.

You probably never will.

Care to elaborate?

And if you don't want to fill us in, any chance you can tell us why not?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

you're the cryptic wizard among us pls stay that way it keeps me puzzled and busy and I like to puzzle

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Jan who was working on the Q Wiki, has gone missing. I hope he's ok and that he makes an appearance soon..

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Thanks for your detailed reply, LanceCorvette. Yeah, I felt a bit silly asking that question - as if it was something I ought to know being on this thread.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Jan who was working on the Q Wiki, has gone missing. I hope he's ok and that he makes an appearance soon..

Yeah i'm hoping he is just busy working and occupied with other real life stuff. I remember him telling us he would be busy for two weeks or so.

new topics

top topics

<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join