It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 147
<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I find this attitude really sure frustrating. And, if I'm being honest, annoying. Its like the kids in the school playground chanting at the new kid - we know something you don't know, we know something you don't know....

We've discussed paedophile sex rings, organ theft, satanic rituals and all sorts. So this sudden 'you can't handle the truth' doesn't add up.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Why did you choose to compare me with AJ? This is the only platform i share my insights with. I'm not earning any money or fame with this. I welcome every member to ignore my signed [V] posts. Nobody is forcing you to read them.

That's the thing - you're NOT sharing your insights. You and a few others have your own little secret thing going - and seem to have decided to exclude everyone else. Why?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Millions

It hasn't happened yet well it kinda has but not right now and i seriously doubt anyone would bother to relay that message to the crews on board those ships. They all knew it was a one way ticket. All i did was to acknowledge their existence and that i got the message.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

It's the magic spell it takes awhile before it kicks in
(joke) It's a rogue raw information generator that if you put something valuable in it occilates back to you with a feasible outcome
edit on 0b56America/ChicagoTue, 01 May 2018 16:18:56 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 01 May 2018 16:18:56 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

"Greatly Awakened" seems more appropriate?

or "Galloping Ahead".

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

edit on 1-5-2018 by eisegesis because: never mind - be happy

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

That butterfly again ..

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

It hasn't happened yet well it kinda has but not right now and i seriously doubt anyone would bother to relay that message to the crews on board those ships. They all knew it was a one way ticket. All i did was to acknowledge their existence and that i got the message.

I REALLY hope there are not ships full of crew members on some kind of suicide mission somewhere for some reason.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

or "Galloping Ahead".

Genghis Angus

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

or "Galloping Ahead".

He should just call himself JayDoubleyou.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
It's awfully quiet in Qland?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

or "Galloping Ahead".

Genghis Angus

Gerbil Awakening!
Stay with the Gerbils.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
It's awfully quiet in Qland?

Big May.Day rioting in many cities.

MSM a little "Q"uiet.

😳

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

A semi-knight apprentice is a Squire?

So to you Obs Esquire!

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGOAT

originally posted by: FauxMulder
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I don't care if Zarlon the leader of the galactic federation told you information. My next question would NOT be "prove it". It would be "what did he tell you?"Whether I believed you or not doesn't matter. I don't usually demand proof. I just want to know what you think is happening. I take all info into account and use it as best I can. All I'm saying is I don't care for the cryptic you can't handle it stuff. I'd rather hear the crazy out there stuff than be told I'm not allowed information because I'm too weak minded or not prepared to handle it.

Which is why he needs to start HIS own thread and stop derailing Q.

Asking questions is not deraling Q. You should be gratrful that people see it differently to you. Get over yourself.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thank you sir.. I'm very good at horseshoe polishing and rigging saddles but I don't like horses#t that much
other than that i'm a quick learner and I can cut my mustache with a dagger
edit on 0b59America/ChicagoTue, 01 May 2018 16:42:59 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 01 May 2018 16:42:59 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

He messaged me on Twitter late Saturday night/early Sunday. He said he got banned here "probably because of the DNC pictures" with a green puking face emoji. I don't know what he was referring to. I wasn't on here much that day or night. The husband had a gig. Maybe you'll know what he was talking about?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

To add the Beta test Q-Wiki site has been "503 service unavailable" since 21st too. Lots of spider web joins were being glued there. It was on the cusp of going public and may well be en route.

Thoughts and prayers with Jan who has put tireless effort into setting Q-Wiki up.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Q ready to post in an hour!

Hold off until then.

Waiting...

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Millions
a reply to: butcherguy

I find this attitude really sure frustrating. And, if I'm being honest, annoying. Its like the kids in the school playground chanting at the new kid - we know something you don't know, we know something you don't know....

We've discussed paedophile sex rings, organ theft, satanic rituals and all sorts. So this sudden 'you can't handle the truth' doesn't add up.

I assure you that I will not be posting remarks that I can't explain any more.
I probably won't be posting much ar all in these Q threads.

<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join