It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 135
<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Well, each nuke has a unique signature that can be used to trace the bomb back to it's maker.

Thats not quite accurate - after it goes boom its a different story

www.newscientist.com...

Metals are traded internationally, so knowing only where material in a bomb was mined would not necessarily tell you where a tamper was built or who constructed it, warns Tom Bielefeld of Harvard University, who studies nuclear security. But Bielefeld recognises that these kinds of clues could prove important when combined with traditional intelligence.

“You need to really gather all the information you can get,” he says. “It’s really a big puzzle and every clue may be valuable.” The work is also “an important contribution to a body of literature that’s very sparse”, he adds.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I've just been watching Taxi Driver (IMdB/1976), with Robert De Niro and Jodie Foster.

Aside from the obvious thoughts around what Jodie and Robert did to get their fame, I was surprised to see Senator Palantine making a speech on a street corner about "We The People"!

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I've heard that people like De Niro and pretty much all the actors in Goodfellas were selected from the mob by Hollywood execs and that these guys were hoodlums in the mob system before they became actors, and so all they had to do was sort of play themselves as they are. Friend of mine holds to that theory and claims he knows for SURE that it's true. I don't know but it seems plausible..

edit on 30-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork
That would follow the pattern of the original Rat Pack with Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin and Sammy Davis Jr.

What I didn't realise, but the link shows, is that Judy Garland was the first Vice President of it! "Follow the Yellow Brick Road"!

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

He was the right person at the right time. It had to get so bad that few could deny what was happening. He would never won against Obama in 2008 or 2012. The people would have never seen the need for him anytime prior to 2016.

I could say more but think everyone understands.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Munchkins were sexually abused (don't ask me why - research it) and one hung himself and they kept it in the film.

Evil. Even then. Goes all the way back to Charlie Chaplin, the wicked culture of H-Wood.

edit on 30-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Always wondered where the name Munchkins came from but with all this talk of Adrenochrome, cannibalism, PG I'm beginning to wonder if it means eating younger family members.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Hey Kanye...tell your wife these people are creeps.

Source
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

From perspective of lightness or darkness, good or evil, god or devil - whatever one uses to ascribe right or wrongness.

I choose by free will and inner reflection god and devil to represent that difference.

From all the connectedness demonstrated by "Q" recent events, distant events, seemingly unconnected events and history one could discern that the devil (dark forces for those unbelievers) was setting up a possible false Armageddon (biggest FF in history) in order to discredit God, Jesus and the word in bible.

Man caused disaster is just that.

Man caused disaster on a supposed scale of Armageddon would be used to make people disbelieve in the light, the promise, the belief, and yes the Resurrection.

I believe this was the plan but it was interrupted.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Will you share that with him on twitter? If not, I'll have to do it. Let me know. Thanks...

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

That's a great analysis Phoenix. Rings true in the Spirit.

I like the way you think.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Always wondered where the name Munchkins came from but with all this talk of Adrenochrome, cannibalism, PG I'm beginning to wonder if it means eating younger family members.

...points for creativity, but no... unless you're suggesting l. frank baum was the founder of pizzagate?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Here is the answer to your assertion that the document in Skyfloating's thread is fake.

I do not expect you to issue an apology to Skyfloating no matter how much one is deserved.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
All the 8 links I've just looked at imply the Munchkins were the abusers, as in this Daily Mail article?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Whether you are pro-Q or anti-Q.....a Reminder

An opposing viewpoint is NOT a valid reason to complain & It takes two to tango
This is a discussion board and that means there is more than one view to issues.
And that means we MUST respect the views of others.
And that means no name-calling.
And that means to stay on topic.
Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

Members are also reminded that T&C apply to all threads...so topics not allowed on ATS are not allowed here.
PLEASE READ the ATS Pizzagate Policy!!!

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I'm feeling that around now is a good time to Re-read crumbs and add up which "Futures" that have happened have "proved Past".

I'm sure we will have missed a lot. It may also help in interpreting Q better in future!

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Why did you choose to compare me with AJ? This is the only platform i share my insights with. I'm not earning any money or fame with this. I welcome every member to ignore my signed [V] posts. Nobody is forcing you to read them.

Many of us are listening.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: Skyfloating

Will you share that with him on twitter? If not, I'll have to do it. Let me know. Thanks...

No, I wont. Feel free to.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Now is an interesting time to point out something Uranium wild.

Our friend @ pointed out that the Uranium in question came from Malhuer Oregon. The FBI killed people involved who were NOT wanting this to happen. FBI complicit?

That Uranium left the beautiful area of Harney Co. to travel all around the world in what appears to be an effort to send it back here in a new form.

I say this because we have the FBI issue of plots against the DJT, but also this lurking in the background. @ called it an assassination in Oregon. Wiki describes the patriot as: "One militant was killed while resisting arrest and one militant was wounded before being arrested."

The web is huge, the lies about the web are infinite.

Harry Reid...the Bundys...am I the only one seeing this connection to Uranium?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

...points for creativity, but no... unless you're suggesting l. frank baum was the founder of pizzagate?

Might want to read Frank Baum...some pretty dark #...

top topics

<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join