It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump To "Counter" DNC Lawsuit; Seeks Servers, Clinton Emails And "Pakistani Mystery Man"

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
And there's nothing wrong with the dedicated men and women of the FBI who work tirelessly to keep this country safe.
The piece of garbage in the Whitehouse smears every adversary. We've all seen it. It's his modus operandi. But if you use the same tactics over and over again people are bound to catch on.
Some maybe a bit quicker than others.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Some details would be nice. I'm betting the story was postulated by some right wing hit piece blog.

Didn't crowdstrike have to retract a report when they mislaid blame? I read that here, posted by electric universe
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Are there not irregularities such as the compile times for the fancybear hack tools happening after crowdstrike was called in?

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
And there's nothing wrong with the dedicated men and women of the FBI who work tirelessly to keep this country safe.
The piece of garbage in the Whitehouse smears every adversary. We've all seen it. It's his modus operandi. But if you use the same tactics over and over again people are bound to catch on.
Some maybe a bit quicker than others.

BS. Those goid men and women are the same ones who burned women and children alive in waco. Who hounded richard jewell literally to death.

No. I reject your claim. Its a dirty organization founded to be dirty. Its built into their procedures where they will not record interrogations based on the stupidest reason known to man. So they can lie about what you say.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler
i personally if i was mr. mueller requested a warrant to seize dmc 's servers so fbi cyber forensics team could verify they were hacked and by who ,why you ask because it is the height of stupidity to take the dnc's word as the truth.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

The Dems know their base is intellectuals and college professors an scientists so they can’t just spout nonsense.

That must be why Dems run around whining about object violence, the planet is out to git them, Gmo food is killing everyone, and there's a fascist under every rock, and Russia caused them to lose the election.

Intellectuals and college professors.

Yeah like the ones that shouted with glee Barbara Bush died, and everyone in that family should die.

edit on 22-4-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Let's be honest, this will just be another step in the never-ending back and forth between the two parties that is tearing this country apart. It's political theater to keep people preoccupied with a narrative that will end up going nowhere for either side.

Either it will peter out with nothing changing or it will just continue the same way it has for decades now, a cycle of hope in a political candidate that leads to disappointment where nothing changes until the next round of the cycle continues the tradition, as it always has done.
correction...the DNC is trying to tear this country apart. I dont't see Repubs stirring anything with DNC on a daily basis...it is always the other way around.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Roger stone has served the DNC with an order to preserve their servers.

The defendants - from President Trump, to Wikileaks - and now Roger Stone - are excited at the prospect of examining the DNC servers which cybersecurity firm Crowdstrike determined were victims of Russian hacking in advance of the 2016 elections. Notably, the DNC would not allow the FBI or anyone else to inspect said servers.

To that end, Stone's attorneys have slapped the DNC with a notification to preserve evidence related to the case with a "standard pre-discovery notice." Discovery is a pre-trial process by which one party can obtain evidence from the opposing party relevant to the case.

My lawyers and I will demand to examine the DNC’s servers and expose them to real forensic analysis, not merely accepting the claims of the DNC’s paid contractor, to finally extinguish this bogus Russian hacking claim, once and for all. My lawyers have served the DNC with standard pre-discovery notice directing the DNC of their obligation under law to preserve all possible evidence, including their servers, for ultimate inspection and exposure to critical review. As Julian Assange wrote on Twitter, via the WikiLeaks feed, “Discovery is going to be fun.” -Roger Stone

Stone notes that "Former CIA experts like Bill Binney and Ray McGovern examined the basic data available about the copying of DNC data and concluded that there is more forensic evidence that the material was downloaded to a portable drive, meaning it had to be someone with physical access to DNC computers."

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

It would have been so simple if Nunes had thought of it.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

It would have been so simple if Nunes had thought of it.

I have seen you say this sevreal times.

Do you have any artricles that says that nunes is legally allowed to subpeona the DNC's server?

I would love to read it!

Why didnt the FBI demand access to it again? Why didnt the dnc insist the FBI look at it?

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Problem is, I think we all know those servers are no longer in existence. they would have been wiped and destroyed long ago.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Trump has no way to claim he lost somthing for a lawsuit to be requesting to be made whole again.. “Being made whole” is the only way you can civily sue.

What the hell you talking about I said that through the discovery process it will backfire on the DNC. I never mentioned "being made whole again" that comes under a breach of contract. You really should learn to read, you constantly have comprehension issues.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

they would have been wiped

like with a cloth or something?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGOAT

When you go off on a 4 or 5 post reply tangent

You do know that the posts line up like that because no one else is in the thread when I was posting don't you?
I was replying to posts two pages back. Just turned out those folks were no longer active in this thread. But if you need to find fault with me over it have at it.
As for taking me seriously...lol... I don't care.
Your judgement is already in question as far as I'm concerned.

The DNC are taking a classic move to preserve evidence. Revisit the Watergate case.

Oh wait...I'm not serious. Don't even worry about it. Or me. I'll be sure to do the same.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join