It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS: Donald Trump tells Russia to 'get ready' for Syria airstrikes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ZIPMATT

TeEveryone take a step back , have a deep breath , chill , xt

As if that is going to happen.....

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reydelsol

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

“No plan survives contact with the enemy.”
-anon

And "WHO" is the enemy?

Gingivitis.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

-anon

And "WHO" is the enemy?

Gingivitis.

I blame MTV !

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
He is just giving a heads up to his bud Putin. The leaders want war bucks as long as the average guy is the one getting killed.

We won't see them go after Assad, the one claimed to be the perp.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

-anon

And "WHO" is the enemy?

I see no evidence presented that show why Assad or Syria should be my enemy? Just words and rhetoric.

Exactly like the words and rhetoric and blatant LIES about MWDs before the invasion of Iraq. 1,455,590 Iraqi deaths so far as a result of the invasion. And thousands of killed soldiers.

Casualties in Iraq

But hey, who can be bothered to remember (or learn from!) little details like that? Nah, nothing bad has ever come out of war mongering rhetoric from state leaders and brain washing of the population from the repulsive MSM rats, so let's bring out the popcorn and haha funny gifs, yay!

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MostlyReading

If UK gos in Mostly believe me.................. NOT IN MY NAME OR MOST BRITS! We've been hijacked by outside influences!

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: MostlyReading

-anon

And "WHO" is the enemy?

I see no evidence presented that show why Assad or Syria should be my enemy? Just words and rhetoric.

Exactly like the words and rhetoric and blatant LIES about MWDs before the invasion of Iraq. 1,455,590 Iraqi deaths so far as a result of the invasion. And thousands of killed soldiers.

Casualties in Iraq

But hey, who can be bothered to remember (or learn from!) little details like that? Nah, nothing bad has ever come out of war mongering rhetoric from state leaders and brain washing of the population from the repulsive MSM rats, so let's bring out the popcorn and haha funny gifs, yay!

That, and GOP's utter wipeout at the 2008 Congress elections. That's why Obamacare passed with more than 60 votes in the Senate with though no Republican ever voted for it.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Trump is going to MAKE MERIKA GREAT AGAIN! By getting it nuked..... Well done America "clap" "clap" Well done "clap" "Clap".....

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

If UK gos in Mostly believe me.................. NOT IN MY NAME OR MOST BRITS! We've been hijacked by outside influences!

As a UK citizen I would acclivity oppose the UK and its war if it gets involved including treason against the government.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
The UN estimates 400,000 dead in this conflict but who really knows:

Syrian War Casualty Estimates

Civilians targetted, children tortured etc. But 30 people allegedly killed by Chlorine and Trump gets mad?

Bombs, bullets, rockets, mortars, barrel bombs etc seem to be more like weapons of mass destrction here going by the numbers killed by them as opposed to alleged chemical attacks.

Where is the sense of proportionality? Where is the outrage about the hundreds of thousands killed? I don't get it.

edit on 11-4-2018 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Oh boy, here comes the big boys. Tu-160 and Tu-95MS and T-22M3 strategic bombers have landed at Hamedan air base in Iran after Russia's request to open up Iranian air space for strikes in Syria.

www.reddit.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

As a UK citizen I would acclivity oppose the UK and its war if it gets involved including treason against the government.

Same here
The Angos and French have gone mad as usual when it comes to the ME. Sod Syria, I don't want to die at the hands of Ruskie nukes for another country which is cleaning up terrorism on its own soil. As a Brit I can honestly state.......... Our country's ruling government stinks

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Civilians targetted, children tortured etc. But 30 people allegedly killed by Chlorine and Trump gets mad?

Bombs, bullets, rockets, mortars, barrel bombs etc seem to be more like weapons of mass destrction here going by the numbers killed by them as opposed to alleged chemical attacks.

Where is the sense of proportionality? Where is the outrage about the hundreds of thousands killed? I don't get it.

Seems most of the deaths are due to disease. Even the East Ghouta battle, the biggest battle in the entire war that basically ended the war a few days ago, only had about 2,000 KIA total.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: JoeHammon

"Only" 2000, you say? That's fine, then.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I'm going to spitball a theory that we will find out if there is any substance to this saber rattling in less than a month's time. I have my doubts about this the more I look into it.

link   

originally posted by: [post=23308442]oldcarpy

Exactly............... our 'Coalition' has killed millions in Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan etc. Total nonsense, no way would I fight for my government they can't scam us these days to die for the gold pot.

link   

"Only" 2000, you say? That's fine, then.

That includes civilian deaths.

It is not even 1% of the people in East Ghouta.
edit on 11-4-2018 by JoeHammon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

a reply to: deviant300

Now that everyone has panicked and gotten it out of their system, maybe we can settle down.

Big talk, harsh language does not an apocalypse make.

My military sources know of no major deployments or logistical movements. We'll bomb an air base, get rid of more chemical weapons that Obama told us he got rid of a few years ago and life will go on.

*shrugs*

Or we can panic.

Either, or I suppose.

I bet that if Hillary was the president and made the same statement your post would be totally different. You even found a way to throw in a bit of Obama.
I don't get the logic of Trump folks.
MSM says that Russia hacked your election = deep state wants WW3 with Russia
Trump says that Russia should prepare for missiles = No WW3, it's just big talk and harsh language.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Oh, fine. Sorry I made a fuss.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

If we let Assad use chemical weapons with out reprisal then soon enough everyone is going to want to use them. It'll become the new normal for despite dictators around the world to scare their subjects into line. Then how are we going to feel about ourselves letting that happen?

Bombs, bullets, rockets, mortars, barrel bombs? That genie is out of the bottle and isn't going back in any time soon. But if we keep chemical weapons a bit more taboo doesn't that make the world a better place overall? What would you have us do; give up the good fight all together just because we can't save every child from torture?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join