It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a question regarding some masonic stuff....

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

masionic gin
masionic ale
masionic beer
masionic scotch

Until masons have their own brands of booze they are lightweights.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Nice try. Plenty more where this came from:

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

That's only proves you own a home brewing kit.
Yup confirms my theory you knocking a few back.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Notice it says 'Product of Spain'? I don't live in Spain. Solid reading comprehension there buckaroo.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

All the workings of photo shopping.

Masons are suspect I mean grown men meeting in a secret meeting. If you guys are not getting drunk together
what are you doing?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
All the workings of photo shopping.

Yup, all these must be fake too.

Masons are suspect I mean grown men meeting in a secret meeting. If you guys are not getting drunk together
what are you doing?

We're discussing our plans for sheeples like you.

edit on 24-9-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because a demon stole it

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

well do not be shy tell us the plans for the sheeple?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Enjoying the company of friends, brothers. Having a laugh, trying to find sanity in an otherwise insane world. Trying to be better men. Or 'people', if the gender term offends you.

People meeting in groups isn't abnormal or unheard of. Just as your have fraternities, you also have sororities. And there's good reason why: men can talk to men about 'men' things in a way that women don't get, just as women can talk to women about 'women' things men don't get.

I talk to my male friends very different to my wife. As does she with her female friends. I though this was common knowledge.

Doesn't mean we're up to no good. But hey - if bbq'ing orphans, chanting 'Cthulhu' over and over while running with scissors is wrong, well geez - I don't WANNA be right!

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
well do not be shy tell us the plans for the sheeple?

All inclusive to a FEMA camp followed by sterilization and then fattening after which you are processed into ground meat as our food source.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
FEMA stands for 'freemasonic egos molesting adults'

Once we've had enough and learn to play the game as well, they will FEMA camp us. Cause that's how sore losers play. In the mean time, don't get molested.

Nothing sadder than an adult being molested by a alleged charitable patron. Patronize that you filthy animal.
edit on 24-9-2018 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Nice try. Plenty more where this came from:

So... I don't have to fill out a form and pay induction fees to be a Mason.??? I can just drink a Masonic wine and rise in degrees..?????

Well I'll be...............

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
You assume they would infect us.

a reply to: Damla
I'm not financially rich, I'm just single and don't have tons of debt; I'm middle class.

I suggest watching Young Frankenstein.

I have some "Old Master's Scotch."

1.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
On the subject of...

Just a question regarding some masonic stuff....

Theirs a mason lodge on my street, like 70 metres from my apartment block. Well, its actually just a door between two shops (a very modest lodge, I suppose), with a blue sign that says "Freemason, which has the compass & square symbol... but no 'G' in the middle.

Why is that?

It got me extremely curious... so I went to the Victorian Freemason website and noticed that they also use the compass & square masonic symbol, but exclude the 'G' in the middle as well.

I'm sure theirs some very mundane explanation for it... but I can't find one from googling the question.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

It's more of an American thing. The 'G' stands for Geometry and God.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Could you tell us if Masons have an overall objective and if so what it is ? Also someone posted in another thread a video that showed a woman dancing before the members of an apparent Masonic gathering..it appeared to have a symbolic meaning. Perhaps the whore of Babylon or something to that effect. Do you know what that could have been ?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: HarryJoy
Could you tell us if Masons have an overall objective and if so what it is ?

Self improvement and charitable outreach are the primary objectives.

Also someone posted in another thread a video that showed a woman dancing before the members of an apparent Masonic gathering..it appeared to have a symbolic meaning. Perhaps the whore of Babylon or something to that effect. Do you know what that could have been ?

Link the thread.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I'm guessing it's this video and here is at least 1 of the thread's but I'm pretty sure this video has been the topic of a bunch of different threads over the years and brought up in even more. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is a 2nd thread : www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 24-9-2018 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: nancyliedersdeaddog

Yes...That is the video in question. Thank you for posting it.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: HarryJoy

It's all addressed in the thread Nancy's Dead Dog posted.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Ex-master mason reveals all

www.youtube.com...

Levels 30-33 is where members are allowed into the inner sanctum of truth -- Satanism.

Hollywood Actors, politicians all into dark rituals.
Secrecy is the dictum. They will not reveal anything of the dark rituals and he describes
some of the bad things they do.

The highest of highest of the pyramid of masons is the Rothchilds. The masons are the footchild of the illuminati.

and that's it so anyone reading this think very carefully if they open the gate in front you that leads down the path of the pyramid.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join