It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a question regarding some masonic stuff....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
In everything that G.A.O.T.U. has done... There in was and is a plan and design. Albeit a clever and marvelous design and plan. So... How then shall I treat a Mason who won't do aught but Black ball me.
They're a part of that Grand design. And you know what???!!!!! I'm a bit sceptic of the better to better a better man. Humph....

Something's up. And it ain't me.

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I have been a "Free and Accepted Mason" for around 10 years. Geometry is the key.
"But geometry is so boring"- A LOT can be learned from Geometry, about life, how to be a better man and how to treat others.
Quadrivium ( I actually plucked this name from the Ahiman Rezon)

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

I gleamed that saying from masonry.
However ... The only geometry i learned was when to draw the line between profound and profane .
In life I learned to draw the line and not Cross it . I feared that f I did I would carry the cross the rest of my life. Its cross I dare not bear. Shapes and sizes especially with a golden calf shining brighter than the sun is scary to me. Zero Babble or Zerubabel.
This king is mightier than me. 4° secret Master .
Will I or won't I. That is the secret. I have and have not . Zero Babble is the circle I find comfort in. Lest I conjure an ass whiping holier than god.
Geometry is indeed a life altering and mind boggling Experience. To better tell the truth. Squaring off (4) with a golden calf is inevitably a fight I won't win.
I've fought a hundred men. And it was not 100 fights. So do the math. The math is essential to geometry. First geometry then math. Aftermath . Then logic 6° think about it intimate secretary. 7° now you know/ provost judge. 8° Stay in your place intendant of buildings. This leads to 9 10 and 11. 9 is 9 10 Is 6 and 12 is 3. 3 6 9 this is Rhetoric. Not flattery. Just an old twisted comfort of knowing right from wrong. And speaking it. I'm just babbling. The 7 arts are points in the lodge of perfection. God despises cowards. So.... I choose to remain alone. Cowardice is not a suit of mine but a choice. Because bravery got me nowhere. The sad story is I have reason to fight. But reason is not enough. I need God. Or GAOTU. But they're deadbeats. So I draw the line.
Let Zerubable have it all. She's not important anyway

posted on Aug, 25 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Quadrivium.

I don't like babble.

Try on:
Jahbulon
Jubilee
Jubelo
Jubelum
Jubela
And mahabone. Those bring you home. But she's not important. So quadrivium it is .

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I've looked at Cassaro's theory and it's profoundly compelling but, you'd be hard pressed to find any consensus among Masons. Our roots are lost in history; we can trace back to maybe the 11th century because of an old manuscript called the Regius that mentions a Lodge but, that's as far back as we can go with any certainty. Beyond that, it's anybody's guess. Personally, I like Cassaro; he makes a solid case but, as with all good compelling theories, I try to keep an open mind with a healthy dose of skepticism. That's the best I can do for you and I've been a Mason now since February 15, 2015 - not very long in the grand scheme of things. I'm still learning and believe me there's so much about Masonry to learn I'll be dead and gone before I learn just a small tiny fraction of it.

OP probably won't read this. He last posted back in April of this year, lol, months ago! (Feels like I'm talking to myself *sigh*)
edit on 26-8-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

You're F. & A.M.? Is that Blue Lodge?

I'm A.F. & A.M. Craft/UGLE.

Wonder if we are in amity?

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   
if you are stuck you answer like this : it depends on the jurisdiction of the lodge.
edit on 26-8-2018 by Damla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Damla

I just did some research on it; thanks for pointing me in the right direction. It answered my question about whether or not Quadrivium's Grand Lodge is in amity with mine. The answer is yes. All Grand Lodges in the United States are recognized by the Grand Lodges of England, Ireland and Scotland, and vice versa. My research raised another question for Quadrivium (if he's around, hopefully he can answer it): Apparently there's only one Grand Lodge in South Carolina (assuming that's really where you are from; according to your avatar thingy), and it's a A.F.M. not a F. & A.M. (not that it matters much though. Just curious.)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

i dont think he ll come and answer. probably the bum is asleep with fleas flying on his butt.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Damla

OK, thanks for that image, one I can't take back. sheesh.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   
ANCIENT ARCHITECTURE:

5 PILLARS: (((ENGLISH TO SPANISH)))

DORIC in spanish is: dar rica (transl. makes to laugh)
IONIC in spanish is: yo no se (transl. i don't know)
TUSCAN in spanish is: te sacan (transl. they'll take you out)
CORRINTHIAN in spanish is: corriendo (transl. running)
COMPOSITE in spanish is: campos y tu (transl. camps and you)

A GANSTERS TESTAMENT TO THE PROFANE.

these sayings are about:
those who hate and abhor you laughing at you whilst you try to figure out how to beat them, but you don't know. that's how they like it. they proceed to drive you out of the blessing of light and truth. and from the reign you were entitled to have in the land of your master (father). it's a failed man's curse. then they hunt you to bind you and extinguish your light.
upon which, if bound, you wake up to the [k]nightmare that is you trapped and surrounded in a camp full of soldiers. none of them can you break.

its an old aged story. but G.A.O.T.U. will not help you if you do not help yourself. his desire is to know your heart. rigorous and exhausting are the trials.

don't give in to your enemies.
to quote a master mason: be thou faithful even unto death.

edit on 9-9-2018 by Pinocchio because: I Lie Too

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Ok when will a mason tell me something I don't already know. Im waiting.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage

Ok when will a mason tell me something I don't already know. Im waiting.

Probably never.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Hey, Ol'Pal...

Good To See You On The Board.
Tell Me... Are Masons Coming To The Show On:
Friday, The 1st Of March, 2019. ???

We Need To Make Arrangements As Truly There Are People We Need To Black Ball.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

No, we're busy.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You Grump!
edit on 9-9-2018 by Pinocchio because: S&F

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
14° Grand Elect Mason...

I Am A Loyalist Of The Frist Order. I Don't Need A New Testament To Thrive. Just Tell The Traitors That.

Selah...

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
The great tree holds much magic. You masons will never understand that. I have my secrets.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   
The fog of evil has cleared.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Speaks always in reverse.

Your thoughts I can see.

I am a generational member of a Ruling Bloodline Family

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join