It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

No sources huh. Look up my thread in Rats. I listed a massive amount of trafficking arrests in 2017. I'm not allowed to link it unfortunately.

edit on 8-4-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
qanon.pub is kill.

For those who do not know, there are other boards to get the Q posts:

qanonposts.com...

www.thestoryofq.com...

Thank-you! Always good to check messages before posting "What happened to?.."

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

qanon.pub is kill.

qanonposts.com...

www.thestoryofq.com...

Don't visit these sites. Infinity is currently working on a backup.
edit on 8-4-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

qanon.pub is kill.

qanonposts.com...

www.thestoryofq.com...

There is nothing wrong with those sites.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Backup is up. qntmpkts.keybase.pub

Site is not running any 3rd party programs and data miners.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Care to explain how i knew about the 27 then? I'll wait.

care to explain the significance of the 27 then? i will also wait.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

qanon.pub is kill.

qanonposts.com...

www.thestoryofq.com...

There is nothing wrong with those sites.

I trust the autists on Infinity on that one more. Sorry.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

No sources huh. Look up my thread in Rats. I listed a massive amount of trafficking arrests in 2017. I'm not allowed to link it unfortunately.

okay, but you made that thread in december of 2017.

how is any of that attributable to trump's executive orders?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

I'm with all numbers that hold a 7 init. .

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Backup is up. qntmpkts.keybase.pub

Site is not running any 3rd party programs and data miners.

new Q at the link...

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Late to the punch.

edit on 4/8/2018 by WhatTheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Well it needs more data and less anti-critical thinking, hostile inclusiveness, and cult / quasi-religious rhetoric.

And the data that comes up needs to be put into a format for regular people. Otherwise whats the point, besides the making of a politician cult of personality machine?

Isnt this supposed to be a fancy open research forum?

Is only Q qualified to say what people should be thinking about and looking up?

Well Q doesnt know everything. Q isnt bringing up all the important stuff. Q wont hold Trump's nuts to the fire when they need to be. Q wont keep Trump honest. And I could go on with this paragraph but I'll play nice and leave it there for now.

all of this x1000... the cliquishness is reinforcing the unity felt by the players already full invested in the game and in the way they've decided to play it... but it's shutting out others who could bring value. the secrecy is contributing to an exclusionary cult mentality where you can ask questions but you're probably not going to understand any answers you get unless you drank all 1000 pages of koolaid that came before.

is q bringing up things that are real, true conspiracy among our elites that cut to the heart of what is so sick about the world? undoubtedly. is q also dodging other things that don't fit the trump-as-savior narrative? also undoubtedly.

BS leavened with a little truth will get you far in this business... but when you're swallowing all that BS so you can get to the good stuff you lose the ability to differentiate between the two.

there are plenty of dark things done by the elites that we, as the people, should band together and change. there is plenty of solid, substantial practices for which there is overwhelming evidence... but they are not as colorful and fun to pursue so they get ignored in favor of 'artsy' pictures that make you uncomfortable, or magic squares, or guessing games...

i would love to see the dedication and enthusiasm here put to the force of accomplishing real change... and i still do hope to see that.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy
I've got NOSCRIPT running on Firefox browser and it's showing a cloudflare.com script trying to run against the qntmpkts.keybase.pub url.

Also not showing data for me from that URL.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
as for the trafficking arrests, i think those numbers have been massaged or made up. i haven't seen any substantial sourcing there, aside from q.

Or, like with the "resignations", people are actually paying attention to it now where they werent before. Cognitive biases play a role with this sort of thing, Frequency Illusion being a choice one:
rationalwiki.org...

Humanity has been thru this very same sort of thing with earthquakes and volcanos, natural disasters, where with modern monitoring and reporting tech and methods all the sudden people started to go OMG there's so many earthquakes etc. Yet the norms are:

On average, Magnitude 2 and smaller earthquakes occur several hundred times a day world wide. Major earthquakes, greater than magnitude 7, happen more than once per month. "Great earthquakes", magnitude 8 and higher, occur about once a year. www.iris.edu...

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

This is not a game.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Exactly. Tens of thousands of DNC emails are hacked/copied and made public and the best CT is that walnut sauce, handkerchief, pasta and pizza is some kind of code.

I just saw, and I'm kinda sorry I did, someone say, on voat, that "playing dominoes" in prison means that you stick a domino in your penis to "to increase sexual performance".

I got one of those penis things, it has an opening but a domino is not going in there no matter how badass I would like to be, but I digress.

Thousands of hacked/leaked emails and the only theories coming from them are still iffy?

That is not proof.

What up PATRIOTS and trolls still several pages back but I'm back in rabbit hole with my flashlight.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Or, like with the "resignations", people are actually paying attention to it now where they werent before. Cognitive biases play a role with this sort of thing, Frequency Illusion being a choice one:
rationalwiki.org...

Humanity has been thru this very same sort of thing with earthquakes and volcanos, natural disasters, where with modern monitoring and reporting tech and methods all the sudden people started to go OMG there's so many earthquakes etc. Yet the norms are:

On average, Magnitude 2 and smaller earthquakes occur several hundred times a day world wide. Major earthquakes, greater than magnitude 7, happen more than once per month. "Great earthquakes", magnitude 8 and higher, occur about once a year. www.iris.edu...

that's another good point. when you're primed to look, things seem much more significant even if they're the same as they were before.

This is not a game.

the heck it's not.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Maybe, maybe not. You sure are treating it like a game though.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Do you know why you don't get a whole lot of response?

Because all you do is whine that we aren't doing things the way you would like us to. Apparently the names we dig up don't match the ones you would like to see. If you would like to, dig up stuff on those names that matches the stuff we dig up on the names that upset you.

Whatever. Don't just keep squawking about one case with lots of suspicious connections we've already dug up that undermine it's credibility.

-or-

If what we dig up lacks credibility for you, uncover the networks that undermine its credibility and post it. You can do work too. Stop demanding we do it all for you and whine when we don't.

new topics

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join