It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

BOOMs en route.
Blind.
5:5
GREEN_578cDT324-45785sd4DMP
Q

Then one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep! See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed. He is able to open the scroll and its seven seals

Yep that's confirmation enough for me..go on Q put the Booms and flash the lights.

Peace from Earth and the good citizens
edit on 0b21America/ChicagoFri, 06 Apr 2018 02:31:21 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 06 Apr 2018 02:31:21 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Is anyone checking seismic activity? I know someone posted earlier about the earthquake in Santa Cruz, and it seems to correlate with Q's 5:5 post? They mention it a few times, one with references to "booms." I don't know, it's getting tough for me to follow anymore.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

IMO, Google has the largest market share due to high visibility 15 years ago, combined with search flexibility that the others still do not have.

edit on 4/6/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   

What is a QRS11 Chip?

The QRS is part of a "Family" of Gyro-chips. They range from the early QRS11 and include QRS116, QRS14, QRS28.
As you will see, this QRS chip has been installed in basically anything that moves which requires any type of gyro-stabilisation or orientation. As you can see from the image above the QRS11 chip and its MILITARY capabilities are guarded and Boeing was found selling it within their planes to China.

steemit.com...@red-pill-news/qanon-977-qrs11-chip-living-the-american-nightmare

Link won't post found in this tweet.

twitter.com...

We all better start driving these. This is our driveway plow truck.

edit on 6 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

edit on 6 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Weren't some.of the guys on mh Malaysia 317 or what ever it was in that scope.of work? Wasn't it heading to China?

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Thank you.

Forgot to add:

Q Drop #977

HRC and 9/11

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Right

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I THINK this is Q talking to the President (top) and President Trump (or a military leader next to him) responding. Sounds like a military operation in progress. [Q to Q+]

Post #1038 @ qanon.pub...

Apr 6 2018 02:16:37 (EDT) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 311352 916218
BOOMs en route.
Blind.
5:5
GREEN_578cDT324-45785sd4DMP
Q

Apr 6 2018 02:20:00 (EDT) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 311352 916268
>>916218
Device hold.
Comms transfer castle.
Chatter.
Rig for silent.
Q+

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
A thanks to "GreenAnon" for using his/her Twitter account to send patriots to this thread.
twitter.com...

Hmmmh, Green anon on Twitter goes by W.@JWGreenanon (W bolded by me and I left out the two symbols after the first W). Some of his Q style tweets are signed with W.

#1034 is signed with W instead of the usual Q and in the next crumb (#1035) an anon asks if that was a typo which Q confirms:

When was Hussein in China?
Track events.
Timeline.
We are in control
W

>W
typo?

Confirmed typo.
Q

So, it was Dubya all along...

No, but seriously - what's up with that?

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Haven't you heard the story of all the Booms and flashing lights that occurred over the last couple of months now?

Haven't you be following the stories of all the secret missions that were going to space and cut feeds from those missions.

Did you follow the mysterious water disappearance and the weird animal reactions that are now.

The Cracks in the Earth the Sun turning red and the fake light that produces weird weather.

Also before all that it started with trumpet sounds.

I mean wow it all adds up

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ

Weren't some.of the guys on mh Malaysia 317 or what ever it was in that scope.of work? Wasn't it heading to China?

According to reports, 20 employees of Freescale Semiconductor, a company that develops "cloaking" technology were onboard the MH370 when it went missing. Some, such as the writers of WorthyToShare.com, have speculated that the plane may have been turned invisible and landed somewhere, possibly at the US Air Force base in Diego Garcia.

MH370 conspiracy theories: what happened to the missing Malaysia Airlines plane?

ETA: ATS thread by Gazrok: The next big technology, and it's tied to that missing plane...

ETA 2: There is also this theory which I think I saw debunked somewhere. But as always the debunking could be bunk itself... Take the usually recommended amounts of salt with any of the MH370/Freescale theories!
ATS thread by gladtobehere With the disappearance of MH-370, Jacob Rothschild becomes the sole owner of a semiconductor patent.
edit on 6-4-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   
You can see this event from two different perspectives.

As we always do ..

The etheric or the other either way it still is one singularity that orders it all to be silent..

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I was hoping nobody in this thread would bring that up. Bruce Wayne didn't want people to know that he was Batman. Not too late to edit. (hint)
edit on 4/6/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I was hoping nobody in this thread would bring that up. Bruce Wayne didn't want people to know that he was Batman. Not too late to edit. (hint)

I have it on the very best authority that it is too late to worry about that at this juncture. They already know he's Batman.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Watched the 2018 Hollywood Movie Adrenochrome. It references adrenal gland harvesting, military cover-ups, Owls, Illuminati, Blood Drinking, Pedophiles, etc.

Funny how Hollywood picks up on trends and makes movies out of them.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Always telling us exactly what they're doing.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 04:14 AM
link   

NOP, QRS, TUV? I am Just pointing out a pattern and possible crypto.
I did do a search for QRS in ATS bc I never heard of this before and the older articles are quite interesting and prophetic. From my brief scan, I also saw Phage mention that a QRS is just a gyro on a chip and nothing more. He doesn’t seem to be wrong often

edit on 6-4-2018 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Pseudosyntax
a reply to: crankyoldman

5G networks were supposed to cause a disturbance but rich people would be unaffected due to RFID implants

Not trying to be contrary but I doubt that rfid would protect them if they had a 5g device at all.

The danger has been known for quite some time. Esp in the gov. It's been warned against on many occasions, but as usual, anything warned against is always put into play. It's too tempting to increase the power base.

There are plenty of doctors in the US that are against 5g, but the mass populace will not care.. and they need to. This is one org like that..

5g from blankets to bullets

looking into the background there but thought it would be of interest to you.

The quote was a retweet from our friend, can't say his name.... so context is a bit off.

The new link added to my post will add context, it's a quite a read. l ink

Link throws my anti-virus into a tizzy "threat detected"

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: tonycodes

Sometimes he's wrong

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join