It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 167
<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Had to give you a star. If there is anyone getting their money's worth with all this it is you.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: FauxMulder
From the security camera photo thats been going around

From GA twitter video.

Same

Sure does look like the same stairwell.

Andy, GA's sequence tells a story

I trust he's taking some mental time here and there

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I could debate all day but this isn't the debate forum.

Sorry all.

Back to research.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Dbl. Glitchy as heck.

edit on 12 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Rumors on Twitter that there was a video released today from the cctv source that is the same as Ray Chandler's still picture.

Havent found it yet still looking.

Keep your eyes open.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

From GA twitter video.

Same

No, it's not even close. No stripe on the bottom, no hallway hooking to the right at the end, floor is not two colors, surveillance cam has level hallway, GA video has descending stairs.

Now GA has posted a another tweet, admitting that it is not the same "dungeon" as in the Chandler pics but a stairwell in a "business center".

I'm not gonna pay much attention to what GA posts from now on.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
Rumors on Twitter that there was a video released today from the cctv source that is the same as Ray Chandler's still picture.

Q #1131 - "Drop after Testimony"

You're probably right. I heard Zuckerberg issued a wrap-up statement to his testimony this morning.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Good point Ender:

I have been watching Dark Journalist and he is giving weekly videos that track the current state of the "UFO file" and how Trump may have a big part in trying to control it at the moment. He suggests that each president has a kind of silent war with it (or some interaction with trying to access it and is ultimately blocked).

Naturally, it tracks Uncle John and how he was mentored by Vannevar Bush and would have been very well connected and informed on some of the leading tech in the past and probably filled Donald in on some things.

Also, he gets into the sketches of Charles Dellschau and how they connect to the Trump family.

Specifically, he follows the famed "ufo file" and how it has moved from area 51 and slipped through the hands of Eisenhower, JFK and Nixon and ended up at Pine Gap.

Nixon letter to Trump to run for office kept in Oval Office

Anyways, I like his style and enjoy listening to him and he comments on the Q saga from time to time too. DJ is an amusing character and is probably looked down upon on ATS but it is clear he reads anything and everything and has a wealth of knowledge IMHO.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 12-4-2018 by erikthegreen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MostlyReading

From GA twitter video.

Same

No, it's not even close. No stripe on the bottom, no hallway hooking to the right at the end, floor is not two colors, surveillance cam has level hallway, GA video has descending stairs.

Now GA has posted a another tweet, admitting that it is not the same "dungeon" as in the Chandler pics but a stairwell in a "business center".

To be fair there is more than one "Factory" and i think that is what GA is trying to show here. Did GA indicate that this was supposed to be connected to RC?
edit on 12-4-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Cheers daskakik! Group effort though.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: MostlyReading

From GA twitter video.

Same

To be fair there is more than one "Factory" and i think that is what GA is trying to show here. Did GA indicate that this was suppoed to be connected to RC?

There is zero doubt that there are more than just one place in this world where the most horrible things happen to children but he very deliberately made people think the video showed the "dungeon" in the Chandler pics.

I think GA just enjoys playing games with people. So I'm done wasting time on him, whatever motives GA has for what he says and does. Ugh.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

You have the group but it seems like almost nobody is cracking codes. Everyone is just waiting to see what someone else comes up with.

Maybe a few years back or maybe if it wasn't such a long running treasure hunt with the same stuff coming back up, I would be more enthusiastic.
edit on 12-4-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Re: "Trust Kansas" confirmation hearings. That Cory Booker is a Trump-hating Azzhole isn't he?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
[10-4]
Read.
Draw your own conclusions.
Countless rabbit holes.
Unspeakable and unimaginable horrors.
Defeat.
Darkness.
Rebirth.
Light.
+++++
++++
+++
++
+
+
++
+++
++++
+++++
Fate.
Mirror.
Destiny.
[V]

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

twitter.com...

What is the deal with this guys?

People are hinting it has to do with the video release...

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

What is the deal with this guys?

People are hinting it has to do with the video release...

President Donald Trump issued a vote of confidence for his legal team Thursday, writing on Twitter that he agrees with the approach to the ongoing Russia investigation advocated by White House lawyer Ty Cobb.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
I want to know the truth! 1st rule of project management - "You can only try to control what your aware of".

Whilst it would be helpful if more were helping to check for/decode messages, we all work to our strengths and all differ in capacity for engagement.

For minimal effort, I gain knowledge from those who trawl the web for connections. They do the same in regards to post code analysis.

Hopefully a couple of good decode scoops will inspire more to look deeper into the prime source that is Q's posts.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Some don't have access to those tools.. Why not automate it? The tool is there, just needs to be fed the data. Sure some garbage will come out of it, but it's better than manually going through each one.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Trump is letting us know that they are still conducting an investigation of there own.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

“The mind can go either direction under stress—toward positive or toward negative: on or off. Think of it as a spectrum whose extremes are unconsciousness at the negative end and hyperconsciousness at the positive end. The way the mind will lean under stress is strongly influenced by training.” ― Frank Herbert, Dune

top topics

<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join