It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 74
<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

Did you hear the joke about a Canadian, Osama Bin Laden, Uncle Sam and the genie lamp?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Am I mistaken, or did Q post something about 'after the fire' not that long ago (before the fire at TT)?
edit on b000000302018-04-08T05:24:04-05:0005America/ChicagoSun, 08 Apr 2018 05:24:04 -0500500000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Am I mistaken, or did Q post something about 'after the fire' not that long ago (before the fire at TT)?

I don't think that phrase has been used in the Q drops.

Here you can see all the "breadcrumbs", this site gets updated when new ones are posted:
qanon.pub...

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: WhatTheory

How do you know when you have messages?

The mail icon in the top right will light up when you have a new message.

As you can see, I don't have a message in this screen shot. I sent you a PM just so you could see it lit up.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Haha, no, but I checked it out. At least in the US water would drain into the sea!

a reply to: Cutepants

I'm not against the wall itself, by the way. Just this claim that it'll be used to catch Podesta and company.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   
So some images going around as shown in this tweet

twitter.com...

I am not showing the image, it's disturbing. Be warned. (Children)

Now the images are going viral on social media.

Then here is an article debunking the images. The article has blurred out pictures. Easier to look at.

says.com...

Hard to say here folks. Are we going to have pictures come out and then debunked by MSM , ( this article is not MSM).

Q warned of that with BO pics.

Maybe pics are being leaked to test the waters?

Sure looks convincing to me. They aren't saying they aren't real, just they have a different explanation for them and no real source can be found.

So it begins, yes?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

He mentioned fire sale regarding property and black forrest and rothchilds.

The only thing I can remember but I haven't searched.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Re repeated calls for more organized Q research on ATS. Maybe the now revived ATS Research Forum could be made use of?

The Research Forum Revival

Personally I would prefer to have a Q forum category on ATS but it is obvious the site owners are not interested. See IAMTAT's thread from Jan 23 that never got a staff/owner response:

What is The Process For Lobbying For A NEW Forum?

Personally I am not sure I would like to participate in more structured research as my time is limited and I thrive on the stream of consciousness in this thread while wildly juggling topics, associations and synchronicities. I would certainly make the occasional thread in a dedicated Q forum on ATS but, alas, it's not meant to be.

ETA: and of course there is JanAmosComenius's Q-wiki which I think will be a truly fantastic tool for working together with people that are not on ATS!
edit on 8-4-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I think a forum would be good. This phenomena is certainly worth researching.

edit on 8-4-2018 by Cutepants because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: MostlyReading

I went back through the drops for a ways, but didn't find anything.
I thougt a fire was mentioned around the time of the drops about filling in the tunnels under Epsteins island.
I guess it was faulty memory.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Drop #664

Would POTUS make a serious accusation if the TRUTH wasn’t about to come to LIGHT?
Black Forest.
Austria.
Rothschild.
FIRE sale days after post?
What went on there?
Dopey.
You have more than you know.
Q

EDIT:
17 posts total have the word fire
edit on 8-4-2018 by abago71 because: see above

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

OMG that's amazing thanks for posting because I literally am so absorbed here I don't venture out much. Into ATS that is.

I feel like they have done this just for us guys

I'm too tired right this minute but I'm into it!!

Who's with me??
edit on 8 by tiredoflooking because: Spelllling

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You mistake what they say. There is a big difference between being "sent by God" and God simply working with what is there.

In the second instance, it doesn't require someone to be Godly or even good for them to be used to do what needs to be done.

Even men who are bad in all other ways can have one facet that can be worked through.

And even after saying all that, I'm not claiming for sure that Trump is or isn't on way or the other, only that people in some quarters think he might be.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I get you don't like the quasi-religious stuff, but you need to understand that a lot of the pieces have been put together and are hiding by various communities ... including the religious ones.

Whatever flavor this conspiracy ultimately hides under, different groups view it in different ways. And without the various knowledge bases of all of us from the crypto-coding to the esoteric, we wouldn't have pieced together what we have.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
I'm wondering if the "massage" is Wordsmith providing a key to be used in an algorithm to generate the crumb in the right length/format such that the Magic Square decoding provides the right secondary message?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Is this where Damascus becomes uninhabitable in a day?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I have an insight relating to the Sparrow in Q Post #1077 in your post. I think there IS important info for us as a result!

There is a traditional English nursery rhyme called Who killed Cock Robin.
Wiki - Cock Robin interpretations.

Relevance
1) "Who killed Cock Robin, I said the Sparrow with my Bow and Arrow",
2) About the murder of an Innocent, hence why Q is using the term Sparrow,
3) Cabal symbolism: Owl, Bull, Beetle, Rook(castle), Fly with my little eye, "Who caught his blood?", Dove, Link, Bell,
4) The Robin is the national bird of the UK. It is known as "Robin red breast" due to it's RED breast,
5) Possible sacrificial shooting down of Airplane of Innocents in the UK?
6) Jennifer Lawrence film "Red Sparrow" about Russian honeypot spies.

ETA - What better way to start a war than to blame shooting down of a UK commercial flight on Russia (using previous shooting down as track record)! Hence "Prevent at all costs"
edit on 8-4-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: ETA, russia red sparrow

edit on 8-4-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
So some images going around as shown in this tweet

twitter.com...

I am not showing the image, it's disturbing. Be warned. (Children)

Now the images are going viral on social media.

Then here is an article debunking the images. The article has blurred out pictures. Easier to look at.

says.com...

Hard to say here folks. Are we going to have pictures come out and then debunked by MSM , ( this article is not MSM).

Q warned of that with BO pics.

Maybe pics are being leaked to test the waters?

Sure looks convincing to me. They aren't saying they aren't real, just they have a different explanation for them and no real source can be found.

So it begins, yes?

The image with all those children on the ground looks like the ones in circulation after one of the chemical attacks in Syria a couple of years ago

the other one is clearly another matter as whoever it is, is more than likely dead and a victim of horrendous abuse

Most child abuse happens at home, from all types of society then there are the criminal type smuggling in young teens into the prostitution market

they are not being packed into boxes and shipped via conventional postage ways

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Stay off planes all you UK folks

Somebody is definitely trying to start a war...in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

"Queensland and Northern Territory Aerial Services"

top topics

<< 71  72  73    75  76  77 >>

join