It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 19

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

I don't have a Twitter account, or Facebook, or histogram..

The only site on the internet I have an account is here on ats.
I was lucky enough to sign up here before it required face book..

I do follow a few Twitter accounts though.I just add people's home page to my book marks..

Here is LookingForABetterLifes Twitter page;

mobile.twitter.com...

I am sure he won't mind , he has linked it here himself.

It's all his generated art, and there are some gems in there..

My favorite is the Carroll O'Connor.. but I'm biased..

Gardening won't start in earnest for a few more weeks, we still have standing snow out there, but the warm temperature has our road a real mess.. it's a dirt road that is not town maintained..on a side of a mountain..we lost about three feet of the snow pack but it all has to cross our road to drain.. it's a problem we have every year..

And there calling for ice and snow this weekend.lol
m.accuweather.com...

/hugs hun!

Respectfully,
~meathead

P.s.

I would argue , that I am lucky to have my parents.

And I Would Win !

edit on 13-4-2018 by Mike Stivic because: thanks mom and pop !

edit on 13-4-2018 by Mike Stivic because: more stuff

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
"Don't stop, keep working again,
Don't you quit, don't you ever give in,
No doubt, just to let you know I'm a friend,
Til the end, til the end, til the end"

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Thanks for the link !!

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

My extended family always say

"When are you getting married?"

-I'm not

"Arent you tired of being alone?"

-nope

"Dont you want children?"

-I have Layna

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I’m going to wish everyone a good night / or day and go to the land of 💤 ‘s.

edit on 13-4-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
😆👍🏼

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I'm not to far behind you,it's late and I'm exhausted.

Goodnight gang! Sweet dreams!

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Blue, I wish we lived closer , I would stop by and take you out for lunch or something... I love the pics you have been uploading to Twitter, I wish you would share more here,

I wish I was living closer too. Living in Texas makes me too far away from those I care about such as the friends of the Shed.
Thanks Joe, for promoting my Twitter account. I'll share some more pictures when I feel up to it.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I might actually watch TV today.
I turned it off when Finland's ice hockey team was knocked out of the olympic tournament in february. I thought i would watch TV next time early may when it is time for world championships. But i have seen ads about this crime drama based on a real person, real events. Wikipedia says:

"Jari Aarnio is the former head of Helsinki's anti-drugs police. He has been sentenced to jail for drug crimes and other offences. Aarnio spent 30 years in the anti-drugs force. He grew up in a suburb of Helsinki and joined police forces in 1979....
...He was selected as "the policeman of the year" in 1987. During 2011 and 2012 Aarnio abused his position by helping a gang smuggle and sell 800kg of hashish into Finland. He also threatened a suspect, and tried to frame an innocent man for being in charge of the drug ring. He also used his position and experience to try to mislead his colleagues and to conceal evidence."

Common topic in Finnish news and conversations all around. It is all very strange actually, with all the twists. And once being selected "policeman of the year" and now all this..

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Just poking my head in to escape the hyper dramatic goings - on in these here boards.

* breathing ...

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Oh yes ! How we all wish that weekends would "drag on"

😎

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Suddenly sleepy ... forgot my meaningful question ... yawn, yawn - relaxed ..

SNORING !!

Sorry, woke myself up ... 😎

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

No need to thank me

Thank yous are like wildflowers.

Now wipe those sprinkles out of your eyes, or I’ll start tearing up as well.😉

Sprinkles reflect the light, creating little rainbows in our hearts.

Stay beautiful my friend ... ((( hug )))

You too, to all of it.

Yester day I tried to reply to this several times after I had written all the other stuff and then ATS went wonky for me.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic
WiS,
I have never been adverse to receiving or giving hugs ever, even when I would only post a few times per shed..
Hugs are free and they feel good! I'd never turn one down,and have always given them freely..it's compliments I don't deal with well, I Always feel awkward and uncomfortable receiving them.

Ups my bad, sorry I got those two things jumbled around in my mind.
Now I will just have to bathe you in compliments

The fun begins.
edit on 14-4-2018 by WalkInSilence because: blipp

edit on 14-4-2018 by WalkInSilence because: Camel Dung

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Thanks Sir Fin, I could use that dragon to get rid of the blizzard I woke up to this morning.

It isn't just snow, which I don't mind, but Mother nature in a terrible frenzy covered everything in ice last night, just after a humunges thunderstorm came through.
I could care less if I didn't have to pick up my co-worker which I think I will pass on, but the irony is that I live so close to work that if no one else comes in I can walk so even though it is my day off, bla bla bla bla bla. Just that, nonsense.

Say a prayer that thay close the damn place today.

How are you young man? What is the the name of the crime drama? Perhaps I can find it with subs.
Hugs abound all around.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence
Ups my bad
The fun begins.

/me dons chain mail suit and grabs a shield just in case and waves from the bushes
edit on 14/4/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
For Art Bell, RIP. If it wasn't for Art Bell and Coast to Coast AM I don't know if I would have even come across ATS.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Morning Everyone!!!

WIS down here we're still having Onion-Snows,so feel your pain.
Yesterday and today was an will be running around in a tank top an skirt. Monday I'll be back in three shirts, a heavy hoody an two pair of socks.

It was almost spring... we were soooo close!!!!!

Lots of personal drama going on as I am prying a hoarding roommate out of my house. The dumpster is here an if she doesn't avail herself of it or take her crap to her storage unit I will toss everything. My kindness has been mistaken for "doormat" for 4 years now. It takes a phenomenal lot to get me angry, but her forcing her cats to live in filth finally did it.

Not her treating me like a meal ticket, not her excuses, not her running up the utility bills, not her refusing to ever clean up behind herself.

I flipped my stuff when she couldn't be bothered to put out some dry food for Feral Black kitty altho she was unemployed an slept all day. She refused to pick up her stuff and forced her cats to live in squalor. She's too lazy to walk upstairs to use the restroom an was peeing in a container then dumping it down a drain that empties out onto the road.

I think I get fined for that?
OMG!

Anyways....it's all changing this week, so light at the end of the tunnel. I'm taking my life back.
I survived the grief of my DH passing ( 3 years of confusion)
I cleared my property of excess junk trees using Ax-Men as a tutorial.
(dropped those puppies like a freaking pro!!!)
I survived and succeeded at forcing a bunch of "remedial men" to accept me in a typically man's job thru good cheer an HARD work, fought to run machinery and a forklift with one damn eye in a skirt and workboots!!!

This I hope is my last mountain to climb.
I'm exhausted!! ROFL!!!

And yes...I'm pretty sure I've been stuck in the 1700's.My personal fav was making hard tack biscuits to have on hand as emergency fast food. Had I let the wild turkey into the back door like it wanted, livestock in the house would have completed the picture. I had to draw the line somewheres tho?
I swear my ancestors have been spinning in their graves cause this is everything they struggled to leave behind.

But it'll get better!!!
I KNOW it will
Night Elf's tag line keeps me afloat.

edit on 14-4-2018 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Crikey !

Sounds like Wild Turkey was well and truly called for !

You go girl !

👍

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join