It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 132
<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
chatter
Listen
for
Earthquakes
Iran
Like NK did
can you hear us now
mi6.clowns.agreed.to.retreat

|[ ✅🎁 ]|

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
From Sara Carter:

VP Pence Physcian Behind Ronny Jackson Attacks

According to four administration officials, the main allegations were brought forth by Vice President Mike Pence’s Army physician Dr. Jennifer Pena, who the officials contend has held a long-time grudge against Jackson because of his continuing promotions in the White House. She began her career at the White House during the Obama administration. According to the officials, Pena, who is still active military and assigned to the White House Military Office, did not follow proper protocol to report on the allegations. Instead, she went directly to the Senate with the support of some current and former White House medical staff who were her loyalists. None of the allegations she allegedly brought forth have been substantiated.

I don't know what to say except to quote Sara Carter

'This is like something out of the show Madame Secretary...'

edit on 4/30/2018 by WhatTheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory
From Sara Carter:

VP Pence Physcian Behind Ronny Jackson Attacks

According to four administration officials, the main allegations were brought forth by Vice President Mike Pence’s Army physician Dr. Jennifer Pena, who the officials contend has held a long-time grudge against Jackson because of his continuing promotions in the White House. She began her career at the White House during the Obama administration. According to the officials, Pena, who is still active military and assigned to the White House Military Office, did not follow proper protocol to report on the allegations. Instead, she went directly to the Senate with the support of some current and former White House medical staff who were her loyalists. None of the allegations she allegedly brought forth have been substantiated.

I don't know what to say except to quote Sara Carter

'This is like something out of the show Madame Secretary...'

Is there anyone from the Obama administration that isn't a complete piece of garbage?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

It's a diversion !!

It's a diversion away from the new Stormy Daniels lawsuit !!

🤦📣

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

What blows my mind is how easily the Senate cancelled their hearings, based on statements from VP Pence's physician, who didn't follow reporting protocol.

Then, a U.S. Navy Admiral declines to defend himself. Giving up the fight in less than 24 hours.

It seems like Ronny Jackson was pushed into the VA Secretary nomination. Backing out was easy...and a relief.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

looks like raging bitter jealousy doesn't it

😬

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Help me out here... I'm missing something. Why would Obama and EU leaders want to funnel cash to Iran for a secret weapons programme?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Ehh didn't copy that?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Millions
Help me out here... I'm missing something. Why would Obama and EU leaders want to funnel cash to Iran for a secret weapons programme?

why WOULDN'T they is the question

🤦💡

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If True, the timing of this is very suspect. Pena and the 23 other people decided to stay "Hush Hush" all throughout Obama's Presidency and almost halfway through Trumps before saying something?

That very Moral of them........

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Its the weather

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

What was that all about, too much I'll hope?
edit on 0b54America/ChicagoMon, 30 Apr 2018 18:25:54 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 30 Apr 2018 18:25:54 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

If they were getting rich off kick backs it would make it very easy.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: butcherguy

What was that all about, too much I'll hope?

Generally I don't hope that the member in question is wrong about something, but in this case I do.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

I don't drink. Q is not the only source that communicates with us.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Here are a few likely reasons

1. They were allowed to assume power / were puppets of the groups wanting a one world government. Destabilizing the middle east, which creates the influx of refugees into Europe and it's takeover removes nationalists from power, allows them to be taken over without a fight. This plan is already well on its way to succeeding in much of Europe.
2. They were likely given bribes by the military industrial complex who likes war.
3. In order for Iran to be made into a semi legitimate target they needed a nuclear weapons program.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: 0bserver1

I don't drink. Q is not the only source that communicates with us.

Were you speaking of blue water navy ships?
Or something very different?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
What 4 ships did we lose? I didn’t see that communicated.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
What 4 ships did we lose? I didn’t see that communicated.

You probably never will.

new topics

top topics

<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join