It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

A big hint that this is BS is the 4.9 earthquake off the coast happened in California. Not the Virgjn Islands. Which is in the Carribean. By Puerto Rico...

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Personally, I think this is all too little, too late, and all that will happen is that things will come unglued. The US will fall.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

OK, here's the deal.

I'm not going to make you a believer.

This is like the atheist demanding I, as a Christian, proselytize. Sorry, that's not my commission. I will talk about being a Christian and what it means to me, and I will pursue things in my quest to keep my own faith strong or to understand it better.

But no one, nothing has ever called me to proselytize. I feel like if God called me to that purpose, I'd know and I'd feel it to be my purpose to walk around preaching.

I get that for some, simply being open about my faith serves as proselytizing, but that's their problem, not mine.

So, yeah, you want me to convince you? Sorry, how can I convince you of something I'm not even all that sure of myself? Is Q real? I don't know, but I do know that I want to keep up with this ride while it lasts because something tells me this is where I need to concentrate my energy for the time being, but dude, I'd make a p!ss-poor proselytizer when I'm not 100% convinced myself.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
It's not a news broadcast.

Tell me what news broadcast actually gives us any truth? We might say it used to but has it ever, really?

All news sources ever, even the Onion, provide plenty of truth. Just not the Whole Truth. And typically with a certain political bias (if it involves politics). While tending to leave out inconvenient truths; while maintaining one form or another of tunnelvision (where the entire combined "MSM" is yet still a tunnelvision). And sometimes with disinfo / mistruths / distortions (but generally more about omissions ideally as you dont exactly get "busted" for those too often).

So far I'm seeing all of the above come out of Q. While saying 'we do disinfo' AND "trust us", overtly, which isnt typical of really any news source (except CNN that I've noticed do it overtly).

I value your type of critical thinking, we need it here!

What do you think of the resurgence of the research forum here? Would you be into working on that?

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I've said it before, but I think your type of healthy skepticism is exactly what is needed here. It encourages more research and reveals the hard questions. Please stick around! You're very valuable here and could add a lot more to the discussion.

Thanks guys. Really.

Research Forum is interesting. I tend to do 'it' on my own and crank out a monster, when I'm focused / on my game. And have many monsters on the shelves yet to be completed...not that I wouldnt play around in there.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

There have been a few in the Caribbean, but not close enough to Little St. James to have been able to cause the fire. Here's one: M 5.0 - 49km N of Grande Anse, Guadeloupe

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

But say theres a this big huge noise going on about this religion or that, and about every time someone comes in and asks for the verses that would make something make sense and the flock all go "read the entire Bible and get back to us arghhhh".

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Personally, I think this is all too little, too late, and all that will happen is that things will come unglued. The US will fall.

That's a very realist approach. One that I happen to agree with, sadly.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Where is that from? I looked and only found a blog, which didn't have your graphics that I saw or facebook? I hate FB so didn't look there lol.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: IAMTAT

a reply to: MostlyReading

Okay so whats a reasonable timeline to hold him to it? At what point do we call BS that it was a bogus prediction? How many days / months / years do we wait for that gospel?

You've already made up your mind that it's BS.
Be honest.

I keep begging the entire scene to make me a believer, telling it all the ways to do it, and none of it happens just the same old same old that goes on in here (ignore/deflect/deride anyone that rocks the boat / doubts / etc).

Then I get the impression we're only supposed to think about what Q tells us to. And make my kind f little stink about such a sheepish notion. And not one person stood up to correct the thought experiment.

Then we've got examples like this gas attack thing Q says what he had better say but today Trump is doing the exact opposite of that assertion.

Like I've said before, I'd prefer Q wasnt "part of Trump" or whatever, that Q didnt say things like "you voted for us to ______", that Q wasnt so apt to step on his own d!ck, and have the balls to challenge Trump when Trump is wrong.

I can easily see this thing go down as a sort of timely political "Y2K" thing, where after all the fervor and obsession etc that so many put into it, it this potential honeypot when it implodes and embarrasses so many then the opposition uses it as a 'oh is this like Y2K' every time a new counter movement thingie starts catching steam.

Is the kind of stuff why from the very beginning since I finally started noticing this stuff I immediately started warning of the dangers of putting blind faith loyalty and fervor into such a thing (supposedly attached to politicians no less).

And now that I've been looking more and more at it, begging the people all into it to make it make sense, while it itself increasing bears the hallmarks of LARP BS / subversive disinfo campaign / Perception Management operation / etc.

But maybe, just maybe, I keep insisting int eh ways I have been somebody around here thats followed this stuff from the beginning will actually go and do those OP's I keep saying would clear up so much of this doubt. This doubt that isnt even really mine per se, its just all over the surface of this scene. And I keep explaining how to fix it, but nobody can be bothered to despite being so all into it, spending so much time on it anyways, enough that they'll shut out people that they would probably otherwise mostly agree on stuff with and appreciate except that person dared rock the boat on this little game.

I honestly keep telling myself I'm done looking at it, but its an interesting social experiment indeed, this big petri dish "Q" has cooked up, like so many other modern trends in social / political communications and the effects it has on people. SO I probably should sit back and just observe, but I'm gonzo bebe, while the rest of the forum is more boring lately with so many people now spending most of their ATS time in here and so many stories that would be OP's in ATS getting dropped and left in here where nobody herein is willing to take hardly any of it and run OP's off them.

As with any big thing that demands attention, careful what you wish for. Because now you've got mine.

Thank you.
You appear sincere...and I've always enjoyed your posts.

Permit me two observations:
1) You are looking to everyone else to convince you that you're wrong about what you believe.

How is it my, or anyone else's job to dedicate our time and energy here towards changing your mind?

Most, if not all of us here, are constantly and actively engaged in collecting, researching, and analyzing information for our own personal edification and understanding of this unique, fascinating, and perplexing experience.

By the same token, you keep telling/asking everyone else to quit what they choose to spend their time and energy on...in order to revisit, summarize then painstakingly compile this magic bullet of convincing Q-IS-REAL examples FOR YOU...when you are perfectly capable of spending your own time and energy doing so on your own.

This makes you appear to be either lazy...or insincere.

2) You complain that good, new, potential thread material is revealed in THIS thread...to the detriment of the rest of ATS.

AGAIN...why bitch and moan that others here are robbing ATS of additional new thread material and discussion...when you are perfectly able to take inspiration from anything you learn here...do additional research on those subjects you find interesting... and post new threads on your own?

I'm sure many here would also love to comment and contribute to your new threads...You're a smart and talented member.

In short, Iggy,...if you want something done here for you (or anywhere else on ATS)...you are perfectly capable of doing it yourself...Probably, to great effect.

edit on 8-4-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

qntmpkts.keybase.pub

Trump is a very patient guy.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

But say theres a this big huge noise going on about this religion or that, and about every time someone comes in and asks for the verses that would make something make sense and the flock all go "read the entire Bible and get back to us arghhhh".

That is what quite a few do say though.

Maybe when the Wiki is up it will be a good place to go diving and be very helpful for that jumping off purpose, but none of us that I know of are encyclopedic enough on everything to try to condense all of this in the Cliff Notes, and I think that's why we're saying "Go for it!" to you since you see a need for it.

At this point, we're racing to keep up since things tend to go very quickly.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
1. POTUS announces we are pulling out of Syria

2. A week later Assad drops chemical bombs

= predictable pattern of the Cabal.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Most, if not all of us here, are constantly and actively engaged in collecting, researching, and analyzing information for our own personal edification and understanding of this unique, fascinating, and perplexing experience.

That's exactly the standpoints we should be holding nothing more nothing less until we can see the first real undeniable events happening as some seem already have occurred more or less I think..

Although healthy sceptisism could be in place to keep the balance rather you like to engage this or not is up to the poster..

Nicely said thnx..
edit on 0b33America/ChicagoSun, 08 Apr 2018 13:45:33 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 08 Apr 2018 13:45:33 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
So some images going around as shown in this tweet

What happened to all the Obama images the internet would shut down over the other day? Q said one with Obama holding an AK he was going to release later that day or whatever, right?

It's already available on a t-shirt, in a Che Guverra style. If not all ready for the t-shirt presses, it will be, if released to the public. Not a great idea, imo, it'll reinforce his status as a "rebel" president. The upcoming spin in going to be huge.

See, all the bad actors were doing was "helping kids" or "investigating", or simply "rehearsing for a play".

Qbama is a badazz. He died for your sins, and he freed the slaves, dummy.

edit on 8-4-2018 by FlyingFox because: punctuation junction

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

So far the two big surface selling points of this thing that I've gotten to begging with no results are:
-Q is 'part of Trump.
-Q is leaking all kinds of 'stuff'.

So I keep saying do an authoritative thread laying out the highlight reel for each. It would end the constant derailing of this thread people asking the same stuff and getting the same shrug responses. I actually would like to see the info that was insider exclusive, as I collect info and supposedly this Q is a "Source".

So the two surface selling points of this thing, and somehow it even needs to be pointed out that there should be a list for each as already stated? How isnt this already a wrap? Instead I get excuses like 'the mods will delete it'. Okay, put it all in a blog and link that in. Or post it herein then link the post into a sig. Or whatever.

Instead its like a preemptive troll move to get the boat a rockin everyday. LOL

The 'new OP's' issue is twofold>
#1: The supposedly huge things being done in here, have been, so why isnt any of that once 'wrapped up' being put into killer OP format to woo the rest of the site with (and create more Q followers thats the point right?)?
#2: Since I've been watching I see all kinds of news stories I'd normally expect to see pop up in the New Threads list instead get dumped in here and maybe a couple people will respond to it (and the responses tend to be echo chamber at that).

Well...
#1: I wasnt following participating from the beginning so dont even know what all that 'big stuff' even is (as nobody wants to tell me lol). Since I have been kind of paying attention the past three threads much of them, I've only noticed a couple things like that cult thing getting all sorts of people pasting stuff they were digging up (most of the rest of the time people trying to guess what all the 'code talk' is). Well that story isnt too much my usual fortay, while I've got sick backlog of stuff I 'need' to do but havent been doing 'true IIB work' much this year for a list of reasons. But even if I were on point, werent behind on this scene, didnt have backlog, I'm not going to copy all your dedicated work especially not as the outsider.

While its weird to me nobody herein ever wants to even though you'd probably get 100 Flags for each one.

#2: I dont 'do the news'.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
More Evidence of Police complicity in child abuse cover up

Hatton Garden ringleader 'found photos of Tory MP abusing children during 1971 Baker Street raid and left them for police to discover - but they took no action'

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

qntmpkts.keybase.pub

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

qntmpkts.keybase.pub

This drop gives me hope.

If Trump truly waited and plotted all this time we certainly can too.

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join