It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 142
<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: coldlikecustard
a reply to: FauxMulder Q did say corruption will be dealt with first before the ahem darker stuff will be revealed not sure if that helps or not lol

How do you think Trump handles France/UK/Germany now that we see they do not have our best interests in mind?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Sometimes I get this paranoid fantasy that the whole lot of you are just shills Bots and spooks just spamming each other and I'm the only one here not getting paid or programmed to post

edit on 5 1 2018 by dashen because: But then I remember I'm just a Russian bot so no problem. Bleep bloop

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGOAT

We stop buying Airbus put huge tariffs on Mercedes and BMW stop buying Rolls Royce engines for our Jets bring all of that production back home and make America great again

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGOAT well being as I am from the uk hopefully nothing too horrific. not sure how he should proceed right now all I can be sure of is that I am ashamed of my cold windswept little isle right now

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
One fertile area for exploration and research would be South Africa's (SA?) financial/military relationship with Iran.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The EU has a ton invested in Iran's energy.

Detailed article on the deal from 2015

I just read somewhere that they will not allow gas heaters in Iran. Only electric.

Follow the money.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Show me where i demanded that people believe me and follow me instead of Q please. The majority of my [V] posts are related to coming Q drops and i always made it perfectly clear when something doesn't i write a warning or ask to ignore a specific post. I left the first [VV]itness drop in part 6 of the Q threads and you have the audacity to accuse me of deliberately trying to derail this thread? I'm seeking attention by telling people to ignore my posts. Flawless logic right there.

edit on 1-5-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Ok Ppl I'm drawing the line for myself here and stop
prophesying way beyond top secret.

Because it's only confusing the ones who want Q to be with two feet touching the ground to stay into reality and collect the data we need to proceed.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

We stop buying Airbus put huge tariffs on Mercedes and BMW stop buying Rolls Royce engines for our Jets bring all of that production back home and make America great again

I'm all for all of those things,honestly. They should have been done as soon as Trump asked them to both make good on the billions they owed the U.N. when they didn't comply.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
One fertile area for exploration and research would be South Africa's (SA?) financial/military relationship with Iran.

What happens if Iran suddenly quits being the boogeyman like NK. Which country is next in line to fill that role?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
Ok Ppl I'm drawing the line for myself here and stop
prophesying way beyond top secret.

Because it's only confusing the ones who want Q to be with two feet touching the ground to stay into reality and collect the data we need to proceed.

I strongly disagree. I really appreciate reading the insights of yours and all the others from different perspectives. Ironically the people against it prove that people are in fact not ready. I don't give a f#ck what faith you choose to believe in. Q said this goes beyond the color of our skin and we are all humans. When you have something important to add please don't hesitate to say it.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Still thinking about SA

Could it be short for Senator "A-------" No time this minute to find any last names starting with "A"

Just a thought

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Ok I'll leave you to Q's traffic controller it's fine with me..

What are the French up to?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Merkel hasn't said a peep since the Iran nuclear deal revelations. I'm sure she will state that Germany wants to upheld the deal as well. It still makes me sick that this traitor got elected for 4 more years...

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Sometimes I get this paranoid fantasy that the whole lot of you are just shills Bots and spooks just spamming each other and I'm the only one here not getting paid or programmed to post

Haha I can relate to that sentiment. Trust me, you're not alone. I'm 100% human and don't get paid a dime.

Btw, thanks again for all your efforts Dash

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

What happens if Iran suddenly quits being the boogeyman like NK. Which country is next in line to fill that role?

After Iran...Pakistan is next.

Remember the Awans.
edit on 1-5-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Defense contractors are feeling the sting since the Korean peace talks.

D'oh!

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I'm more concerned about why the German secret services not even put it to a hold, knowing that Germany could be again dragged into a war something they clearly didn't want anymore after WW2. What made them decide to give in.

Germany and France both having the most influential position within the EU counsel because they both pay the most to the EU , well at least Germany does ?

Or does the money comes from outside the EU?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

After Iran...Pakistan is next.

Remember the Awans.

Huma's momma is from Pakistan.

www.discoverthenetworks.org...

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I just checked my bank accounts.
I am certain that I am not being paid to post here.
That just leaves the possibility of me being a bot.

top topics

<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join