It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 134
<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

How do we (the USA) know that Israel also shared its findings with France (Macron) and Germany (Merkel) before they arrived in the USA last week?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Cutepants

How do we (the USA) know that Israel also shared its findings with France (Macron) and Germany (Merkel) before they arrived in the USA last week?

Possible Israel let Trump break the news to their broken hearts.

not.in.kansas.anymore

😎

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: LanceCorvette

Why did you choose to compare me with AJ? This is the only platform i share my insights with. I'm not earning any money or fame with this. I welcome every member to ignore my signed [V] posts. Nobody is forcing you to read them.

I'm ignoring you.

Also

4 of our [SHIPS] already destroyed.

is a factual statement, not an insight. A factual statement the meaning of which you refused to expound on to another poster who asked you about its meaning.

It doesn't help. Can you imagine how many people said to themselves, on reading that, "oh man, what ships did we lose?" who now have to possibly carry that with them throughout these Q threads, " oh man we're losing ships what next?" It seriously does-not-help add to the conversation.

Reference to AJ as in all hype, all about the tease to get you to keep paying attention, but no delivery at the end. I mean this respectfully, I have no doubt in your sincerity in these conversations. I just don't care for your approach to contributing to them - "Dude, you're not going to like what just happened ... but I'm not going to tell you what just happened" is a waste of my time. Seriously.

Okay, *now* I'm ignoring you.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy
[yellow] Ed easy as f**K?
[unlock] Came to GB?
[blue] Kong Kong or Korea (N&S) Guns?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Good point! Netanyahu did say that the USA (Trump) was informed last week of it's finding about Iran.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

edit on 30-4-2018 by eisegesis because: no fun

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't think France was warned about this, no. I was just imagining Trump deciding to shred the deal, knowing that's not what Macron wanted. Just kidding around, I think Trump knew about it in advance anyway.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants

I don't think France was warned about this, no. I was just imagining Trump deciding to shred the deal, knowing that's not what Macron wanted. Just kidding around, I think Trump knew about it in advance anyway.

Yes..Netanyahu said that the Iranian info was shared with the U.S. last week.

I heard that IRAN wants out of the deal/agreement. True?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

edit on 4 30 2018 by dashen because: hello, new phone who dis?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Cutepants

Yes..Netanyahu said that the Iranian info was shared with the U.S. last week.

I heard that IRAN wants out of the deal/agreement. True?

Care,

Probably a good place to remind folks of last week's Q posts on the people of Iran vs. Iran the CIA/Cabal/Nuke hub.

For the Q adepts it is important to keep this straight. The NK regular people were NOT nuke happy - we know this and it is helpful if we keep this in our hearts as they work to enter the world. Q wanted those out front on this to see the same thing about Iran and hold a more positive space in regard to their part in this.

It's a tweak in energy representation that can help.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Now is an interesting time to point out something Uranium wild.

Our friend @ pointed out that the Uranium in question came from Malhuer Oregon. The FBI killed people involved who were NOT wanting this to happen. FBI complicit?

That Uranium left the beautiful area of Harney Co. to travel all around the world in what appears to be an effort to send it back here in a new form.

I say this because we have the FBI issue of plots against the DJT, but also this lurking in the background. @ called it an assassination in Oregon. Wiki describes the patriot as: "One militant was killed while resisting arrest and one militant was wounded before being arrested."

The web is huge, the lies about the web are infinite.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Trump is fulfilling the prophecies to a T.

www.benlongfineart.com...

Didn't fall victim to the pitfall by stepping right, didn't try to ascend the stairs to the black sun, bypassing the pyramid on the path while the leftist tree (left side of tree) burns without burning the whole tree and the lone protestor? sits down or supporter, relaxing.., the woman on strings from the black sun frozen in the cube on the left, the black professor ponders, the Victorian heiress begs in the sight of the congressman? detective coated CIA/FBI dude? suggests assassination (see shape of his pointing finger), to no one..
is that a woman's face in the red section..?

and well, where we go one we go all! Hoorah.

Next..

Slight revisions obvious. Meaning, rather self explanatory. Golden shoven-spade pointing up, the workers below forming the base, the "Great Work" at hand! Hurrah!

The GIANT awakens from a long slumber #GreatAwakening!

NOTE: Trump visited this mural

on his birthday of 2016 while campaigning in Charlotte, NC (you won't find this on the net, but all indication I have is that it's true).

Another, from 2007, which is either based on insider knowledge, a heck of a good guess (who woulda thought before Obama was sworn in that Trump would be the next President (by which time Kim Clement had passed on) or, ....... an authentic prophecy from God?)

Put that in your pipe and smoke it! LOL

Bonus! [the middle pic from that mural]

Looks like that one's playing out, RIGHT NOW!?

..when was that painting painted again..?

editing..

en.wikipedia.org...

www.charlottemagazine.com/Charlotte-Magazine/August-2010/Where-are-They-Now/Ben-Long/

The Center's lobby boasts a work of art by artist Ben Long, one of the largest secular frescoes in the world. The work took more than a year to complete and was painted on site using the traditional technique of fresco painting.
Connected to the tower is the North Carolina Blumenthal Performing Arts Center, which contains three performance halls and overlooks the tower from various skylights.

en.wikipedia.org...

Nope, can't find the date it was painted. Sometime after or around 2000 and certainly well before 2008. Could have been even earlier. BEFORE.

Edit:

The Bank of America Corporate Center is an 871 ft skyscraper in Uptown Charlotte, North Carolina. When completed in 1992

en.wikipedia.org...

If painting was for the building and it took a year, then it was probably finished in 1992, or 93.

Q would appreciate that I think and give him something to ask the boss about, if he reads this thread.. which I'm sure he does from time to time.

edit on 30-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

That all being the case there really are no coincidences at all, amazing!

As an aside, I am one who has rod of light inside, its lit incandescent in presence of great good or great evil, big help recognizing one for the other or posers seeking deception.

I can and have demonstrably communicated with people I know long distance using the light.

It exists!

add, this usually freaks out folks who have no connection or live in total denial or are environmentally prevented from knowing so usually just keep to myself and close loved ones.
edit on 30-4-2018 by Phoenix because: add comment

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
a reply to: crankyoldman

That all being the case there really are no coincidences at all, amazing!

As an aside, I am one who has rod of light inside, its lit incandescent in presence of great good or great evil, big help recognizing one for the other or posers seeking deception.

I can and have demonstrably communicated with people I know long distance using the light.

It exists!

+

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Mass Murderer Anders Brevik

is that not a killing spree?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Q said that the Pope will have a horrible May. This trial could be the reason why?

Vatican treasurer Cardinal George Pell will stand trial on historical sexual assault charges, a court has ruled.
Cardinal Pell formally pleaded not guilty to the charges on Tuesday. He has consistently denied any wrongdoing.

An Australian magistrate ruled on Tuesday that there was enough evidence for the case to proceed to a trial on some charges, but not on others.

Cardinal Pell is Australia's most senior Catholic and one of the most powerful officials in the Vatican.

Magistrate Belinda Wallington read out her decision on each charge individually in a Melbourne court, following a month-long hearing.
More at: www.bbc.com...

This is nothing compared to Stormy Daniels. Right CNN idiots?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Every time I hear that video it amazes me. How did this happen? However it happened I am great full.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Tonight first time I saw it, gave me goosebumps listening and then realizing its from 2007.

When Trump came down escalator - I knew that moment things were to change.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I don't know, call it prophecy, timeline manipulation, an inevitability, doesn't much matter because we're right in the thick of it now, and as I see it, Trump should be very careful and cautious right now, publically, and make no major forced errors for a while, get NK AND Iran done, and Russia, and China, and the countries of the EU and the EU as a trading block, and at some point along the way, where the price and cost of a lasting mutual well being and prosperity (for everything there's a price), is and will be a lasting mutual peace but a peace through strength and American leadership yet within the context of a global village of individual sovereign nation states, each with something to contribute, either economically or culturally or in whatever way - PEACE and PROSPERITY and LOVE will just happen of their own accord as a new type of dynamic, of positive reinforcement and a self-fulfilling prophecy. Predictive programming at it's very best and not as a point of manipulation or coercion for selfish gain. They know what they are doing, and why.

Then, as everyone pulls together at a new type of table, set not by Trump but through Trump and his administration by the Lord and by God's own doing and we're into a whole new era and a new age of reason and of Spirit and wisdom and HEART. This isn't just about the US. America 1st was never an exclusive proposition. It's just being reasonable, and without killing half the planet for some sort of evil and wicked and twisted agenda where the left meets the left hand path and where the likes of John Podesta would have been Secretary of State.

But as a "conspiracy theorist" (nothing wrong with that, since it's simply what JFK warned us about), this is starting to look like it might exceed my own best hopes and dreams.

It's nice to reside on the cusp and the edge of a better world and a better tomorrow for the sake of one and all.

I am cautiously optimistic and from what I'm starting to see, there's every reason to be, and in so doing if we provoke the ire of the cynics and the sycophantic naysayers, then so be it - they'll come along, they will fall into the net even amidst their own naked chaos.

It's a plan.

Been in the works it would seem for quite a while, AND with God's providence, which manifested through the collective genius and divine intuition of the American people, on November 8th, 2016.

edit on 30-4-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (because of LOVE)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix

Tonight first time I saw it, gave me goosebumps listening and then realizing its from 2007.

When Trump came down escalator - I knew that moment things were to change.

Well, I had no clue other than Trump finally ran. I had hopes but never imagined the progress that would be made.

new topics

top topics

<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join