It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: ketsuko

Even knowing about it, when you notice it happen to you for the first time it can be jarring. I just watched my neighbors mind get blown yesterday by the same kind of thing. I actually thought he was going to cry for a second. It seriously rattled him, even though I've told him about this numerous times.

A lot of this is going to actually frighten people. I realized that big time yesterday.

I'm really curious to know what would have changed for me personally if i had any Social Media accounts and friends. Would i even be here and talk to you or just say you are all nutjobs and get a life? Are people like me less affected and that's the reason why "things" happen to me/us because i'm/we are not fully corrupted? Though i have to admit someone really has a weird sense of humor if that's the case. I'm not exactly evil but i'm not exactly good either. I would do what is necessary even if it is considered evil by many. Come to think of it i wouldn't change a thing if i had the chance for a do over. My life is certainly never boring or getting dull.

I don't know, but I have had a lifelong aversion to television, speaking on the phone and watching movies in theaters. I'm sure that has a lot to do with my childhood, but I think they inadvertently protected me from a good amount of further harm by making me despise these things.

I don't own a television and haven't in decades. I only started using twitter since this thread, and only for this purpose. Facebook was never really my thing, just a way for relatives to pretend they give a rat's ass about each other, really. I've never really spent much time on the internet other than here.

But I think a lot of that is soul memory. Which would require a discussion about reincarnation...not happening here. But the soul leaves itself bread crumbs sometimes, when it really matters. And often, as a safety measure, to ensure the mission gets completed.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

What is a QRS11 Chip?

The QRS is part of a "Family" of Gyro-chips. They range from the early QRS11 and include QRS116, QRS14, QRS28.
As you will see, this QRS chip has been installed in basically anything that moves which requires any type of gyro-stabilisation or orientation. As you can see from the image above the QRS11 chip and its MILITARY capabilities are guarded and Boeing was found selling it within their planes to China.

steemit.com...@red-pill-news/qanon-977-qrs11-chip-living-the-american-nightmare

That CHIP could be the common denominator of our plane/helicopter/ship crashes... and the Chinese Satellite crash.
edit on 4/6/2018 by carewemust because: removed the snowplow photo

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy That would be rascist!! but but but trumps a Nazi so it's ok!! (their really needs to be a sarcasm font lol)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

How about you take a break from us to think about a new approach to discredit our research.

I'd love to, but there is not much to research. As of now, Q and the claims surrounding him/her appear to be completely made up with absolutely no evidence to support it.

Considering that, it becomes confusing as to why so many people believe it. It's become more of a religious belief than anything else.

Calling us nutters is getting kinda stale and boring.

Yet quite fitting.

This one is for you.

Thanks. More evidence that the sheep herd mentality is alive and well.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

This is not about religion.... you show a lack of understanding... More like US vs the disturbed

I make no judgements but just because one can't see thru the smoke doesn't mean there isn't a fire raging

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
nvm. not worth the time or space
edit on 4/6/2018 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: nvm

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

This is not about religion

It absolutely is. If it weren't, why are we reliant upon belief and faith? There is not any tangible evidence to support any of this.

you show a lack of understanding...

I understand it quite well. I just don't fit in to this cool little club because I am not one to believe that which cannot be proven.

More like US vs the disturbed

Has it ever crossed your mind that it may be "US", or all of the Q sheep, that are the disturbed ones?

I make no judgements but just because one can't see thru the smoke doesn't mean there isn't a fire raging

Perhaps there isn't even any smoke.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Device hold.
Comms transfer castle.
Chatter.
Rig for silent.
Q+

So what's the theory on these "comm-style" drops? Most of the messages appear to be made for the public. But I guess these are supposed to be showcases of actual internal messaging, to share with the people at home? Or disinfo for enemies?

It's a hypocrisy for sure. What if someone had made a video where they shoot a guy dressed up as Obama, in blackface instead of orange face? Obviously Obama's darker skin comes naturally, and Trump uses spray or something, but still.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Care to debunk why i seem to know so many things i posted about in advance. Good luck on that one.
It's kinda sad that so many people still refuse to open there eyes and mind to reality. Well can't say i didn't warn you. There will come a time when you will be forced to apologize to all of us. No worries i don't hold grudges.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I have no alligence with anyone or anything. My mind is open. #1 rule in life - Don't assume anything

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants

Device hold.
Comms transfer castle.
Chatter.
Rig for silent.
Q+

So what's the theory on these "comm-style" drops? Most of the messages appear to be made for the public. But I guess these are supposed to be showcases of actual internal messaging, to share with the people at home? Or disinfo for enemies?

It's a hypocrisy for sure. What if someone had made a video where they shoot a guy dressed up as Obama, in blackface instead of orange face? Obviously Obama's darker skin comes naturally, and Trump uses spray or something, but still.

Read the drop from right to left.

Edit: ATS is glitching again.
edit on 6-4-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Two new Q drops on /qr
qanon.pub...

Three now
edit on 4/6/2018 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: more

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Q is mentioning planes falling from the sky. They are getting zapped quite literally. Interesting times ahead.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
They really have no clue do they. This is so much fun. The Conspiracy Theory That Says Trump Is a Genius The article is not even worth quoting.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Just read that and thought wasn't even worth to share, lol, that's how bad it is.

MSM pls

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Q is mentioning planes falling from the sky. They are getting zapped quite literally. Interesting times ahead.

Reminds me of the shuttle breaking up

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

NYT asking the WH for comment prior to the publishing of the story is the icing on the cake. Hilarious watching them stumbling through the darkness without any important leaks to report on.

edit on 6-4-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: HopeLoveWorld

Hola and welcome to the Qllective!

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Q is confirming they are legit. April will be a real doozy.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Care to debunk why i seem to know so many things i posted about in advance. Good luck on that one.

Hard to debunk things that are completely subjective or vague. In fact, you used the word "seem", which indicates that you yourself appear to know that what you have posted is quite subjective and up for interpretation.

Or perhaps you know the person behind this potential hoax. In that case, you don't really know as much as you should.

It's kinda sad that so many people still refuse to open there eyes and mind to reality.

If it was reality, you could prove it with evidence. But for some reason you can't.

See where that is going?

Well can't say i didn't warn you. There will come a time when you will be forced to apologize to all of us. No worries i don't hold grudges.

I don't care about your "warnings" or any of your other silly nonsense. Start showing us some real evidence and stop wasting people's time.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join