It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Fair , one can sit and wait or discuss. Hmmm one also would be feeling foolish if in the end it was a LARP .

Or we're all used for a conscious mind meld program that's been set up by some dubious organisation.

We know that social media creates endorphins , we know that all major social media platforms use it .

We don't know on how far they want to use this..

Noted..

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lilroanie

You've been told multiple times to PM JanAmos for access to the Wiki being developed. That's basically exactly what you want. But we can't link to it here and it is not public yet due to him personally hosting it!

Who said you cant link it?

How does it violate the T&C?

The only stuff I know about that cant be linked is:
-Other FORUMS.
-Stolen documents (ie WikiLeaks main site).
-Personal info (ie doxx type datas).

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
ATS is a real slugfest today. Takes minutes to star a post. Well moving on. I found this. Executive Order 13526

Executive Order 13526 was issued on December 29, 2009 by United States President Barack Obama.[1] It is one of a series of executive orders from US Presidents outlining how classified information should be handled. It revokes and replaces the previous Executive Orders in effect for this, which were EO 12958 (text) and EO 13292 (text).

As a component of the Obama Administration's initiative to improve transparency and open-access to the Federal Government and the information it produces formally introduced upon taking office in late January 2009[2] and as a result of an agency-wide review and recommendation process ordered in May of that same year,[3] the issuance of EO 13526 was ultimately prompted by several factors.

One factor was the large backlog of documents scheduled to be automatically declassified on December 31, 2009 and how to deal with that reality.[4] Another factor was delivering on a campaign promise.[5]

These latest regulations, at the time, went into full effect on June 25, 2010 except for sections 1.7, 3.3, and 3.7, which were effective immediately on December 29, 2009.[6][7] [8]

EO 13526 restated the authorized list of designees who can originate classification, in effect rescinding any previous designations made by officials or agency heads to subordinates.

A significant provision of EO 13526 is the creation of the National Declassification Center. The major focus is the idea that information should become declassified systematically as soon as practicable. Specific time limits are mentioned for different kinds of information, but there is also the provision that information that still needs to be classified can stay classified. Mechanisms are outlined for periodic reevaluation of the need to classify information, even if the result of the evaluation is to keep the information classified.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Lol, sorry got a bit stuck there..
edit on 0b36America/ChicagoSun, 08 Apr 2018 14:37:36 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 08 Apr 2018 14:37:36 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I'm saying this in the nicest possible way. Do you even read? Or did I miss a comma?

But we can't link to it here and it is not public yet due to him personally hosting it!

It is not out in the public yet. Hence it cannot be linked here, and very possibly YES MODS won't let us link, although I haven't seen that specifically said. We have VERY strict rules set up with mods and dashen for us to have these threads. We've said this over and over.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
We know that social media creates endorphins , we know that all major social media platforms use it .

Hmmmm.... I've never seen those studies.

But I do know that humans get high on / are effectively addicted to self-deception of the political (social group) variety:

During the run-up to the 2004 presidential election, while undergoing an fMRI bran scan, 30 men--half self-described as "strong" Republicans and half as "strong" Democrats--were tasked with assessing statements by both George W. Bush and John Kerry in which the candidates clearly contradicted themselves. Not surprisingly, in their assessments Republican subjects were as critical of Kerry as Democratic subjects were of Bush, yet both let their own candidate off the hook.

The neuroimaging results, however, revealed that the part of the brain most associated with reasoning--the dorsolateral prefrontal cortex--was quiescent. Most active were the orbital frontal cortex, which is involved in the processing of emotions; the anterior cingulate, which is associated with conflict resolution; the posterior cingulate, which is concerned with making judgments about moral accountability; and--once subjects had arrived at a conclusion that made them emotionally comfortable--the ventral striatum, which is related to reward and pleasure.
www.scientificamerican.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

We have VERY strict rules set up with mods and dashen for us to have these threads.

Because its primarily sourced from another forum.

Note that sites like this can be linked:
qanon.pub...
qanonposts.com...
www.thestoryofq.com...
qntmpkts.keybase.pub...
qanonmap.bitbucket.io...

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Thanks for looking the EO up PE!

I assume therefore that the PDF in the Q post was declassified immediately on Dec 29, 2009 because it was covered under section 3.3 and had been classified over 25 years.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Would be wise to not do that here at this very moment I don't want to disturb the mind meld..

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

AND you ignore the important part. Thanks for answering the question of whether you're being you're awesome self and helping us or trolling us. Don't bother relpying, I won't.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Sputnik was launched on 4 October 1957. Sputnik 1

Sputnik 1 was the first artificial satellite to go around the Earth.[3] It was made by the Soviet Union.[3] It was launched on 4 October 1957 at Baikonur Cosmodrome.[3] It orbited (went around) the Earth for three months.[3] It carried a radio transmitter. It did 1,440 orbits of the Earth during this time. It went down into Earth's atmosphere on 4 January 1958 and burned up.[3]

The United States was very surprised when the Soviet Union sent Sputnik 1 into space. It did not want to fall behind. So, it began spending more money on science and education.[4] This was when the Space Race between the Soviet Union and the United States began.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie

Useful info for your project here = TROLLING GAWL!

Got it!

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: RadioRobert

There have been a few in the Caribbean, but not close enough to Little St. James to have been able to cause the fire. Here's one: M 5.0 - 49km N of Grande Anse, Guadeloupe

Ugh! I looked at the USGS recent map before making that post! I swear there was nothing larger than a 3.2 in the area. I wonder if I had it filtered wrong. :/

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Could we please go back to researching Q crumbs.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Qbama is a badazz. He died for your sins, and he freed the slaves, dummy.

You are so right! Suddenly every Hilary supporter would be sporting an "Obama revolutionary shirt"!! Guns? Did we say we hated assault rifles?? Not if Obama is weilding it!!

edit on 8-4-2018 by FlyingFox because: Treachery

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
So if Sputnik 1 was launched 4th October 1957 and this CIA pdf talks about Earth Satellite Programme and guided missiles in January 1956 then either U.S. had secret satellites before Sputnik 1, or they shot down Sputnik 1 with a guided missile?

Also, to correct my previous post, the PDF was not declassified immediately in 2009 on signing of EO13526 because the header says "Approved for Release: 2017/09/07". Therefore it was an exception? Ergo, it was an exception for a reason and finally got released during Trump's presidency?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I have wondered why no discussion about the man who died in Trump Tower esp considering he was an Art Dealer and art has been implicated in money laundering, esp high dollar art.

His name was Todd Brassner is from an obituary article

MIDTOWN, NY — Todd Brassner, a prominent Andy Warhol art dealer, once sold a 1967 self-portrait of the iconic artist for more than $600,000. Warhol and Brassner were so familiar that the artist talked about his encounters with the collector multiple times in his autobiography, "The Andy Warhol Diaries." Warhol even painted a portrait of Brassner, a photo of which can still be seen on Brassner's Facebook page.

A bankruptcy filing confirmed Brassner, who bought his Trump Tower unit in 1996, was an art collector and dealer. He suffered "debilitating medical problems" that made it hard for him to function, CBS News reported.

link

His facebook description

i'm a fine art dealer and patron of the arts,divorced a long time,if your reading this Llydia be well my ex. no children yet?guitar player,i noodle around with ukuleles,have great collection of art instruments,its an addiction"help!"dog lover dachshunds,friends all around the world. i'll get a photo up soon, AS far the ladies,i hold auditions every full moon at the 92nd street YMCA, so don't be late,DIG!!!

Haven't looked any further. Was wondering who his connections are considering his occupation. Dealing for Andy Warhol likely put in a much larger circle.

Since he was debilitated he well could have caused the fire himself. Just need to check to possibilities in this world we live in.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

AND you ignore the important part. Thanks for answering the question of whether you're being you're awesome self and helping us or trolling us. Don't bother relpying, I won't.

He's not a troll. Hes done loads of threads and research regarding other topics, and to me is highly respected in that aspect.

What hes asking for isn't ridiculous and makes perfect sense, really. For anyone who hasn't fully followed this Q thing from the beginning it can be overwhelming and seem nonsensical to the highest degree. Afterall, it is just someone posting anonymously on a website, with no concrete data or evidence available for anyone to look through. All in all Q is a giant scavenger hunt for clues connecting people and events together. It could very well be innocent people whose lives have intertwined at one moment or another. Elite people tend to hang around elite people, yes? So in regards to all of that I completely understand why there are those asking for something more emperical.

We need to stop attacking each other. Let skeptics be skeptics and carry on with your own business. It's not an illogical concept.

Again though, hes not a troll, hes a FACT based type of person, which is an ideal character trait to have when you're immersed in dealings like this.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Yes I know hence why I said "you're awesome self and helping us or tolling." I've been here since 2004 I've read pretty much every single original thread he's posted except the newest ones, and that's due to time not that I wasn't interested. I haven't gotten to them yet.

That's the ONLY reason I tried to help and answer multiple times before this instance even(those were toally ignored). That he refused to even SEE the answer or accept it AS an answer means he's fuc**ng with me/us in this instance. Hey I smiled and thumbs upped, I'm not mad just frustrated that NO answer is good enough /shrug.

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join