It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
So some images going around as shown in this tweet

What happened to all the Obama images the internet would shut down over the other day? Q said one with Obama holding an AK he was going to release later that day or whatever, right?

It's already available on a t-shirt, in a Che Guverra style. If not all ready for the t-shirt presses, it will be, if released to the public. Not a great idea, imo, it'll reinforce his status as a "rebel" president. The upcoming spin in going to be huge.

See, all the bad actors were doing was "helping kids" or "investigating", or simply "rehearsing for a play".

Qbama is a badazz. He died for your sins, and he freed the slaves, dummy.

You are so right!

Suddenly every Hilary supporter would be sporting an "Obama revolutionary shirt"!!

Guns? Did we say we hated assault rifles??

Not if Obama is weilding it!!

Lol.

Eta: you know that would look really good on them actually
maybe that was the plan.
edit on 8 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Discussion here, about the forum discussion itself, should be kept to a minimum.

I don't really care about ATS politics, I'm just trying to help out.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
JFK Jr.
Satellite signal triggered explosive device inside the plane.
HRC won the senate seat shortly after.
Coincidence?
They killed so many friends of Trump.
9/11.
Andrew Breitbart.
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
a reply to: tiredoflooking

A big hint that this is BS is the 4.9 earthquake off the coast happened in California. Not the Virgjn Islands. Which is in the Carribean. By Puerto Rico...

Ugh that's what made me cream my jeans. As soon as I heard the earthquake part I was SOLD!

It really should have occured to me that I would have seen it being that I follow like every earth quake watch channel there is.

Doh! They sucked me in bad. 💣😑

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

But what is it actually what you're trying to say?

It seems as if your saying that every action triggers an event and we are only tracking Q and we are following leads that would happen anyway with or without Q ?

As if he's crawling the news before we do and post it into riddles than we start to search the news and there it is as what Q posted?

Or is it nothing like that of what you're telling us or try to tell us?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
JFK Jr.
Satellite signal triggered explosive device inside the plane.
HRC won the senate seat shortly after.
Coincidence?
They killed so many friends of Trump.
9/11.
Andrew Breitbart.
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

John F. Kennedy Jr. – Final TV Interview (May 1999) HD

Good vs EVIL
Top Post from video:

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Hmm. They automatically assumed HRC would win the senate seat. That seems odd. Bold emphasis is mine. JFK JR. MULLED RUN FOR SENATE IN 2000

A private poll in 1997 found that John F. Kennedy Jr. was by far the state's most popular Democrat, and two friends said yesterday they believed he would have run for office some day. Earlier this year, in one of the best-kept secrets in state politics, Kennedy considered seeking the seat of retiring Sen. Daniel Moynihan (D-N.

Y.) in 2000, friends confirmed yesterday. The idea became moot once First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton signaled her interest in running, but the two friends said they expected the son of the slain President eventually would have jumped into politics as a candidate. "He was dedicated to public service, and he was going to run for public office in the foreseeable future," said one friend who recently broached the subject with Kennedy. The friend spoke on the condition of anonymity. "I would have been surprised had he not run for office in the next five years.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy
Is this what post #1083 is insinuating in the CIA PDFf?

If so, is this implying that it is the current CIA DAD who owns initiating these satellite signals to explode bombs?
Also does anyone know what these EO clauses, quoted in the pdf, are about?
EO13526/3.5(c)
EO13526/3.3(b)(1)>25Yrs

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Discussion here, about the forum discussion itself, should be kept to a minimum.

I don't really care about ATS politics, I'm just trying to help out.

Co-signed.

Is this thread for research? Or for arguing Q's authenticity?

Because regardless I intend on posting about the Q drops. The substance. And I can only hope others do the same so that we can have some real discussions here.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
In short, Iggy,...if you want something done here for you (or anywhere else on ATS)...you are perfectly capable of doing it yourself...Probably, to great effect.

Dont you realize whats unrealistic about this notion?

Take a look:
qanon.pub...

Just read them off one after the other.

Cant you see where it would just look silly to a lot of people?

How silly this demand is for one person to go and with little prior participation go and try and figure out what all that noise is about.

Its half 'jibberish code talk'. Where from one line item to the next at best its unnecessarily obtuse usage of acronyms, and at worst just that: pure jibberish.

Where a group a people spent all day trying to guess what a drop meant, now after over a year one guy is going to go in there and make sense out of all of that? Its never going to happen.

Now if that were actual DATA, I could go thru that entire array and in 72 hours crank out a beautiful piece.

But scrolling through that mess and trying to make heads or tails of it is entirely unappealing.

Especially when you guys already been there done that it should be a snap to worker thru it as a reference to make sure you're catching all the important parts in throwing together a listing for a thread or a blog, on one main subject or another.

And all the guessing games being in one big thread would be a nice supplement... except the guessing posts (which might be 1/3 of this entire thread) isnt data! Its people trying to guess stuff. Stuff 'everyday' being left unresolved despite the best efforts. Its just a disaster of a dataset for the uninitiated to try to make any use of. Which leaves it up to you, the 'ordained ministers'.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Increases the Clinton body-count. No doubt about that. But the things she'll (hopefully) be tried and convicted for are more recent.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

No you're right let's move on it only disturbing the experience ..

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Maybe she was just so set on having no competition and had become such a monster (sure seems that way) that she would plough through anyone.

She had to have known if he stepped up he would crush her in a second and her time was running out due to her bizarre health issues.

Rumors have it be was playing the long revenge game and named his magazine after his father's killer, not Washington.

Plus the cabal would be for offing him because they knew he would try to finish what his father started.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

But what is it actually what you're trying to say?

It seems as if your saying that every action triggers an event and we are only tracking Q and we are following leads that would happen anyway with or without Q ?

As if he's crawling the news before we do and post it into riddles than we start to search the news and there it is as what Q posted?

Or is it nothing like that of what you're telling us or try to tell us?

Good summary!

And that's all it can be, unless Q is leaking actual documents or the like. People said he was, I'd like to see that stuff...

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The timing is suspicious. Perhaps the Clowns triggered the new syrian chemcial attack remotely. It makes no logical sense for Assad to attack his own people now that the US announced they would back out of Syria.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Whilst it could be the Syria chemical weapons, it could also be Prince Charles' plane home? It must be 9th April in Australia now, which is the start of "next week" when he is said to be returning... I guess this evening will show one way or another.

ETA - I suggest this because a magic square ON #1083 of 20x20 and using key word "AS THE WORLD TURNS" gives an answer of "TO OZ"!!
edit on 8-4-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: ETA

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

You've been told multiple times to PM JanAmos for access to the Wiki being developed. That's basically exactly what you want. But we can't link to it here and it is not public yet due to him personally hosting it!

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Hmm. They automatically assumed HRC would win the senate seat. That seems odd. Bold emphasis is mine. JFK JR. MULLED RUN FOR SENATE IN 2000

A private poll in 1997 found that John F. Kennedy Jr. was by far the state's most popular Democrat, and two friends said yesterday they believed he would have run for office some day. Earlier this year, in one of the best-kept secrets in state politics, Kennedy considered seeking the seat of retiring Sen. Daniel Moynihan (D-N.

Y.) in 2000, friends confirmed yesterday. The idea became moot once First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton signaled her interest in running, but the two friends said they expected the son of the slain President eventually would have jumped into politics as a candidate. "He was dedicated to public service, and he was going to run for public office in the foreseeable future," said one friend who recently broached the subject with Kennedy. The friend spoke on the condition of anonymity. "I would have been surprised had he not run for office in the next five years.

That is an interesting development.

Note that she isnt even from NYC, shes a country bumpkin. Her Easterner accent is a groomed act.

Her moving in on the NY Senate seat was pure strategy to run for POTUS in 2008.

As in 2008 the big talk about how Ron Paul COULDNT win historically speaking was because only governors OR senators 'ever' win the POTUS seat (NOT House rep's). I imagine a few brought that up during Trump's run too.

So to be ready to do it by 2000 shed have had to have already had it all planned in advance of JFK Jr.'s crash. It goes without saying the Clinton Foundation was setup as a political boots on the ground / finance infrastructure towards those same ends. It was founded in 1997.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Iggy...I hate to break this to you...
You're on a conspiracy site...In a conspiracy forum...full of people following the ultimate conspiracy thread.

You want nothing but hard DATA?
I'm afraid you need to move on to greener pastures, my friend.

new topics

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join