It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: introvert

I have no alligence with anyone or anything. My mind is open. #1 rule in life - Don't assume anything

It's ok to have an open mind, but not so much that your brain falls out.

But I notice you are open to the possability this could all be a pile of #.

That is a plus.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

"Methinks thou dost protest too much,"
edit on 6-4-2018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

"Methinks thou dost protect too much,"

Methinks you guys do not use your brain enough.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

There is plenty of evidence all around you but like every sceptic you are just to afraid to look for it yourself. That's why i can't take you serious. It's not my job to convince people of what is happening. Interesting you mentioned wasting time btw because all you do is wasting your precious time posting in a thread that you have no interest in. No you prefer to resort to namecalling and diminishing the effort and work we put into this marvelous thread instead. Make your own 5 part thread to bitch and moan about Q and post your debunking attempts. Oh wait you are to lazy to do that. Well what a shame.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Methinks if you have no interest in a topic of a thread that you should ignore it instead of piping up and bitching about it. But you..you like to pop in on threads and derail them with personal attacks. I've seen you do it quite a bit when it comes to Trump/Hillary. Seems to be that your mind isn't as open as you'd like to think.

Let people run with this, let people find out if any of this information leads anywhere. If it's a larp, then it's a larp; so what does it matter to you? The main people in these threads are sure doing a lot more than you are.
edit on 4/6/2018 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Pseudosyntax
a reply to: crankyoldman

5G networks were supposed to cause a disturbance but rich people would be unaffected due to RFID implants

Not trying to be contrary but I doubt that rfid would protect them if they had a 5g device at all.

The danger has been known for quite some time. Esp in the gov. It's been warned against on many occasions, but as usual, anything warned against is always put into play. It's too tempting to increase the power base.

There are plenty of doctors in the US that are against 5g, but the mass populace will not care.. and they need to. This is one org like that..

5g from blankets to bullets

looking into the background there but thought it would be of interest to you.

The quote was a retweet from our friend, can't say his name.... so context is a bit off.

The new link added to my post will add context, it's a quite a read. l ink

Link throws my anti-virus into a tizzy "threat detected"

Not sure why it would be an issue, but admittedly it is not my expertise. The link came from our former resident so it's worth looking into.

The link is a very long, detailed thread concerning some exchanges other anons have had concerning 666 5th avenue and its history and how it fits. The connections are pretty interesting, including who owned it, and who owns it now and why. Seems at least some think Trump's destiny goes back to Bonwit Teller......

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

a reply to: Perfectenemy

Start showing us some real evidence and stop wasting people's time.

Methinks you're the only one wasting your time here. We're all having fun.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Where did i say anything about your handicapped mental capabilities? See this is why we don't like to engage in these coversations because it all comes back to i'm so much smarter and i know everything and you are just gullible and dumb. Thanks for proving my point time and time again. Why do i even bother...

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
It's like a fart you smell it but can't see it

(post by introvert removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: ketsuko

Even knowing about it, when you notice it happen to you for the first time it can be jarring. I just watched my neighbors mind get blown yesterday by the same kind of thing. I actually thought he was going to cry for a second. It seriously rattled him, even though I've told him about this numerous times.

A lot of this is going to actually frighten people. I realized that big time yesterday.

I'm really curious to know what would have changed for me personally if i had any Social Media accounts and friends. Would i even be here and talk to you or just say you are all nutjobs and get a life? Are people like me less affected and that's the reason why "things" happen to me/us because i'm/we are not fully corrupted? Though i have to admit someone really has a weird sense of humor if that's the case. I'm not exactly evil but i'm not exactly good either. I would do what is necessary even if it is considered evil by many. Come to think of it i wouldn't change a thing if i had the chance for a do over. My life is certainly never boring or getting dull.

You basically said you are evil, you obviously have a dark past and many would not associate with you if they knew it

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Care to debunk why i seem to know so many things i posted about in advance. Good luck on that one.

Hard to debunk things that are completely subjective or vague. In fact, you used the word "seem", which indicates that you yourself appear to know that what you have posted is quite subjective and up for interpretation.

Or perhaps you know the person behind this potential hoax. In that case, you don't really know as much as you should.

It's kinda sad that so many people still refuse to open there eyes and mind to reality.

If it was reality, you could prove it with evidence. But for some reason you can't.

See where that is going?

Well can't say i didn't warn you. There will come a time when you will be forced to apologize to all of us. No worries i don't hold grudges.

I don't care about your "warnings" or any of your other silly nonsense. Start showing us some real evidence and stop wasting people's time.

In fact, you used the term "potential hoax", which indicates that you yourself appear to know that this "hoax" is possibly real.

See where that is going?

edit on 461818 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Just read some of the posts by our resident shills, and you'll have essentially read the article.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Just the mere fact of the personal attacks and increased frequency of them tells me things are heating up - this strategy usually is implemented when something others wished wasn't there gets buried...must go back and see what the trigger was
edit on 462018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 462018 by MetalThunder because: (TYPOS lol)

edit on 462018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

You think that's how it's supposed to be read? I was just wondering what people thought the purpose was, they seemed to be saying Q+ was giving orders to Q. But maybe that's not the general thinking.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
The "no feeding" tradition has traditionally worked best hasn't it? It wastes less space and I'm sure is suitably and deservedly frustrating if'n you know what I mean and I know you do.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Methinks if you have no interest in a topic of a thread that you should ignore it instead of piping up and bitching about it.

Where did I say I had no interest? And I am not bitching. I'm having a bit of fun at the expense of others. Merely asking for evidence seems to throw everything off balance. Still haven't seen any real evidence presented.

Only deflections.

But you..you like to pop in on threads and derail them with personal attacks. I've seen you do it quite a bit when it comes to Trump/Hillary. Seems to be that your mind isn't as open as you'd like to think.

I know. Asking for evidence and pointing-out flawed logic is considered derailing.

Isn't that sad?

Say more about you and others than it does about me.

Let people run with this, let people find out if any of this information leads anywhere. If it's a larp, then it's a larp; so what does it matter to you? The main people in these threads are sure doing a lot more than you are.

It matters to me because it is quite concerning that grown adults are so gullible, misinformed and lack the ability to thing logically.

I hope to god this isn't a LARP. Because if it is, that means we have a lot of people on this site that are gullible sheep and some of them are downright delusional.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

That is intellectually lazy.

No, these are intellectually lazy:
Will We Stop Trump Before It’s Too Late?
College Pays Students To Promote Abortion Rights

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

No need to feed the trolls.

You'll spoil their appetite and we have an awful lot of crow to serve.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join