It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS: Donald Trump tells Russia to 'get ready' for Syria airstrikes

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I think Russia will sink an American ship if Trump does it. The American public would not blame Russians for defending themselves. They would blame Trump for attacking Russians. And lost servicemen will just be like 2008 Congress election, a wipeout for Republicans.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 11-4-2018 by JoeHammon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

What would you have us do; give up the good fight all together just because we can't save every child from torture?

I would like us to try to do something about that.

Remember, we had a vote here in the UK to do something about it and the vote went "no". Obama's red line was crossed long ago.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I don't know if this has already been shared.

It relates to a now deleted Daily Mail but a summary of the article that is still available on Yahoo news.

The article suggests that the USA was planning a false flag chemical weapons attack on Syria, which would be blamed on Assad.

I have no idea of the accuracy of this reporting or the evidence to substantiate the claims made.

Link to yahoo news below

Yahoo News

Another link with comments from snope.com

Snopes deleted Daily Mail Article
edit on 11-4-2018 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: JoeHammon

The Associated Press ‏ Verified account @AP 6m6 minutes ago More

BREAKING: Russian military to deploy troops to Syrian town of Douma that was the site of purported chemical attack

Trump won't send missiles into Douma with Russian troops there. Plus, i think the inspectors are there too.

John Bolton's presence in the WH is showing with all the ramped up war rhetoric.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
This is the quote from farcebook by Dana Rohrebacher (sp) re. the Turkish shooting down of a Russian warplane after Russia bombed the oil convoys travelling to Turkey from Syria. ISIS oil, stolen from captured Syrian oilfields.
The great game (sic) in action. ISIS,oil,power.
www.facebook.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I'm confused - does Trump want to pull out of the conflict of Syria because it's not our affair, or not? Is he going to lob missiles at any country that uses gas attacks on another country? Trump is being led by the nose by someone or some country. He reacts with emotion, not intelligence. He is incredibly easy to manipulate. And is being manipulated.

Also he is a bozo for doing exactly what he complained about more than once in the past:

Trump in 2014

What other country tells the enemy when we are going to attack like Obama is doing with ISIS. Whatever happened to the element of surprise?

Trump in 2013

Why do we keep broadcasting when we are going to attack Syria. Why can't we just be quiet and, if we attack at all, catch them by surprise?

Dude is a moron. You guys really think he is playing chess? He is playing checkers.. badly.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

edit on 11-4-2018 by Middleoftheroad because: ATS functions didn't work correctly.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: studio500
I don't know if this has already been shared.

It relates to a now deleted Daily Mail but a summary of the article that is still available on Yahoo news.

The article suggests that the USA was planning a false flag chemical weapons attack on Syria, which would be blamed on Assad.

I have no idea of the accuracy of this reporting or the evidence to substantiate the claims made.

Link to yahoo news below

Yahoo News

Another link with comments from snope.com

Snopes deleted Daily Mail Article

That is from 2013.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

Because he will warn Russia so that Russian casualties will be avoided.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: fleabit

Because he will warn Russia so that Russian casualties will be avoided.

Not necessarily. If a cruise missile malfunctions, it can still hit a place it's not supposed to hit and kill Russians. When 60 Tomahawks were fired on April 7 last year, 1 malfunctioned and didn't even launch. Machines are not 100% reliable.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Nuking some microwave pizza slices.

wait, what's happening ??

brb, heard a ding..

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: JoeHammon

So, no point warning them, then?

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

This references Gouta, this Ghouta:

www.newsweek.com...

It's relevant.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Reckless or not, Trump has balls, unlike his predecessor who let Syria cross his Red-line numerous times because he was too much of a pussy to enforce it.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
Reckless or not, Trump has balls, unlike his predecessor who let Syria cross his Red-line numerous times because he was too much of a pussy to enforce it.

Balls mean little if we are all dead.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Why do we keep broadcasting when we are going to attack Syria. Why can't we just be quiet and, if we attack at all, catch them by surprise?
10:45 PM - Aug 28, 2013

this is all bluster from a clown who's worried about his own ass. "hey good buddy, I gotta do something strong like, cuz i'm a puss, so be aware and take cover - talk to ya soon!"

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Does it take "balls" to be reckless with other people's lives and limbs?

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
a reply to: crtrvt

Strange that Trump would tell Putin that the missiles are coming. This has escalated over a possibly false chemical attack. The inspectors need to verify the chemical attack before US does anything. This is looking like the start of something terrible for the world.

How was it fake? Give those Syrian kids an Oscar for foaming at the mouth and puking blood. Damn good crisis actors.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
They’ll probably bomb another empty Assad Air Force base and call it a day

They have no other choice.

Assad has moved his assets into Russian bases. If they're going to strike Assad and actually accomplish something it should be done within the hour of a chemical attack.

There would be no time for investigations, no time for confirmations, however it's the only way to actually destroy Assad's air force.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I remember it was the same time last year the same thing was happening in Syria I posted this news same time last year. www.abovetopsecret.com...

How strange the same rhetoric is piping up again I thought something seemed strange with the timing of the events. It was around this time last year the US strike targeted a Syrian airbase.

And another surprise in and out surgical strike is most likely what is going to happen again and I don't think Russia will retaliate but only blow more hot air.
edit on 11America/Chicagov10am430 by deviant300 because: fixing link

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join