It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 129
<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Would the EU be the entity to confirm/trace the uranium signature if this event were to take place?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Is that the rant? I saw the title, but didn't bother to go in and read it.

Maybe all the usual suspects will be busy in a self-congratulatory group hug about how smart they all are today instead of hanging out here.

If they'd bothered to follow just a smidgen of the Q stuff, they'd be aware that the Q collective really is plugged in and has much insider info. That much has been demonstrated in spades so far. To compare Q to Sorcha Fal is ludicrous. Hillary/Huma must have started that thread, or a facsimile of them in Dem form.
edit on 30-4-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
No one answers questions I have put out, but maybe this

I thought people hated Israel? now that Trump is Friendly with them, are people supposed to like them now?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

I would hope that with as sharp as is the group behind Q are, they would be able to foresee this as a possibility and have taken steps to mitigate this option.

I mean us poor, challenged tin hatters can come up with that scenario, one would think that the really big brains could as well.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

If you cut through the dismissive, condescending, snarky, know-it-all attitude he actually has a bit of a point. But it is exactly that attitude that keeps me from even bothering to discuss it with him, which is why he only got a rolls-eyes meme from me. He's a bit like Purple on steroids in that sense (Hi Purple 😀 ✋). It's just so tiring when people again and again and again tell us we don't question Q's motives while most of us actually do.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: dashen
Q says the CIA WAS in control in North Korea. When they left, Kim Jong became the person we see today. Could the same be said of IRAN?

Any country in which the people are oppressed, is largely owned by the Cabal. The Cabal has lost total ownership of SA and NK. Iran next.

link   

Unsatisfied with stoking the fiery cauldrons of Islamic fundamentalism with his weak-kneed response during his eight-year tenure, Barack Obama has now enabled Iran, the world’s leading sponsor of terrorism, to speed ever-closer toward successful attainment of nuclear weapons, approving a secret delivery of roughly 130 tons of uranium for the fundamentalist Iranian regime.
Dailywire

Seems he couldn't coop trump becoming POTUS, Knowing that NK would provide the tools for enrichment?
So that Trump got occupied sorting out a new conflict evolving when Iran got the chance of building a nuke, also knowing when he and Isreal and Nato had to threat Iran to not produce these weapons which Iran would refuse.

And if attacking Iran Syria would be involved and Russia would have to take a side.
And Finally, China and Pakistan would join the battle?

That's a kind backstabbing if you ask me?

AP
edit on 0b00America/ChicagoMon, 30 Apr 2018 15:30:00 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 30 Apr 2018 15:30:00 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

I thought people hated Israel? now that Trump is Friendly with them, are people supposed to like them now?

Brainwashed Morons hate. Qstres investigate.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
A couple of documents just appeared on the oig.justice.gov website. I don't have time to check them out right now.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

is..is that an answer?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

DUBAI (Reuters) - Iranian lawmakers approved plans on Monday to expand military spending to five percent of the budget, including developing the country's long-range missile program which U.S. President-elect Donald Trump has pledged to halt.

It all seems to add up?

Yahoo
edit on 0b01America/ChicagoMon, 30 Apr 2018 15:34:01 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 30 Apr 2018 15:34:01 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Don't appear to be related to anything juicy.

link   
a reply to: pavil

Uhm, y'all do realize that "nuclear Titanic" is only what the western MSM call that ship, right!? It's real name is Akademik Lomonosov named after Mikhail Vasilyevich Lomonosov.

1711 – 1765) was a Russian polymath, scientist and writer, who made important contributions to literature, education, and science. Among his discoveries were the atmosphere of Venus and the law of conservation of mass in chemical reactions. His spheres of science were natural science, chemistry, physics, mineralogy, history, art, philology, optical devices and others. Lomonosov was also a poet and influenced the formation of the modern Russian literary language.
Wikipedia
edit on 30-4-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

link   
I'm not seeing war with Iran coming. I'm seeing isolation with financial depletion & internal collapse of the current dictatorial regime. Peaceful (relatively) revolution is about to occur in Iran.

The MO Q illustrates is remarkably consistent and successful. Cut them off from their money, power and influence...then systematically take them down from the bottom up.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

April 30, 2018

Investigative Summary: Findings of Misconduct by a Former DEA Senior Official for Underreporting Post-DEA Employment Income While Receiving Disability Compensation
April 30, 2018

Investigative Summary: Findings of Misconduct by an FBI Special Agent for Contacting Witnesses for an Improper Purpose, Divulging Law Enforcement Sensitive Information to Unauthorized Individuals, Providing Misleading Testimony, Providing False Information to the OIG, Mishandling Classified Information, and Misusing Government Devices and his Position

Both links are directly to .pdf files.

Both docs are single page summaries. The first is not that interesting in regards to the thread, the second one might be relevant, specifically:

The Department of Justice (DOJ) Office of the Inspector General (OIG) initiated this investigation after receiving information from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Inspection Division, alleging that an FBI Special Agent (SA), who has since retired, may have contacted witnesses during a federal criminal investigation for an improper purpose.

Does this apply to any of the people with whom we are familiar?
edit on 30-4-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: excerpt

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Yes, I do. It's not like our MSM to exaggerate like that.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

The Second one sounds interesting, but it's an already closed case.

I assume that Naming a ship Titanic is like naming your Son Adolph.

edit on 30-4-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
I love the timing of this Q-hating thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

In the midst of an undeniable MOAB and associated BOOMs

Not TOO obvious is it.

[| 😁 |]

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

Who was your slave last year X?X

🎁💡

top topics

<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join