It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -sIx-

page: 131
<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

They say the eyes are the windows to the soul, and even as wide open as those are, I'm not seeing anything.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Pretty disgusting. I'm wondering who fits this profile,
yet there were several resignations from the FBI,
people involved in the HRC investigation.

McCabe, Strzok both fit with that.

I guess I'll wait till the IG report comes out...
to say much more.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Spitballing here but it's been on my mind a while and finally had some time to put into it:

Is Lisa Page the result of one of Bill Clinton's affairs?

P.s. "Fitz-sisters" because Fitz was a middle ages term surname prefixto identify "Bastard child of...". E.g. Fitzroy, Fitzcharles, Fitzclarence

link   
a reply to: burntheships

If they declined to prosecute then this person must have given them something to have made that decision worthwhile.

link   
Surmise Trump/Q going going for treason charges on public figures involved what I call "the big black circle" based on "Q" info, fraud, bribery and rico would get "them" jail but "treason" gets them death.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: burntheships

If they declined to prosecute then this person must have given them something to have made that decision worthwhile.

I hope that is the case. Thank you for your optimism!

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
With all the Q drops mentioning SA, and the majority of us (?) assuming it meant Saudi, can we surmise that Q means Special Agent?

Apologies if this has been mentioned/covered. Hard to keep track of all the posts here. Is it both? If someone were to plot out every SA mentioned by Q and put it in context of "Special Agent" or "Saudi Arabia" to see if its contextually sound?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

I keep wanting to see South Africa myself.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: imthegoat

I keep wanting to see South Africa myself.

That would be a good one also. Everything happening there is certainly on the radar.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
With all the Q drops mentioning SA, and the majority of us (?) assuming it meant Saudi, can we surmise that Q means Special Agent?

Apologies if this has been mentioned/covered. Hard to keep track of all the posts here. Is it both? If someone were to plot out every SA mentioned by Q and put it in context of "Special Agent" or "Saudi Arabia" to see if its contextually sound?

Seems that Saudi fits more contextually.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
True Pundit now running a story that they have proof that a major news publication has been sitting on a story of FBI corruption. They say they will give the publication a chance to come clean, otherwise they will 'out' them.True Pundit

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
Surmise Trump/Q going going for treason charges on public figures involved what I call "the big black circle" based on "Q" info, fraud, bribery and rico would get "them" jail but "treason" gets them death.

Treason is a real specific thing, it is defined in the constitution, so it is not a malleable thing. There is only one treason.

On the other hand, conspiring to overthrown the president, or his officials, is - correct me if I am wrong, an act of war (ignore all the foreign work the CIA has done in the last 60 years). This moves things over to the tribunal area, saving us the hell of 24hour OJ type coverage of Page being tried - god help us wasting more energy on them then we have.

Gitmo is for military criminals...

Even better the more that pleaded out the better - backpage was a win/win for everyone and a very odd occurrence.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
All this major world news going on, and what's the big story from the MSM today?

Stormy is suing POTUS over a tweet.
Stormy Daniels sues Trump

This only adds credence to the theory that she's a deep state asset being used as a distraction.

The Clowns have the best drugs

Don't worry I'm sure CNN will be all over it!

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I'm writing this with a heavy heart.
4 of our [SHIPS] already destroyed.
Til we meet again in the next life.
Thank you for your sacrifice and service.
Your brave souls can now finally rest in peace.
I will make sure that it was not in vain.
o7

The [VV]itness

edit on 30-4-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Say what?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Just a random thought RE some connections.

The Clinton's wandered around DC/World as soon as they were old enough, from 92-2016 they controlled us. Bill clinton was out of office in 2000. From 2000-2016 he seemed to have had enough 'power" to do as he pleased. The CF was a thing, bad thing, but there he was wandering the planet and seemingly working U1 et al freely.

Consider that a no longer president had the power to meet the AG privately and DEMAND something - as an agent or otherwise, and get it.

Bill Clinton could not get a dog out of the pound today if he had to. He has zero power or influence. His lauded wife, nothing and HRC does book signings at costco.

Who says we autists have no wins?

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Sa.gov is the South Australian Government

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
This tweet from the Obama White House didn't really age well...

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Makes sense to me! Trump and some in his administration, are up late every night planning ahead, while the U.S. sleeps.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: twohawks

It’s already being talked about in the Dem circle. People are waking up very quickly. I spoke with a close friend who still is a staunch HRC supporter. Or I should say WAS. “I hate the Republicans but I think they were right to bring up Uranium One about Clinton.”

She doesn’t think Clinton did anything wrong. On purpose. That Clinton was tricked or whatever. Lmao

new topics

top topics

<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join