It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump To "Counter" DNC Lawsuit; Seeks Servers, Clinton Emails And "Pakistani Mystery Man"

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: burntheships

Interesting. A Russian based organization said that there were Russian footprints on the DNC server?

What do Russian footprints look like?

😎

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Grambler

Someone charged with murder doesn't get to hire their own coroner to examine the body.
They don't get the gun. Or the knife, or the candlestick.
They would get a report.
Someone charged with auto theft doesn't get to have their own finger print guy test the vehicle.
A rapist doesn't get to hire a doctor to examine a rape victim.
The hackers don't get the server.
They get a report. They get to examine the same data the forensic investigators looked at.
They only get what they need to launch a defense.

As someome who works in legal i can say ypu have no idea what you are talking about and should stop embarrassing yourself.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: Phage

No warrant?
Seems that most of us on ATS would object to such a request from local police or the FBI. Something to hide?

It seems that if they were so concerned about getting the Ruskies
they would have cooperated with the FBI, no?

Man do you not remember 2016? We didnt know the efforts Russia was going to at the time. FBI didnt even know the extent as they had around the same time the started the Papadopoulos investigation which was the starting point. DNC just cared about who it was and they knew who that a month and a half before the FBI even got involved.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
DNC just cared about who it was and they knew who that a month and a half before the FBI even got involved.

Nah, they didn't care about that. They wanted to keep the
server away from forensic examination due to the fact
they were up to all kinds of no good activity.

And back to Crowdstirke, they were also very unreliable.

Cyb ersecurity Firm That Attributed DNC Hacks to Russia May Have Fabricated Russia Hacking in Ukraine

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm not a cybersecurity expert but I suppose it would begin with the basics; IP addresses and proxies of known Russian operators, coding characteristics. Things like that.
edit on 4/21/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

And don't forget this "boondoggle" ...

September 2015

A special agent from the FBI calls the Democratic National Committee to inform them the FBI had identified a Russian-linked cyber-spy group in its network. The person who answered the call — a tech-support contractor — didn’t do much about the call because, he told The New York Times, he wasn’t sure whether it was real or a prank. The call was not made public until this month.

So somebody thought is was just a prank and never called to find out ?

BwaaaaHaHaHA 😃👋

The Russian hacking saga: How we got here

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Let's be honest, this will just be another step in the never-ending back and forth between the two parties that is tearing this country apart. It's political theater to keep people preoccupied with a narrative that will end up going nowhere for either side.

Either it will peter out with nothing changing or it will just continue the same way it has for decades now, a cycle of hope in a political candidate that leads to disappointment where nothing changes until the next round of the cycle continues the tradition, as it always has done.

Exactly. They all have dirt on each other, and I am sure that the dirt is far worse than sleeping with a Hooker. They leak the smallest of offenses to the public from both sides, just to keep us fighting, as it is a perfect distraction from what's really going on. You know, Trump said that, Hillary did that, well...Trump did that, well Obama said that etc. Some small people will go to jail, but the elites who actually run the show, they will walk every bit as free as George Bush who was proven to have started the war on terror by attacking Iraq and Afghanistan for no reason. That was clearly a breach of the law in every way and any normal person would have probably have been put to death for something like that. Most normal people would burn for most of the things Hillary has done. One dirty hand washes the other with mud.
edit on 21-4-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

So somebody thought is was just a prank and never called to find out ?

BwaaaaHaHaHA 😃👋

The Russian hacking saga: How we got here

Deluxe.

Dims, the name fits nicely.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Trust the plan - Q

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert
You're right. I didn't think it through.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGOAT

And some people I simply ignore.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

No they never asked. They accepted the data report from crowd strike. A computer forensics company that the FBI used and TRUSTS ! !

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

BS. The FBI has the ability to do said work, and by not seizing/securing evidence, allowed the chain of evidence to be tainted by a third party

Crowdstrike is not a legal standin for the FBI.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I heard they are a vendor the FBI uses.

www.rcfl.gov...
This article outlines how the FBI uses outside laboratories to help in their work. They've created a nationwide program.
I can't find specific links to crowd strike but this proves the program exists.
edit on 4222018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

What an indictment on the FBI you have just laid out.

The nations leading counter intelligence firm caught flat footed in what is alleged to be the biggest interference in our election ever.

When you examine any angle of this story it makes the FBI look wholly useless and devoid of any worth to the American people

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I heard they are a vendor the FBI uses.

They probably are.

But they also have been caught doing stuff in Ukraine that makes all of their DNC stuff questionable.

The Podestas were seen as reliable, too. They are ghosts now, and their buddy Manafort is up to do time. Ironically enough....for activity in Ukraine
edit on 4/22/2018 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Oh give me a break. You can sure spin a story to work the way you want if you try hard enough.
I guess the only witness good enough for you guys will have a halo over their head and go by the name of lord.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

A witness not proven to fabricate evidemce in overthrowimg other nations isnt too much to ask is it?

I wouldnt think so. It isnt spin when the parallels are direct.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Some details would be nice. I'm betting the story was postulated by some right wing hit piece blog.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join