It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Qantas could be a bad steer.

If Charles was returning on either an Australian or Royal Air Force plane that would actually assist calls for war?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

They cannot get away with this...too many people know!!

If they dared to kill Charles ...

Would they still risk the old plane trick?

I guess there is no proof.

If people try to spead this info they look insane. As Q said.

If people spread it enough it won't happen, which is good but then it's just a conspiracy.

Then further warnings given would be discredited

This is crazy.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants
a reply to: tiredoflooking

If you add together some of the numbers in Q's latest few drops, you get 27.

Well, I am just a nitwit so I need an explanation.

So what is the significance of 27? What does it mean?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MostlyReading

I don't know, don't ask me. It is a mystery.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Re: Zuckerberg testimony:

Let's see how this goes!!!!!
Facebook Gave Money To 85% Of House Committee "Questioning" Zuckerberg Next Week

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Don't a lot of music artist die at the 27?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

It depends on the readers perspective, Q can be easily misinterpreted.
Many of the Q tweets are much ado about nothing, kind of written in the style of "The sound and the Fury".

The Sound and the Fury had four chapters written by four different narrators: for example the first chapter was written by Benjy, the youngest Compson son who was autistic;

So from an autistic perspective.

I could hear Queenie's feet and the bright shapes went smooth and steady on both sides, the shadows of them flowing across Queenie's back. They went on like the bright tops of wheels. Then those on one side stopped at the tall white post where the soldier was. But on the other side they went on smooth and steady, but a little slower.

Benjy did not fly on UK planes either.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Just a thought... Prince Charles is in Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia for the Commonwealth Games. I wonder if he's returning by Qantas? If anything happened to his flight that would create instant outrage and make a call for war accepted easily?

QANTAS, apparently, has a perfect air safety record (#1 industrywide)...with zero fatal crashes.

Qantas‘ safety record is so famous that it was the counterpoint to the statement “All airlines have crashed at one time or another” in the 1988 movie Rain Man. In the 28 years since the movie, Qantas has retained its perfect record.

thepointsguy.com...

There's a first time for everything...

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Reading that princess Diana's secret grave site is stepping up security ?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: MostlyReading

originally posted by: Cutepants

If you add together some of the numbers in Q's latest few drops, you get 27.

Well, I am just a nitwit so I need an explanation.

So what is the significance of 27? What does it mean?

The number 27 is really quite interesting when you look it up.

truthseeker444.blogspot.co.uk...

In Christian Numerology:
Twenty Seven : 27 deals with expectancy of getting divine approval or divine redemption

www.ridingthebeast.com...

Symbolism

*For Abellio, it is the number of the Holy Spirit.
*Represent the evolution tending to unify the duality, according to R. Allendy.
*J. Boehme calls this number "the death".
*According to Alfred Weysen, twenty seven is a lunar symbol, indicating the light in darkness. It is the symbol of the divine light.

Bible

*Number of generations from David to the Christ according to the Gospel of Matthew. (Mt 1,1-17)
*The New Testament of the Bible of Jerusalem contains 27 books.
*The 27th (3x3x3) book of the Protestant Bible edition contains 3x3x3x30 verses. The 3rd book contains 3x3x3 chapters and 3x3x3x3x3x3+130 verses. The 3 first books of the Bible have 3x3x13 chapters.

These are just a few examples of the meaning/symbology of the number 27, I'm still reading the others. Very interesting.

Thanks for asking the question which prompted me to look into it.

Edit to add:
Just to add this link for anyone interested. It seems to describe Q's and Trump's plan and intentions.

affinitynumerology.com...

The numerology number 27 is about philanthropy and compassion in a cooperative atmosphere.
The number 27 is a wonderful number. The energies it represents makes the number kind hearted, tolerant, intelligent, a team worker, and so very much wanting to see humanity better off than it is.
27 endeavors to inspire others to support humanitarian groups and organizations, using its diplomatic skills and enticing them with a vision of an ideal. The groups and organizations are carefully chosen for their effectiveness.
A sense of fulfillment for 27 comes with others adopting its sense of idealism and actively helping to achieve that end.

The Basic or Core Essence of 27
The deep down basic essence of the numerology number 27 is philanthropy and compassion. A cooperative atmosphere is much preferred.
To better understand the essence of 27, let's have a look at its composition and the number it is reduced to. The number 27 is composed of the digits 2 and 7 and then is reduced to the single digit 9:
2+7 = 9
Thus, the essence of the numerology number 27 contains the essence of the individual digits 9, 2, and 7. See these articles for descriptions of the individual numbers: ....

Please follow link to read more if interested.
edit on 8-4-2018 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Playing with Magic Squares on Q Post #1080, Chan post 947065 has led me to a member of Trump's transition team who is a Chess "Life Master", has triple country citizenship, a place on Facebook's board and has done business with Elon Musk.

I can't work out if he's White or Black hat now.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I figured out who you're talking about. It might be interesting he wasn't a Republican until 2016. That could mean more than 1 thing. He was a libertarian prior to that, though. That makes me think he's somewhat of an independent thinker.

It could be good..or bad. That's just my first impression. I'm going to look into him more.

Also, I still can't make up my mind about Musk. He says and does things that makes me think he's in "our" side, but I'm on the fence.
edit on 8-4-2018 by nikkib0421 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: nikkib0421
Whilst investigating could you look out for his investment in bitcoin and QRL - which is "Quantum Resisting Layer" that's supposed to protect bitcoin from Quantum computer cracking (I think). That's in the magic square decode message.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Since you have chosen to have this conversaton on the open board instead of using PMs, could you be so kind as to enlighten the rest of us who and what you are talking about?

Regards,
The Nitwit.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Thank YOU for the links!

I had no idea of all the symbolism connected to the number 27, I learned something today.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
qanon.pub is kill.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

All I did was plug in some of the clues into a search engine and found a wiki article. It took me less than 5 minutes.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Whoa! I'm seeing this on Twitter too. Let's hope it's temporary...or...a back up plan is in place. I would assume so, considering.

Plus, I would assume it's a black hat operation. Didn't Q say that they wouldn't bail without letting us know where to find them next?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: nikkib0421

Don't worry he'll be back..

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: nikkib0421
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Whoa! I'm seeing this on Twitter too. Let's hope it's temporary...or...a back up plan is in place. I would assume so, considering.

Plus, I would assume it's a black hat operation. Didn't Q say that they wouldn't bail without letting us know where to find them next?

Maybe a sign that the big booms are ready to drop.
Q said to archive everyhing offline.

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join