It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 19

page: 166
<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Hello Gentlemen! Hello to whoever is lurking and who may arrive soon!

Light, you are a great guy to offer your driving services to folks after they have been drinking!

Chooch, glad you had such a great time! Nice pics!

Timely, hope you are in fine fettle. Did I say that right?

Blue, very happy to hear you finally had your ankle taken care of and I wish you well in your upcoming surgery in August.

Throws donuts out to the lurkers.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
i am lurking, listening to AC/DC on headphones and having a drink

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

Well hello there and welcome to the Shed! You sound like you're having a great time. Great band!!!!!

How are you today?

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

i'm ok today thanks, hope the same applies for you. i rarely visit these forums on ATS but thought - why not? (generally i'm low-profile)

edit on 20 7 2018 by RoScoLaz5 because: add apostrophe

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I'm doing well, thanks! This is a great place to come if you need a break from politics, doom and gloom and even escape for a while from real life problems, or share them in here with compassionate folks. So, stop in whenever you'd like, say hello, have a drink or a wonderful meal, chat with whoever is here, or reply to previous posts if you'd like. You can even pick a room of your very own and imagine it to be whatever you'd like.

Our pixies love making people happy and try to make them happy with magical drinks and great food. Yeah, we have a fantasy theme in here and even tell stories from time to time. Mostly we chit chat, share our days, pics, inspiration etc.

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
ETA Changed vid because too scary.

Welcome to our humble hide-away. It's Friday Night, so obviously Night Star is paying. I cleaned the toilets. It's karaoke night too.

Do you like Cake?

edit on 20/7/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Of course I'm paying...with Gordi's credit card. I always do.

How are you Sweetie?

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Good morning!

I haven't made any posts for a while, let me explain. Not about mental problems this time, only weather problems

In southern Finland, Turku hit 33.3 degrees on Tuesday, the highest temperature since 1914 when it reached 35.9. Helsinki witnessed one of its hottest two-day periods on record on Sunday and Monday.

Sydney morning herald article

But! i just slept for about 14 hours! Finally! it was soooo frustrating when the temperature didn't cool down much even for the nights, and it was too hot to sleep. Now everything is a bit better.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

There you are! I feel for you Fin, I hate the heat with a passion! Great to see you again finally! I was just sharing some music with a friend and it was a band that you had introduced me to. Within Temptation.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Here 33.5 is a wonderful mild day.

43.5 would be considered hot.

Today it is 15 degrees C and it is really cold.

You get used to what you get used to.

click me, Im hot stuff.

P

edit on 21/7/2018 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

I was just sharing some music with a friend and it was a band that you had introduced me to. Within Temptation.

I introduced Within temptation to you? I thought you already liked it and therefore i linked some of their songs that had other artists featuring and so on... But you like Evanescence, right? WT drops slightly to the same category.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

Here 33.5 is a wonderful mild day.

I know. But you have air conditioners? We don't.

I am hoping to see a REAL winter this year. Not that with around zero c temps and slippery and foggy everywhere. It has been like that for two "winters" in a row.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   

I don't think you understand. 33C is a lovely day and it would be so nice we would open our windows, air the house. play sport and have fun. It is only warmish.

-25C would literally kill me.

It takes a few years, but your body does adjust.

P

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Ah, there is a dragon wolf Lord in the house. Yay! Oh man, I was going to say something, but Gordi would have had a field day with it. LOL

Yes Fin, pretty darned sure it was you that introduced me to the band.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
-25C would literally kill me.

Nah. It is a matter of good, warm clothing. You would literally breathe freshness and thrive, you have dragon spirit in you.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 03:14 AM
link   
You guys are focussing on temps.

It is the humidity that saps you.

I have been hay carting in 45c heat; it was tough but the humidity was not that high. ( feeding horses in drought conditions ) when the humidity gets high your sweat does not help cool you.

Much of rural Aus. Is in severe drought at the moment ... much to the chagrin of all on the land.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
You guys are focussing on temps.

It is the humidity that saps you.

Yes, true.

You seem clever. Can you give me a simple answer? I am not that scientific, i rely on emotions and "gut feeling". My question is: If 2 last winters here has been a mess, foggy, slippery and you know... And now we are breaking heat records... Is it too early to call this "Global warming"? Weather goes in cycles, and a couple of years is too short time period to make any assumptions. But i feel something is up.

top topics

<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join