It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 19

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I was wondering...

"Recent" Shedsters....

We often chat about how great it would be to meet up in person... but did you know that back in June 2014 we had an ATS Shed "Gathering" for REAL?

The GATHERING thread

That was almost FOUR years ago! ...and almost all of the shedsters made it back home afterwards....

(Time for another one...? So, who's hosting??)

(NOT This guy...!)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Good Morning Gordi, I just set the table for breakfast, care to join me?

Any one else? Breakfast?

A new gathering sounds like a blast, I am new so I could host.

edit on 15-4-2018 by WalkInSilence because: Camel Dung

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

ooooh I'm IN alright!
nom nom nom

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Massive Continental breakky !

... where is the coffee stats ?

😊

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Timely it is on the tables, silly.
Thanks for joining me boys, I am getting ready to walk to work. There is a serious blizzard, but I am the only one who lives close enough to walk.
I'll show those buggers. I just hope I don't get hit by a falling tree. Wind gusts up to 60-70 miles an hour.
Toodles, whoosh.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   
In the midst of a blackout ...

On my phone and listening to drivel on my two way radio.

I'll make the most of it. Already been out checking a light free milky way ... gobsmacking !

Grabbed another beer and heading back out ... 😎

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Sounds like you need a sleigh and a good team of puppy dogs !

Rug up and think hot coffee thoughts ( rum if you wish ).

Cheers. 😁

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence
What is the the name of the crime drama? Perhaps I can find it with subs.
Hugs abound all around.

It is "Keisari Aarnio" which could be translated "Emperor Aarnio" but it is brand new, just airing for the first time, i think it would be very difficult to find it online, with subs at least.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

That is interesting ! Thanks for posting.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Power has been restored.
I did; however enjoy the silence and darknes of a moon less night and clear skies filled with twinkling stars and lurking planets. Interspersed with air traffic of normal and abnormal skyborne craft ...

I love big sky nights.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Thanks for that blast from the past, looks like much fun (and possibly alcohol) was had by all, as it should be.
I particularly enjoyed the photo of the lop-sided Haggis. LOL I always thought Scottish people were shorter but I guess those Lancastrians are nourishing if nothing else.

The evil mason organised a meet up in Denver recently and it looks like they all had a good time too. It's nice to see the face behind the username after you've been here a while. Hilarity ensued and perhaps a few people didn't make it back but thats masons for you.

The views look so stunning, a beautiful country. The Netherlands landscape is quite bland, almost depressing at times. The bacon sucks and they understand nothing, nothing I say with regard to real, proper, normal, nice tasting sausages, wail! Small consolation is they do sell Marmite. Anyway....

I can't host and I cannot be there. (It's probably better that way. "Never trust a hippy!" A Sex Pistols lyric, not the best punk band ever) Finances. But, if you ever decide to do another one (Brecon Beacons?) it would be nice to read about it here.

Now, time to drool over WIS's breakfast. Well, not over it obviously, that would be disgusting, unhygienic and rude.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
Power has been restored.
I did; however enjoy the silence and darknes of a moon less night and clear skies filled with twinkling stars and lurking planets. Interspersed with air traffic of normal and abnormal skyborne craft ...

I love big sky nights.

I thought Elon Musk had solved all the power problems in Oz by installing ridiculously expensive power cells?

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Been busy binging on Fringe which I do about every 1.25 years.
If I'm up to it I might share a story from about 10 years ago.

For now, "Viva La Walter Bishop"

edit on 4 15 2018 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Partakes of Wister's breakfast. YUM! Walking in a blizzard to work doesn't sound very good. I hope they closed the place and sent you back home where you can be safe and sound Wis!

I'm surprised the birds weren't singing when I went to bed it was so late...er, early.

Had such lovely weather yesterday, I only had to wear a sweater, now back to being cold again. I keep saying it won't be nice and stay nice until May. Soon...sooon!

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

I do love the Steppenwolf one, alas, I only know it due to Pulp Fiction. I was raised on a healthy diet of Black Sabbath, Deep Purple, Cheap Trick, Kiss, Motorhead etc. Although my tastes have become heavier as I've aged. Well, that and folk. But I think anyone past 40 is obliged to listen to folk.

Hope you guys are all warm, happy and have everything you need ♥

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

I've never been to Holland but I have two half brothers who live in Utrecht. My sister visited and the pics she took were stunning.

My son and I were talking about it today, I was encouraging him to visit but he's worried about the language barrier. I told him I've never heard of a Dutch person not speaking English.

That reminds me of a crap joke:

What do you call a person who can speak 3 languages?

Trilingual.

What do you call someone who can speak 2 languages?

Bilingual.

What do you can a person who can only speak one language?

English.

*drops the mic*

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Dakini37

What is the best thing about marrying a dutch man???
On your honey moon they give you something long and hard... Their last name.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

😂

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely
That's one the things I loved most when we were "back home" in Australia, especially way out in the country where there is no light wash from any major city.

It was beautiful. Just... beautiful.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

Newcastle is approx. 50 kms away so you still get some city lights glow.

My Father has a thoroughbred stud in the central west of NSW it is a lo g way from any cities or large towns.

To arrive at night, exiting your car you can't help but gasp at the vastness and beauty of the night sky .

Tne best things are indeed free !

😎

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join