It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 19

page: 169
<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Didn't get much sleep. I was up at 7 Am.

At the risk of sounding crass, did you wake up in a soiled bed? 7AM? That's not like you.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

No. The bed is fine. LOL

How are you today Mr. Light?

We didn't get any thunderstorms, just rain today. Figures, I watered plants out there yesterday. Hope they didn't get water logged.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Interesting music vid using Torchwood Season 1 Episode 05: Small Worlds

El SPOILER alert - if you haven't seen this episode yet (I guess there are a few of you out there like me just getting started on the series) then keep in mind the video reveals too much.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Hello guys and girls!

Drinking coffee at 6 AM. Things are quite calm and easy. I saw some strange dreams but can't remember them anymore. Every once in a while, i have seen dreams that i have a huge bag of mixed candy and eating them like no tomorrow. I decided to quit sugar in may. Might seem futile, as i drink and smoke, but i thought maybe i try quit the bad things that i am able to quit.

Of course, if i eat for example a pizza, there is sugar hidden in the crust and tomato sauce. But i drink 2 mugs of coffee in the morning, another 2 mugs in the afternoon. And into each mug, i used to put 2 teaspoons of sugar. So that equals 8 teaspoons of sugar, daily, only from coffee. I just thought it is not cool.

Coffee tasted slightly bitter at first, but now i am used to it and it is great!

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Hello Sir Blue dude! Nice song!

I'm rather lazy today and don't have much to say or share. Checking in though.

Love you all!

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Love you all!

Love you back, but then again you are easy to love. 😊

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Considering it’s Sunday, I thought some good ol’ fashioned gospel music may be fitting. Love this song, and Ry Cooder does a good job.

Dedicated to all those that are needing prayers for whatever issues they may be having.

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Thanks for the tunes Sheye! I Got a smile and a nod from Tom Petty many, many years ago.

Didn't Stevie Nicks date him at one time?

Hope all is well with you Hunny.

Having a bit of an off day and wide awake. Looks like I'll be up for quite some time yet. Is it late for you?

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Having a bit of an off day and wide awake. Looks like I'll be up for quite some time yet. Is it late for you?

An off day ? As in twisted hours ?

I’m looking at 11:00 pm on my clock ( fairly close anyhow) .. probably will be up for awhile.. how about we roll another MM, and just chill till we get tired . 😉

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Sounds good to me.

It's a little after 1 AM here.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Glad to see you ladies sharing art

Now i will have a short morning meditation, then a walk to a friend's place to lend him 20 euros so he can go to grocery store.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Had a nice day today , Night. Supper with the family was good. My ex made shepards pie with chicken and bacon and veggies in a bit of a cream sauce, covered with tasty mashed taters that were broiled to a beautiful crisp. Very different type of Shepherds pie , but very good.

It’s nice having adult children to converse with. So different from when they were kids, yet that was so much fun, too.

Have errands to run tomorrow, which means back getting sore as I do a grocery run , and other things.Thank god I have a car to sit in ,in between errands, or I’d never get it all done. Damn back 🤨... oh well.. it could always be worse.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Sounds like you had a lovely day. That shepherd's pie sounds interesting and delicious. Yum!

Don't overdo it with all your errands tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Don't overdo it with all your errands tomorrow.

I won’t. There is always the day after, or the day after that ( I can be queen of procrastination 😏)
Going to sleep now.. g’night. Hope you have a restful sleep when you finally get there.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   

It is 4:26 Am and I'm still up.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   

So what you are basically saying is that:

Today is the tomorrow you were thinking about yesterday.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Build the sugar down to a lower level gradually. I came from 2 heaped tea-spoons in my coffee down to 1/4 of a tea-spoon in a short time. Sugar masks all flavour but a little takes the edge off the bitterness of the coffee. Only a little sugar though. I like cream in my coffee, but also only enough. In the cream there are also sugars.
Sugar is nasty in large amounts now.

posted on Jul, 23 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

My Sister did that and cut way back on her sugar in coffee. I use a flavored creamer which is very sweet so I don't use extra sugar on top of that, but with plain creamer, I add a teaspoon of regular sugar and then some Splenda. I prefer my two teaspoons of sugar though. I love sweet.

top topics

<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join