It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Why should i lie or hoax anything on a platform like ATS? I don't make money of Q and i post exclusively in here without any positive benefits for myself. Quite the contrary you and others ridicule me on an almost daily basis. Besides if i told you who my "source" is you wouldn't believe it anyways. It's not Q or anyone in their vicinity in case you are wondering. We just happen to share a common goal and that's all.

You do not have an inside source and you cannot provide one?

So you were lying.

Again. Prove it or quit accusing me without providing proper evidence for your claims.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
Then why don't you do something to prove it all a hoax rather than state your opinions? You consistently reply to threads offering, most of the time, just as little or less information than the OP. Ideas are presented, it's the naysayers who are in charge of proving it wrong, yes?

If an idea is presented 'Burden of Concept' is on the presenter to demonstrate it to be a good idea. Then detractors can argue how its a bad idea.

If an 'fact' is presented 'Burden of Proof' is on the presenter to demonstrate it to be true.

If 'proper rules' of argument and debate are to be adhered to that is.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Truth is in the eye of the beholder

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
I've done no such thing. Do not misrepresent what I have said. That is dishonest. I have not said "everyone", nor have I said it was nothing but a LARP. It could also be a complete hoax.

False Dichotomy.

It could actually be some other noun.

link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Just read that and thought wasn't even worth to share, lol, that's how bad it is.

MSM pls

It isn't for us. It's for normies. That it is in the NY Times is the interesting part.

link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

There is no is.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Ignore them. They are trying to upset you and distract you. Just ignore the posts and don't respond. Introvert has wasted enough of your time, and everyone elses.

link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Then why don't you do something to prove it all a hoax rather than state your opinions? You consistently reply to threads offering, most of the time, just as little or less information than the OP. Ideas are presented, it's the naysayers who are in charge of proving it wrong, yes?

If an idea is presented 'Burden of Concept' is on the presenter to demonstrate it to be a good idea. Then detractors can argue how its a bad idea.

If an 'fact' is presented 'Burden of Proof' is on the presenter to demonstrate it to be true.

If the people you present the evidence to have no idea what are you talking about because they didn't do anything to inform themselves before hand what happens then?

link   
It is obvious that an entity (whether one or more persons) actually posts on the boards as Q.

If what is being posted by Q is not factual, wouldn't this be evidence of a LARP, as well as being a hoax.
If a larper is the source, that would make the whole story a hoax.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
With regards to the M5.4 near Catalina island:

Video by IRIS

The above linked video shows the seismic energy propagating across the country's network of seismic stations. The indicates to me that the energy depicted is from a tectonic event rather than from an explosion; explosions just don't propagate the same way as do earthquakes. There's just not quite enough oomph behind them to move the earth the way P & S waves do.

A couple of things to keep in mind are that MOAB stands for, "Massive Ordinance Air Blast," and is a fuel/air explosion. Unless there is the proper proportions of fuel to air, the explosion will not be as effective; in other words, these things don't penetrated underground and then explode, they explode as an airburst.

Now there are bunker buster bombs that are designed to penetrated underground levels, but the MOAB isn't one of those. What you are seeing as, "smoke," on Catalina Island is actually just dust being displaced by rockfall due to the motion of the earthquake.

Keeping all of the above in mind, a MOAB yield is only around M3.9:

GBU-43/B MOAB
GBU-43/B Massive Ordnance Air Blast (MOAB)
Diameter 103 cm (40.5 in)
Filling H-6
Filling weight 8,500 kg (18,700 lb)
Blast yield 11 tons TNT (46 GJ)

Wikipedia

Magnitude 3.908656241 M
Energy (Joule) 46.024 GJ (×109J)
TNT equivalent 11 t

Sesimic Energy Calculator

At least this is my take on all of the above.
edit on 6-4-2018 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Well that's three pages of utter pointless drivel going over the same exact topic using the same exact reasoning developing in the same exact way it has before.

I fully grasp why the instigators do what they do but I fail to understand why those who have been here in parts 1-5 fail to learn and implement the tried and true system for addressing the pattern.

If 18000 posts does not teach the tried and true response to the pattern I am at a loss as to understand what will in fact inspire those who have invested to learn to "defend" by rising into the Unity created by the process instead of voluntarily dragging it all into the gutter like school children.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: HopeLoveWorld

Ignore them. They are trying to upset you and distract you. Just ignore the posts and don't respond. Introvert has wasted enough of your time, and everyone elses.

It takes a lot more to upset me. No worries.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The burden of concept has been presented along with multiple ideas as to why it is good (or bad, depending on how you see it).

It gets a little tiring around here when it's all about arguing who is smarter than who, and why the next person is an idiot. This site used to be a community, delving into topics as a community. Now it seems to be nothing but faux intellectual politics. 17 years on this website, and I've never seen it this bad (from both sides) until Trump won.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Well that's three pages of utter pointless drivel going over the same exact topic using the same exact reasoning developing in the same exact way it has before.

That's all you can ever expect out of that one.

edit on 6-4-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Good info! So much of this is way above my paygrade. But from a lay-person's perspective, it seems that Q is linking most of the military crashes and the Chinese Satellite crash, to a warfare that's being conducted in the electronic hacking realm.

Naturally, no country would admit that another country did this, or even could do this. It would quickly lead to real war.

It concerns me that similar control chips might be in domestic airliners. We do NOT want to see this (hypothetical) electronic cyber war cross that threshold.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

If the people you present the evidence to have no idea what are you talking about because they didn't do anything to inform themselves before hand what happens then?

That's why I write guides instead of "drops".

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Dashen must be grinding his teeth over the page-consuming, off-topic ego flexing.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Hello Qsters. I've been lurking in these threads since about page 12 of the original post. I finally decided that I would post just to say thank you for all the research and information that has been shared. All my life I have felt as if things were not right in the world which much of my life has caused me to feel something wasn't quite right with me. I've lurked for a while on different forums because I really never thought I fit in with the crowd and very rarely have posted.

This thread and the wide range of different personalities, ideas, and comradery have been a blessing to me. I have come to realize that in many ways I am not alone...I am coming out of the shadows to contribute where I can. Thanks to all the great posters on this thread and let's keep up the solid work to help take back this world!!!

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: CoramDeo

Good info! So much of this is way above my paygrade. But from a lay-person's perspective, it seems that Q is linking most of the military crashes and the Chinese Satellite crash, to a warfare that's being conducted in the electronic hacking realm.

Naturally, no country would admit that another country did this, or even could do this. It would quickly lead to real war.

It concerns me that similar control chips might be in domestic airliners. We do NOT want to see this (hypothetical) electronic cyber war cross that threshold.

It was a couple (few?) years ago that a hacker claimed to be able to take control of a plane via an app on his phone, and one about hacking the in-flight network to take control. Never really followed up on those claims (they might even be the same one) but if theres any truth to it; these chips aren't needed in that aspect.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Recent Q post #1039 links to this article.

www.nytimes.com...

He says, "Would you believe the NYT called the White House prior to publishing"?

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join