It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a question regarding some masonic stuff....

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage
If we knew that, they wouldn't be missing.

Again, Freemasonry has nothing to do with kids going missing.

Another swing and a miss.

And you do realize that Augustus is mocking you right?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

Flippin heck, mate. And here I am worrying about my upcoming 'installation' !

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Hmm...
Eh... Umm... Yeah, About that installation.
Before you hoodwink another unsuspecting master mason, raise him up with 'truth' rather than moral intellect. Why? Because... morality is the beauty of many things which nevitably remains naught but the beauty of the beholder. It is only a matter of fact that beauty is only in the eye of the beholder.
Try this on for size... You are scrupulous and inconspicuous in presenting master mason degrees on unsuspecting candidates who are scrupulous and inconspicuous as well as unsuspecting themselves. The lesson itself comes to us all with the five points of fellowship. Foot, which truly is not the first of the five, but rather the end result of an experience that binds one to the aged reality of acceptance. Our feet, try as we might, remain on the ground no matter to what degree we are driven to by our passions. For many there is the checkered floor. A past and present consequence of poor choice or not. A common reality check where our moral capacity is challenged. White represents good and right. And black represents wrong and/or evil. In most cases black is simply just bitter, depending on how we account for our transgressions. Conscience is a calamity that desires always to be freed from it's confines of mal practice. This is possible, but not with morality. So end your shenanigans asap.
The molestation of the craft is actual, not metaphorical. When raised to the degree of master, one first has to endure the five points. These are knee, which accounts for 'below' and then hand which accounts for 'above', whilst chest represents 'front' as does hand on back accounting for 'behind. The other points, left and right, are easily visible when master puts his head to your ear. This represents the sides. All together you have the five points which are actually the various norms of custom. You've been physically and spiritually molested. Front, Back, Above, Below, Side And Side. The Molestation is the substituted word know as 'Moho-Baño'. It is latin for the 'wet bath'. Its design is based on spittle built up by conscience and has a grotesque affect on the morality of the individual. The more one understands their transgressions and equates them with moral ethic the more we find ourselves having been felled short of a greater glory which god (I believe) designed for us. This is Solomon and he's a complete S.O.B.!.
The word moho baño is a term for bath. The more we are guilty of... the more we transgress against our bodies. The acacia is a tree leaf that speaks the first of the lessons. It says, in latin, Asi Hacia. Asi Hacia means 'the way you did' or 'you did'.
There you find the death of the master that is bereft by your own hand.
The molestation is brutal but inconspicuous and scrupulous. Hiram was hit with a maul at the first gate. That gate is the ear. Precisely where the master is hit when the word is given. Maul is metaphorical for molestation. The second tool is the level. It struck the head. Metaphorical for mind. In all it just simply represents a mind being leveled. But to what degree? Afterwards comes the plumb. It hit his chest. Therein was found his heart. It plummeted to deegrees that rage and burn the body with discomfort. These aged things have plagued man since the olden days. The degrees are know as obsession or first degree entered apprentice. The obsession comes from the wrath of just the word itself. It travels til it hits home. The result is typical. It frustrates the candidate and causes the candidate to begin to rise. So with it a spittle too. Built up like a master is the spittle. To which end there is naught but the third degree. Depression. Or Blue. Blue as in blue lodge. The lesson is called the fall. As oppose to rising. Right back down to the reality of the true experience. Do we, if ever, get better or do we repeatedly become bitter about our faults. The whole experience is philosophical if we want to say that: 'what goes up, must come down'.

The obsession is a lesson to those who seek to know greater truths than there merits allow.
Let's us remember that Hiram Abif (yes, dummies, one f) was not protecting the word of a master, but rather the truth of the burden. To be a master.. in the center of it all ... Is to be plagued be all sides. All six of them. This is another tale for another day.

In all.... I love to lie. And I will, perhaps, again soon.
Till then don't Pinocchio me with more lies for I am not easily hung on [k]noose!

1° Obsession!
2° Frustration!
3° Depression!

Maul, Level, Plumb...

Ask me about the full measure of Mahabone sometime.

Do Masons Eat Pork Chops And Ham. ???

edit on 23-9-2018 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-9-2018 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Come On Anti Masons And Build On This Masonic Canspiracy

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I think your saying

1°1 Obsession!
2° Frustration!
3° Depression!

are controlled by practices of Maul, Level, Plumb...

and that Masons are not vegetarians.

I am only anti-mason if they try and attack me and some of them are bad because masonary can never get around the human being.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
are controlled by practices of Maul, Level, Plumb...

I don't think you understand the lessons of the gavel, level, or plumb.

and that Masons are not vegetarians.

I know some who are.

I am only anti-mason if they try and attack me and some of them are bad because masonary can never get around the human being.

What?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Not all masons are evil but there are some who are and will infect the innocent.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

i understand that you are rich. annual dues must be some total.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   
i always enjoyed company of rich. they give me a sense of security i guess

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 03:55 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Not all masons are evil but there are some who are and will infect the innocent.

That applies to EVERY single facet of society; every profession, every hierarchical structure, every gathering, every religion, every person - everything.

The fact that you chose to apply it in this context to Masonry is pretty meaningless, unless Masonry ran the free world. Which is does not.

You can believe all the conspiracies you want, but if you actually went to a meeting, actually saw what happens, I think you would be genuinely surprised at how 'normal' it is.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

there isnt evil. sure there is wicked. i liked your typo btw

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

The checked board.
White is the normal and what is the black?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Abby Normal.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Whats Abba got to do with Masons

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   

You need to work on your pop culture references.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I suspect you are drinking.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

I suspect you are drinking.

Do you?

Still doesnt address the reference.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>