It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a question regarding some masonic stuff....

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

i dont know.i found a new song video. i will listen to it.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Damla

Don't kmow? of course not because you suffering temporary alt cross over into clouds of chaotic thoughts. Trying to access the alters minds. This mind programming comes insides the standard masonic lucifierians kit.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

It sounds like wecko stuff. but ok since you sound crazy i ll try not to upset you much
i liked the kit idea

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Pretend the façade and hide in the fantasies of your alts. There is probably just one in there that's doing the terrible things and you cannot even remember.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

i never did any terrible things.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

maybe this alt didn't and the wooden nose one did. The harmless innocence of a flower can be so deceiving..

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

deceiving? what kind of a pervert would call it deceiving? it is your own impotence and lack of ethics if you come to this conclusion looking at a harmless innocent flower.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

rituals my dear that's its about for masons.
Then insider of which different bands and the most darkness rituals
camoflagued by flowers.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
the moment you begin talking to me that way just out of respect to your stupidity to deny to see it as it is,i ll really make you see that lizard tongue cruel beast. and you will not only see it you ll hear it torture you day and night.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

you are really crazy. i was always just.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Everyone is crazy the question is to what degree.
Well you a mason you have your crazinest level set by the degree they give you.

The thing is with rituals masons know the earth has a field of energy that is receptive to storing energy in ritual constructs.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
and that is why no form of ritual is too unsavoury for them. The most unsavoury they hide hidden and store the energy in the construct of the ritual.

and all rituals really are in their essence is repetitious routines. That's why masons are so big on everything being organised into institutions. Becauses institutions allows them to integrate routines and human.
edit on 22-9-2018 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I am not a mason. dont you know as a mason women cant be mason?

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Everything you say I reverse and see the truth. Goodnight High priestess of the altar.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
The thing is with rituals masons know the earth has a field of energy that is receptive to storing energy in ritual constructs.

Really? Hmm, whadda ya know. No one told me that at my lodge. We just enjoy ourselves and try to be better people while contributing to charity. But hey ho - you know better.

Oh, FYI - our rituals are done trouserless. I find squaring the lodge in my y-fronts liberating.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

but there is this reverse listening thing. true. i dont do it anymore though.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Can you make an argument without resorting to a logical fallacy?

To just clarify, as Freemasons, we do not use "level" as an indication of one's progress through Freemasonry. For the Blue Lodge and several other concordant/appendant bodies of Freemasonry, the term used is "degree", but you sometimes see "order" or "grade" used. A degree can be defined as "one of the progressive stages of advancement in the lodge and conferred using a ritual ceremony" (paraphrasing off of Chris Hodapp's definition).

There's nothing Satanic about Freemasonry. You should probably do some research before you continue making yourself look stupid.

Ritual isn’t just important to Freemasonry; it is an important aspect of society and human existence. There are a number of categories of rituals such as social rituals, military rituals, celebratory rituals, worship rituals, funerary rituals, bardic rituals, and initiatic rituals. Freemasonry is filled with a variety of rituals, but the most notable is the initiatic or initiation rituals. Rituals remind us of what is important as well as providing a sense of stability and continuity in our lives; it educates us in the values of an organization, allows for knowledge to be passed from generation to generation unchanged, and binds the members together, not just in the Lodge, but across time and space.

There is nothing "unsavory" about the rituals used in Freemasonry.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   
freemasony is a form of institution. Institutions allow for compartmentalization. Not all compartments will know what others are doing.
Satanism Luciferian operates as separately attached compartment.
Most masons will never see or know of it.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   
So because of this supposed compartmentalization, I don't know, but you do? LOL

Your hubris is hilarious and tragic.

What degrees or "compartments" of Freemasonry are you in?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

thanks that was a very good explanation. I enjoyed reading it. On the other hand, maybe logical fallacy is type of an inheritance.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join