It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS: Donald Trump tells Russia to 'get ready' for Syria airstrikes

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: Zaphod58

Putin called Netanyahu today and begged him not to join the coalition.......

Take that for what you will, but if Putin’s not planning something , not sure why he would be reaching out to Israel hoping to stop them

I'm sure you'd be happy if the U.S. fails because our coalition backs out. You sound like Putin himself.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGOAT

Traitors? The very government you exclaim to support are the traitors. The United States has overthrown foreign countries and assassinated foreign leaders overtly and covertly and have used false flag attacks to engage in foreign wars for the past 70 years. This is not a liberal/conservative issue, this is a fundamental flaw with the entire government.

Politics are also deeper than liberal/conservative. You're forgetting the other axis which is authoritarian and libertarian. Every President we've had are right wing authoritarians, including Obama. Your liberal label you throw around means nothing compared to what is really happening. You seem too far gone though and I'm tired of battling against people's cognitive dissonance. You need to feel in your gut that something is incredibly wrong and find the answers yourself. Don't believe me though, trust your gut and don't stop investigating until you satiate it.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: deviant300

General Mattis wouldn't be on board with Trump if he didn't believe their intel was genuine. Trump also wouldn't act hastily. He knows his biggest strength is his cabinet. The "Trump is deepstate now" posters and others like them are nothing but trolls or shills.

Trump only hit chemical facilities. I believe Putin warned against action towards dethroning Assad. I don't think he'll give a rats rear end about some chemical facilities that have been hit. Plus, now Assad can go full out against ISIS and not worry about people claiming he used the chemical weapons.

Trump has more info about all of this than we do, and I'm sure more info will be released.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   
It was so fake. A fake week. Sht's not too bad. We indeed see a p[h]attern CNBCNN ESPN 8: The Ocho, don't we? Everytime they regain any important territory we happen to see and believe a fake chemical att[h]ack to make them pay. Back to a real life. Maybe Trump actually did a great job dulling the edge of it while being forced to act by everyone. However we don't know so we need to be critical to him. He needs it. It's not ok.

edit on 14/4/2018 by PapagiorgioCZ because: yeah

edit on 14/4/2018 by PapagiorgioCZ because: yeah

<< 9  10  11   >>

join