It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Maybe but none of that has gotten anyone arrested and all we have left is soap opera PG crap that morphed into Q threads.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Well it needs more data and less anti-critical thinking, hostile inclusiveness, and cult / quasi-religious rhetoric. 

Again in agreement.

Though arguably the religious aspect is inseparable. I don't think you have to believe in something to recognize that other people do and see the way that impacts their decision-making or behaviour. I don't have to believe in numerology, for example, to see how important it is in various groups or cults throughout history. Some of what's being alleged here are patterns which might tend to imply the existence of groups with occultic interests based on symbolism, etc. So how does one broach that without his or her own beliefs or experiences informing it? I don't know.

At any rate, the esoteric aspects are a small segment of the thread, and it's easy for me to skim past the posts I see little value or return in. The threads have come together as sort or stream of consciousness, which is both good and bad. But I'm not sure it isn't a positive mostly. There is hardly an accepted canon or catechism evident among the posters, and they've been pretty tolerant of my Q-skepticism.

I think the things like trafficking and various shady financial connections are the meat of the story. The rest of the narrative is the mythos that got people talking, involved, hooked, what have you.

At the very least it's been extremely interesting. I'd say the way the news cycle has played out moved the last several months has made me admit the Q-story seems more plausible today than it did in October or November when it took off.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Nothing hardly ever gets anyone (that 'matters') in DC arrested.

If there were any justice down there then there would have been mass round ups for war criminality, for starters, ages ago to such a degree none of them today would have the balls to even think about this or that in actual operational terms.

So does that mean there was nothing 'there' / anywhere else, or that those people arent criminals... OR that The Corruption is so thick is as if the Law of the Land? I've got hundreds of detailed threads that point to the latter.
edit on 8-4-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

I was talking about in-group cult / quasi-religious rhetoric.

Kooky occultism etc topics being discussed is a whole nother discussion, although the in-group cult stuff is vastly more alarming than people happening to talk about nutter type themes.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: jennyxgenius

ETA: That is a quote by Aereon about Riddick

Aereon is a character in The Chronicles of Riddick. She is a member of a race known as Elementals, whose religion is based around the Balance of the universe. They actively seek to keep this balance,
link

edit on 8-4-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 03:58 AM
link   

There is nothing there, not what matters anyway. I'm just saying that ATS members can keep up the LARP but in the end it is just a LARP.

They can gather all the pitchforks and torches that make them happy, or keep them entertained, but there is a let down in the end.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Well sh#t.

Is it possible Marina is cia? Dont know why I didn't think of that before...until I read that idea tonight.

I just spent like 2 hours reading through info from this Twitter person.

Damn it!

It makes me almost want to do a rats thread on Marina Abromovitch or however it's spelt, can't see too tired.

You guys need to check this. Twitter lady out!

Things get buried in here so easily.

This like 240 part Twitter thread is mind expanding and improperly formatted, you have to read from bottom to top, but its worth it!!

Her other tweets are good too. Just check out her whole page!

Really check the numbers on tweets try to scroll down to the beginning , or read it backwards like me

twitter.com...

I frigging tweeted earlier tonight I KNEW this chemical attack was a false flag.

No way Assad would do that.

Now if the US doesnt retaliate, against Russia, there will be big problems look at the release on it!

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Would these have been part of the list or is that something else?

Mar 29, 2018
H enry County unseals more than 100 remaining indictments

COLLINSVILLE-An additional 178 Henry County indictments were unsealed this week, according to documents the Bulletin obtained Thursday in the Henry County Circuit Court Clerk’s Office.

Many of the indictments which follow below were connected with an undercover drug sting operation conducted by the Henry County Sheriff’s Office for the last year. The department’s project had the goal of cracking down on the illegal distribution of opiates and pharmaceutical pills.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I was reading the CNN article Q recently linked. He says read between the lines, which incidentally is how I look at everything.

Curious article for sure. You can see the counter-narrative emerge and the importance of getting in front of this "story".

The article starts off with mentioning Clinton's 30,000 emails and Trump advisor attempting to get said emails via the Dark Web. Can we all see where this is going?

A Donald Trump foreign policy adviser pushed government agencies to review materials from the dark web in the summer of 2016 that he thought were Hillary Clinton's deleted emails, multiple sources with direct knowledge tell CNN.

Joseph Schmitz approached the FBI and other government agencies about material a client of his had discovered that Schmitz believed might have been Clinton's missing 30,000 emails from her private e-mail server, sources say. The material was never verified, and sources say they ultimately believed it was fake.

Now I can't help but wonder if we are about to get showered with Clinton's deleted emails. Once they do the MSM will claim fake news. I guess we'll see.

Schmitz met with officials at the FBI, the State Department and the Intelligence Community Inspector General -- the watchdog tasked with investigating Clinton's alleged mishandling of classified information. He claimed a source he called "PATRIOT," an unidentified contractor he was representing, had discovered what he believed was likely material stolen from Clinton that could contain classified information. Both the client and Schmitz were afraid that going through the material without permission could jeopardize their security clearances, though there is no indication their actions were illegal.

PATRIOT gets tied to Q with his consistent usage of the word.

Peter Clement, a top analyst at the CIA on Europe and Eurasia before retiring in the winter of 2017, told CNN he was not aware of Schmitz but says it is "extremely plausible" that his penchant for conspiracy theories could have made him a target for various foreign influencers, including Russia. "There's a lot we don't know, but Russians during the campaign were clearly targeting specific groups and parts of the country," Clement said.

www.cnn.com...

BWHAHAHAHA

Let me say that again. Bwahahaha!

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

"I'm not a bad man but in certain situations I have to ask myself, what would a bad man do?"

-Wardogs.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Pretty much every cult leader has been tied to intelligence services in one way or another.
edit on 8-4-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

You know these emails could be any number of things.

They could be real and leaked so they tried to cover them as fake.

OR

They could be faked, put out by the Clinton team to give the illusion of their innocence.

Maybe in true Clinton fashion they will throw a few others under the bus.

Guess we will find out soon!

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Dozens dead in possible gas attack in Syria; regime denies allegation

www.cnn.com...

Apr 8 2018 00:48:59 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: d6f611 947065
They are trying to start a war.
Deflection.
Public interest shift.
Pullout announcement.
Chem attack.
Coincidence?
These people are sick.
Q

They really are trying to start a war. Things are really heating up.

On fox:

The alleged attack in Douma, about 10 miles east of Damascus, occurred amid a resumed offensive by Syrian government forces after the collapse of a truce.

In all, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said at least 80 people were killed in Douma on Saturday, including around 40 who died from suffocation.

Isn't that source already confirmed as COINTEL op. Like a single flat in the UK connected to MI-6?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   

State Dept. and Hillary's lawyer each had the "missing" emails all along. On flash drives. It was right in the Podesta emails.

The CNN article is total misdirection.

edit on 8-4-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

State Dept. and Hillary's lawyer each had the "missing" emails all along. On flash drives. It was right in the Podesta emails.

The CNN article is total misdirection.

I think there exists email not yet released but do exist. Its probably been passed around enough for the owners to feel like they slept with Derek Jeter.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
I was intrigued by the video description "THE DANCE AT THE CATSKILLS WAS WONDERFUL AND WE ALL ENJOYED THE WINE, HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE NEXT YEAR FOR THE SAME EVENT PASSCODE98Z-8871-ORANGE5-OLH9"...

Thank you for the translations you posted!

And the video with this "dance at the Catskills" in the description is indeed strange. What kind of event was this "dance", who were there? A yearly event that requires a passcode, gives me "Eyes Wide Shut" vibes. And why show the garbage press in the video?

It's very creepy. Maybe I am better off not knowing what was disposed of in those plastic bags, if the videos are not just elaborate hoaxes.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

I wonder how many people Q hopes to put into internment camps? Will Guantanamo be big enough? What sites would be good within the continental US? I'm sure they have a plan, they're in control. Good thing they aren't evil; just like Google!

I heard the wall is not just for keeping illegals out. It's far more important than that, I heard. So... if a wall is not for keeping folks out, then what could be its purpose?

Do you build a wall across a nation to catch one hundred criminals? One thousand? Ten thousand?

Truly Q is a fisher of men, but men aren't as easy to catch as fish are. Look at the Great Wall, look at Hadrian's Wall. Look at the Berlin Wall; it was built for the masses, not the elite.
I'm just saying be careful what you wish for, you might actually get it.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

Now I can't help but wonder if we are about to get showered with Clinton's deleted emails. Once they do the MSM will claim fake news.

Hey, maybe John "Skippy" Podesta will chime in and tweet about just how fake they are in order to protect his fallen queen (in more ways than one, brittle, thud, crack).

I always enjoy watching Skippy tweet. He gets massacred in the replies every time.

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74  75  76 >>

join