It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a question regarding some masonic stuff....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
So I've been doing a bit of reading from this fellow named Richard Cassaro. He has some really interesting material and links a lot of ancient architecture with a supposed forgotten golden age. He gets into the connection with the freemasons and basically says that they(freemasons) are the vehicle for an ancient knowledge which is why the church went from hiring them for the building of gothic cathedrals to wanting them eliminated as heretics. I am aware that masons do frequent these forums and it would be really neat if someone could give some sort of affirmation to the accuracy of the research he has done.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Many Masons here.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Perhaps, I have asked a question that shouldn't be asked. An answer would still be very nice.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BloodStainedGlass

Apparently, their kind of skittish... like deer.

You have to be extremely patient and very quiet... then maybe, if your lucky enough, you might actually witness one poking their head out from out of the shadows...

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Lots of organizations that have fed off the "forgotten golden age", check out the Ordo Templi Orientis and Jack Parsons.
They all cater to resonant artistic consumers, major differences seem to just boil down the basic nature of the founder.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BloodStainedGlass
He gets into the connection with the freemasons and basically says that they(freemasons) are the vehicle for an ancient knowledge...

Does he quantify what exactly this 'ancient knowledge' happens to be? If it's geometry, then yes, operative stone masons knew of this and taught that type of mathematics to each other. If it's something like free energy from space aliens, then no.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

You, YourSelf coined it "ancient knowledge" so You think they'll give it up to some name on the interweb? Nothing personal but 'the real neat stuff' is "secret" That and how many different Masons, the different reasons/thoughts behind Masonry. It wouldn't be any fun if just anybody would get to know the nuts & bolts w/out going through the different processes. Is nothing Sacred?

Of course, I'm answering as a non-Mason but if they're behind "leaving anywhere better than they found it" then I'm all for it/them. I'll come forth so they can continue their work.

You'd have better luck finding the 'what' behind the mandala in Your avatar

Again nothing personal...

'deniability' everyone's friend...

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Freemasons, and in depth masonry has always been of great interest to me.

I am originally from Detroit, which inhabits a Masonic Temple. A very large building with many theatres, venues, offices, rooms and areas to this day in which I can't identify. The temple itself is not very lively, but it does however have events which periodically take place there. Some music shows, lectures, etc. During one of these events, my uncle was in charge of setting up the sound equipment such as: The microphones, speakers, sound boards etc. and also run the system during the event. Well, I helped him and his union carry in, carry out, and set up the equipment a few days prior to the scheduled event in a nearly vacant Temple, so we thought. After finishing the event and disassembling all of the equipment at around midnight, we decided to take a tour which we were told not to and stay in designated areas, but no ones here right? So why not. We explored all base levels, the architecture is STUNNING, well thought out, designed with great symmetry and filled with free masonry ideology. During our exploration most if not all doors were locked, which wasn't surprising, but of course you try to open each one in hopes it is not right? Eventually we stumbled upon the door which lead up many flights of stairs to presumably the top of the temple. As we ascended we started to hear faint voices, note that the place is known to be haunted, so we figured could this be our first paranormal experience? I don't recall which floor we made it to, but I felt like we walked up about 4-5 flights of stairs before we started to hear voices, and continued onward till they got louder, still ineligible but at this point identified as human. We stopped at one of the floors we thought the voices were coming from, felt the door handle, it was unlocked and proceeded. Amongst the long hall way were many doors lining the wall, which I assumed to be lounges or offices? Closer to the end there was a room that had visible light emitting. After entering the hall way following my uncle, the door shut with a thud behind me and a few seconds after the lights whether they were candle or electronic, went out and the voices stopped. We exited as quickly as we entered and ended the tour on that note, and finished up clearing out all the equipment and ended our night on an interesting page.

Weird experience to say the least, interesting story I thought I would share with you! Highly recommend visiting a Temple if you ever get the chance, the vibe is truly unique and the buildings are very mysterious!

-StS

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

No deep end diving with this one. His account of the masons "secrets" is basically understanding the duality of the universe. The joining of the negative and positive to create something new. Attaining the balance through the middle path, etc...

Interesting stuff, give it a look I insist.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
2BE1ASK1

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

I know what the flower of life means! This was a question for masons, but thanks for trying.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

His account of the masons "secrets" is basically understanding the duality of the universe. The joining of the negative and positive to create something new. Attaining the balance through the middle path, etc...

That's more of an Eastern style philosophy and not what we are taught in Masonry.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Thank you good sir, I will take his research with a grain of salt. No comment on the church leads me to believe that much of his story is truth.

That is all I wanted but if anyone else has anything to add feel free.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

No comment on the church leads me to believe that much of his story is truth.

The Church doesn't like Masons since we are non-denominational.

But they can suck it.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
that architeture you speak of is the tartarian architecture, search for 19 century mud flood, you may be surprise dat what you find

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Masons ate my post!

edit on 16-4-2018 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Augie- You should know by now, it is what You DON'T type which is 'key' on an intraweb chatroom; You know because We can see Your facial twitches; facial tics/spasms when "CONFRONTED" so We would know for sure that You are lying; OBVIOUSLY...

Plus We can't see which hand You got stuffed in Your shirt like You're 'stealing' something. I thought it; You DIDN'T type about it, it must be 'true'...

Code:

Your triangle is askew.

••• NOTICE •••

I'm backing the Masons until the canine grows a thumb; then I got to vote for them...

Again, nothing personal...

Stay Hydrated...

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

I kind of figured once I said the 'hidden knowledge' he described wasn't something we used that it made the rest of the question moot. But people like to read between lines that aren't there.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
If you actually looked at the research you would know exactly what I am talking about. It has everything to do with masonic architecture and nothing to do with stuff like aliens, why you bring that up idk...

The knowledge isn't hidden it is out in the open for anyone to look at but if you don't know what you are looking for you are likely to miss it. Here, I'll do all the footwork: According to the research of Richard Cassaro all of the religions and cultures of today originate from a Mother Culture in the very distant past. This mother culture was wiped out but not entirely. Many origin stories echo this sentiment. His research on the Triptych Temples in particular is very, very intriguing. Please explain how Temples around the world from thousands of years ago are built in such a similar manner if our history records are truly accurate???? How did the same types of buildings with the same features pop up all over the world without outside contact? Something doesn't add up.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

You don't want answers, you want bias confirmation. I ain't your guy.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join