It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I don't believe it. John McCain was inches away from Death 6 months ago. Had to be carried to the senate floor on a stretcher. Is that photo of him recent? Nah... can't be.

I don't know how old that pic is but I know I was not the only one who noticed that the evil old war mongerer couldn't quite remember which leg to keep that boot on...

Dumbest explanation ever

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

If Q reacts to his environment and collects every single post related to his answers on global requests.

Q might be either a super intelligent AI or something that's above all that..

It clearly shows from his time line that he's moving within the UCT time line.

Now sure that shouldn't prove anything , only a notification as I think already has been noticed.

What's remarkable that his charismatic energy seems to trigger followers as events.

edit on 0b11America/ChicagoSun, 08 Apr 2018 16:20:11 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 08 Apr 2018 16:20:11 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: Lumimies
Do you have a link for the 1980 death?

The link is in my post above. The text can be found under a drop-down menu..

... it's a + sign on the left of Andy Warhol's name.
Here

edit on 8-4-2018 by Lumimies because: specified

edit on 8-4-2018 by Lumimies because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-4-2018 by Lumimies because: added link

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Oh look a traitor has no name is at it again. McCain on chemical attack: Syria 'emboldened' by Trump talk of withdrawing

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) blasted President Donald Trump on Sunday over an apparent chemical weapons attack in Syria, saying the regime was "emboldened" after the U.S. president suggested that it was time to reduce U.S. involvement in the country.

"President Trump last week signaled to the world that the United States would prematurely withdraw from Syria," McCain said in a statement. "Bashar Assad and his Russian and Iranian backers have heard him, and emboldened by American inaction, Assad has reportedly launched another chemical attack against innocent men, women and children, this time in Douma."

This is such bs. Will people actually believe this? There is no way in hell Assad would think now was a good time to launch a chemical attack. Maybe after we have left if he really thought he needed to, never while we are still there.

This whole thing is stupid, if he had barrel bombed the hospital nobody would be talking about a response, but it would achieve the same effect.

This is so damn obviously a FF. Surely trump is smart enough not to fall for this crap twice. But they will probably use chemicals again in a few days with no response.

The only way out of this is to expose the true motives to the world.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Where a group a people spent all day trying to guess what a drop meant, now after over a year one guy is going to go in there and make sense out of all of that? Its never going to happen.

Bingo. Spot on.
Many in this thread seem to think they understand what Q is saying. But no one can verify any of the information. Q is vey real but peoples interpretation of Q is to some extent delusional. No one has made sense of this.

I have noticed some interesting patterns with the Q phenomena when i have time i will make a thread.

Thank you for your contributions to this thread too.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
JanAmosComenius created the vehicle to hold all Q proofs in one place - QWiki.

My sense is that not enough people have sufficient time to record their research proofs on QWiki as well as staying up to date on new drops through this thread. I guess the same problem will arise wherever we centralise holding the proofs.

I'll make an offer... if we can agree some conditions to be met for "Allegations", "Theories" and "Proofs" and members then mark their posts that hit those conditions accordingly (Allegation, Theory, Proof) then... I will work to transfer those items to QWiki with attribution to the poster.

Ideally 2 or 3 others would assist in this but if I make a start then perhaps others will follow.

Now can more experienced scientists/journalists than I here come up with some conditions for Allegation, Theory and Proof?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Another who's "in the club."

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Ok... Took a break from the thread, unlike some who want to disrupt. It appears their are some here better suited to connect the crumbs. I still think this all leads back to the institution s that hide and protect secret societies. Harvard Yale and so forth. But it seems that cuts to quickly to the source. All the sex stuff human trafficking stuff, Clinton body count, etc.. etc... Is as old as the internet. To me everything is spinning into too many directions. Patriots will remain Patriots..... I hope this leads to the downfall of those holding humanity down. In the scheme of things, until the shtf or there is public address this is becoming too much like trying to read Nostradamus. I am still going to follow this, I wish all well, and will chime in IF I have valid input. Patriots should forever stand United.

All these things are tied together in many ways a big spider web of evil. You are open to these things because you have done the research with an open mind for some time as I and many others. The stage is set as future proves past and the information is out there. Some are not asking questions and/or simply don't care. This thread is all threads on ATS rolled into this wave of information. The tide is changing as more and more are seeking the truth. It's happening behind the scenes Trumps plate is full look at what he is dealing with a complete sick and twisted $hit show.

Every week we grow with those seeking the truth. Always good to climb out of this hole and regroup. We are about to go deeper and it's going to be ugly.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
q1088

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

Is "USAID" the spider web connecting some of this?
USAID is about the only thing visible in the second picture.

edit on 4/8/2018 by WhatTheory because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/8/2018 by WhatTheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I have made my views about QAnon here in other threads. Many peeps did not like what I had too say.

That being said I have a meme for yous

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

This thread is all threads on ATS rolled into this wave of information.

Yes but thats the problem. Anyone can look at Q posts and make their own interpretation. If a hundred people read a Q post then a hundred different narratives will exist.
So yes the thread is full of information. But you have to question the validity of the information as there are none to verify it and without verification it is nothing but fake news and make belief..

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

Hillary with Hamas (an extension of the Muslim Brotherhood).

According to Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, Hamas fires rockets from civilian areas because the Gaza Strip is very small and densely populated.

The implication seems to be that if the Strip were larger and less densely populated, perhaps the Hamas terrorists would not fire at Israel from civilian areas.

Hamas’ use of Palestinian human shields – innocent men, women and children – to stand in harm’s way is well documented. Indeed, Hamas aims at innocent Israeli civilians, attempting to kill and maim as many as possible.

unitedwithisrael.org...

link   

edit on 8-4-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

link   

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Okay, so how do we go about finding the exact location?
I have no idea. Above my pay grade.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
I have made my views about QAnon here in other threads. Many peeps did not like what I had too say.

That being said I have a meme for yous

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

If original files of those photos can be found, the exif data might contain the coordinates they were taken from.

Won't work with pics posted to infinity as exif is stripped out.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Apparently it's Idlib near Syria.
edit on 8-4-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-4-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory
q1088

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

Is "USAID" the spider web connecting some of this?
USAID is about the only thing visible in the second picture.

Very interesting.
1.) Trump briefly suggests troops out of Syria
2.) New Chemical weapons attack
3.) No Name blames attack on Trump suggesting leaving Syria

new topics

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join