It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS: Donald Trump tells Russia to 'get ready' for Syria airstrikes

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: UnBreakable

Reckless or not, Trump has balls, unlike his predecessor who let Syria cross his Red-line numerous times because he was too much of a pussy to enforce it.

Does it take "balls" to be reckless with other people's lives and limbs?

It is just as reckess to let someone keep using gas on their own women and children to kill them, while doing nothing.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth

originally posted by: muse7
They’ll probably bomb another empty Assad Air Force base and call it a day

If they're going to strike Assad and actually accomplish something it should be done within the hour of a chemical attack.

There would be no time for investigations, no time for confirmations, however it's the only way to actually destroy Assad's air force.

Then if these decisions are wrong then you would have a potential crisis on your hands and the world would condemn your actions and make your job even harder. It isn't America's responsibility to police the world. Let the Syrians whoever else besides America fight it out.

We have no stake in this entire situation, no strategic value, no resources, no influence? Only reason why the USA is there is to remove Assad from power and install someone that will work for the interests of American foreign policy.

Libya - Removed non-compliant leader
Iraq - Removed non-compliant leader
Afghanistan - Removed non-compliant leader - got rid of Taliban (which was icing on the cake)
Syria - In progress for removal of non-compliant leader
Iran - Planning for removal of non-compliant leader

edit on 11-4-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: deviant300

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

originally posted by: studio500
I don't know if this has already been shared.

It relates to a now deleted Daily Mail but a summary of the article that is still available on Yahoo news.

The article suggests that the USA was planning a false flag chemical weapons attack on Syria, which would be blamed on Assad.

I have no idea of the accuracy of this reporting or the evidence to substantiate the claims made.

Link to yahoo news below

Yahoo News

Another link with comments from snope.com

Snopes deleted Daily Mail Article

That is from 2013.

Yes, I know. The relevance was more toward the possible intent, than the date the allegation was made or discovered.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I entirely agree, just commenting on whether Trump has balls, is all.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Well I am going to see a dark quiet place seems appropriate for me to be in a movie theater watching a horror moving at the moment of impact. If I don't see you guys again it was a pleasure to serve ats all these years.

See on the other side..

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I miss the days when the USA actually fought evil powers that actually presented a clear and present danger in the world... Now we are picking fights with countries that are already at a disadvantage and can change their geopolitical status at will.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I picked the wrong month to quit drinking.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
The people of the world need to reign in ..

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Update from Sky News:

15:57 The Russian military says it has noted the movements of a US naval strike force in the Gulf.

15:53 Russian President Vladimir Putin says the current situation is "worrying" and he hopes common sense will prevail in international relations. He says Russia will build constructive relations with foreign partners.

news.sky.com...

Seem like Vlad is lowering his tone this could be a sign of Russia trying for some de-escalation in the tensions. Meanwhile US naval strike force is being closely monitored. T Mays tone also seems to more we'll stay on the sidelines for now. which I hope it's what we do.

When asked if she will recall Parliament to consider joining any military action, May says Britain is working with allies to prevent and deter the use of chemical weapons.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Yeah - looks like I picked the wrong month to give up glue sniffing.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Well we will know soon enough 12 hours of night is approaching Syria its dusk there now..

See if tonight is the night.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I'm waiting on stuff coming from Amazon. Selfish bastards.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
donald really needs to work on his interpretation, and implementation, of 'the language of diplomacy'. he is a child.

pasteboard.co...
edit on 11 4 2018 by RoScoLaz5 because: comma

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

I knew he was a mistake and so was Hillary.

Anyone truly qualified to be potus never can or will be..

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

I knew he was a mistake and so was Hillary.

Anyone truly qualified to be potus never can or will be..

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

Ditto. Bernie Sanders or Rand Paul would have been far better choices. Heck, even Gary Johnson or Jill Stein are way better than Trump or Hillary.
edit on 11-4-2018 by JoeHammon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Putin, unlikely some other world leaders, does not want a war and the destruction of the world as we know it.

He's being the guy who apologies to his girlfriend even knowing he's right and she's wrong.

Also,

White Helmets staged Douma ‘chemical weapons attack’ on civilians — Russian General Staff

If they do not wait for the OPCW investigation to launch missiles at Syria, it's probably right that it was a false flag to justify an attack.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

I'd like to know where that video was filmed and when it was filmed. A chlorine attack just don't make sense in this day and age. Might as well use carbon dioxide to choke some random people.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: JoeHammon

Yea, me too. Must be a great Hollywood production.
edit on 11/4/2018 by vinifalou because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join