It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a question regarding some masonic stuff....

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

I am in the levels in between.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage
Translation: I'm not a Mason, but my arrogance and ignorance are enough to make you think you know more than actual members.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   

someone only need answer a question of why do grown men congregate in secret societies to know its all about rituals.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Well, everyone has rituals. Even you.

And there's nothing wrong with meeting privately.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Yes but the question really boils down to this how deep and dark can a masons burrow meet get?
Do you attend every masons meeting in different locations?
How do you know there is not a veneer that runs through masonary that are doing terrible things.

Are you aware that masons have a Masonic Child Identification Programs (CHIP) are a charitable initiative by North American Masonic lodges to aid in the identification and recovery of missing children.

There are allot of children that go disappear each year and never found. Can you start to see the connection?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Our buildings are very well lit. Nor are they dark in the figurative sense.

I've attended Lodges in multiple countries. I also hold membership in 7 different States in the US. Lodge meetings are pretty similar with only superfluous differences.

I am very aware of the Child ID Program as I brought it to Idaho and used to run it. Correlation is not causation. You realize that children have gone missing before this program was started right? It wasn't like we started the program and then the children went missing. No. Masons saw an issue and are trying to do something to help, and you find something wrong? Hmmmmmm...do you criticize firemen who respond to calls?

Another point, not all children have an ID created by this program as it is up to the parent's whether they want to do it or not.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Your an administrator for a data base.
Who have access to its details and how they use it. You are its administrator. That doesn mean you know it "other" use.
Cherry picking kiddies for the elites George Bush, Queen are all 33rd degree masons etc etc.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   

maybe thats why you need not ask their level. or should i have said degree.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   
masons are chess pieces. A chess piece based on its declaration only knows the dimensions its move. It doesn't know the game played only its move.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   

actually you are right. there is a point of realization that everyone other than you is a kabbalist.that almost makes you feel like there is there two of you. you being the unaware side.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   
The Child ID Program does not keep a database of information. All information gathered for the ID packet is given back to the parents/legal guardian, and nothing is kept by the Freemasons. Neither George Bush nor the Queen is a 33rd.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   
That is your opinion of us, not our reality.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   
thus it is futile to try decide at what level the other party is. to learn it is always ahead of you, but sometimes you arent allowed to learn.
edit on 23-9-2018 by Damla because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   

The Child ID Program does not keep a database of information. All information gathered for the ID packet is given back to the parents/legal guardian, and nothing is kept by the Freemasons. Neither George Bush nor the Queen is a 33rd.

Go check stats for how many kids go missing per year. Do the maths and it adds up to that the system stealing them is an well instituted organised construction.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Damla

well you will be I guess equivalent to a castle on the board. You can move straight or sideways.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   

i always liked castle and the elephant.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   

it is always upsetting not to feel them ahead of you. it almost makes one angry.you sit there with crossed eyebrows and feel close to nothing.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   

So your a tranny

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   

i am not good with such terms. i always confused it with tyranny anyway.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Well, here is my "level" in Freemasonry:

• Past Master of three Blue Lodges
  • Past Grand Orator of the Grand Lodge AF&AM of Idaho
  • Grand High Priest of the Grand Chapter of Royal Arch Masons of Idaho
  • Past President of the Order of the High Priesthood of Idaho
  • Grand Principal Conductor of the Work of the Grand Council of Cryptic Masons of Idaho
  • Thrice Illustrious Senior Warden of the Order of the Silver Trowel in Idaho
  • Recipient of the Knights Templar Cross of Honor
  • Grand Standard Bearer of the Grand Commandery of Knights Templar of Idaho
  • Member of the Committee on Social Media for the Grand Encampment of Knights Templar of the USA
  • Warden of Regalia of the Idaho Chapter of the Sovereign Order of Knights Preceptor
  • Pre-Eminent Governor of Tri-Valley College No.178, York Rite Sovereign College of North America
  • Member (32°) of the Boise Valley of the Ancient & Accepted Scottish Rite, Southern Jurisdiction of the USA
  • Fellow of the Grand College of Rites, USA
  • Prefect of St. Michael's Conclave of the Red Cross of Constantine
  • Member of Clontarf Council No.69, Order of Knight Masons
  • Secretary of Intermountain Chapel No.27 of the Commemorative Order of St. Thomas of Acon, USA
  • Provincial Grand Herald (Northwest Province) of the Commemorative Order of St. Thomas of Acon, USA
  • Warder of Idaho Priory No.13, Knights of the York Cross of Honor
  • Member of the Royal Order of Scotland
  • Senior Warden of Star Garnett Council U.D. of the Allied Masonic Degrees for the USA
  • Member of Ye Antient Order of the Corks
  • Captain General of the Masonic Order of the Bath of the USA
  • Member of Salish Court No.96 of the Masonic Order of Athelstan
  • Member of El Korah Shrine of Shriners International
  • Celebrant-designate (VII°) of Idaho Rose Circle (College UD) of the Societas Rosicruciana in Civitatibus Foederatis (SRICF).

No, it doesn't. Again correlation is not causation. And again, children went missing before CHIP was implemented by Freemasons. Can you identify that a kid who got a CHIP ID went missing and that it had anything to do with Freemasonry?
edit on 23-9-2018 by KSigMason because: Formatting

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join