It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 165
<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex
Why stop at Thought Reading... imagine what you could get away with with Thought Writing!
Bwahahaha

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius
Just had a thought re searching the comments lines of source code!

Post #145 had the unusual first line something like "::::::: WARNING :::::::"

I think ":" can also be used to start a comment!

I bet Just searching for that warning line above on each URL source code will throw up something... and it wouldn't look out of place as a comment in source code!!

edit on 12-4-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: Typo

Therefore don't need a script... just ctrl U on each link to bring up source code, then ctrl F and enter that string in find box... use copy and paste to paste it into find on each page source code you look at.
edit on 12-4-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: Cut paste

ETA - beauty of this is that we will hopefully have archived all the relevant urls offline so even if blackhats follow above suggestion they will not be able to destroy all copies of the URL source code!
edit on 12-4-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Article from 2014
Meet the Two Scientists Who Implanted a False Memory Into a Mouse

Scientists Discover How to Implant False Memories

Now consider this is public - how far are the black projects?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

And thanks for your thoughtful reply.

Re: the quote, Trump wasn't in the army of course but I think I read somewhere that his dad gave him a sort of toughening upbringing, dealing his tenants in NY.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Good call Jan... to add...the video URL could well be held in a comment line in the source code.

If someone could generate a script that outputs comment lines only from saved URL pages' source code then this would be not to big a job to read through. I'd guess at 80 urls times say 50 comment lines per page = 4000lines output to skim through?

Comment lines differentiated by ' , " , or * at start of line?

There would be at least 2 types of comments, one for HTML, one for Javascript (nested inside HTML). HTML comments are easy, Javascript probably also. BUT link/ID may be hidden in HTML tag attribute.

For example almost every HTML tag may have attribute class='any string you can imagine'. This string will not be visible in rendered page nor as comment. That is why I want somebody with routine knowledge of HTML to skim over source code. We can narrow this search by date. If it is there the best chance is somewhere between December and February.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Pseudosyntax

Yeah, guess we just see the threats coming from different places. Not sure how Q is paying the price of your freedom, but I wish you luck, I can always get behind bringing Zuckerberg to justice and such.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
[ ]
[ ]
[ ]
[14]
[Black Smoke]
[Boom]
[V]

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

It's not that Q is paying a price for any of our freedoms.. We all have to fight for our freedom or freedom is lost. Simple. I'm not one to like to subjugate others as I see it as wrong. I'm all for bringing down the ones behind the serious problems that threaten our freedoms daily. I'm just not OK with another one replacing it, which usually happens. That's all.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
I am haunted by the stuff that surely goes on in this world, even if we never have proof of the people indicated here.

What gives me nightmares more so is when people make light of the subject or simply turn a blind eye completely.

That is why things like this can continue to go on in this world.

here is where i come down on this. of course i know that terrible things like the rape of children go on in this world. i do not turn a blind eye to it. i cheer every time i hear a pedo has been caught and punished, as most sane people do. there is little more disgusting than taking advantage of a child and ruining their life.

but nor do i fantasize about it and involve political figures and celebrities i dislike, with no evidence, because i have a gut feeling it surely must be true. that is where you cross the line from normal outrage and disgust into a twisted fantasy that has the potential to ruin lives as well.

originally posted by: Skyfloating
This poster is a good example of the current mind-state of the majority. Denial of reality in order to shield themselves from Trauma. In their minds none of this Jeffrey Epstein-Clinton-Podesta-David Brock-Catholic Pedos-Rothschild Pedo stuff actually exists. It would be way too overwhelming to view the piles of evidence we have collected.

We'd prefer protecting our children from that kind of heartbreak. So as long as the majority do not become psychological adults, there will be no disclosure.

i believe in evidence, not an overactive fantasy life. obviously a lot of has been uncovered regarding the catholic church. in a lot of other circumstances i've seen discussed in this thread, all you have is circumstance, or outright fantasy.

spinning stories about people you don't like raping children and surely there is evidence of it that hasn't been released because we're just not ready, man... that's just as sick. casting yourself as a white knight to feel better about your own troubled fantasies. gross.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Just ask the people of Belgium if this type of thing is all fantasy. Politicians, judges, police officers and more. ALL involved. This is proven fact, documented in court cases, not hearsay. Here's a thread I did a while ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Pseudosyntax

At least we can agree about that

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
a reply to: fiverx313

Just ask the people of Belgium if this type of thing is all fantasy. Politicians, judges, police officers and more. ALL involved. This is proven fact, documented in court cases, not hearsay. Here's a thread I did a while ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, please consider how the British government, including the BBC, actively covered up it's own high-level pedophilia ring:

How Thatcher’s Government Covered Up a VIP Pedophile Ring

LONDON — A newspaper editor was handed startling evidence that Britain’s top law enforcement official knew there was a VIP pedophile network in Westminster, at the heart of the British government. What happened next in the summer of 1984 helps to explain how shocking allegations of rape and murder against some of the country’s most powerful men went unchecked for decades.

Less than 24 hours after starting to inquire about the dossier presented to him by a senior Labour Party politician, the editor was confronted in his office by a furious member of parliament who threatened him and demanded the documents. “He was frothing at the mouth and really shouting and spitting in my face,” Don Hale told The Daily Beast. “He was straight at me like a raging lion; he was ready to knock me through the wall.”

Despite the MP’s explosive intervention, Hale refused to hand over the papers which appeared to show that Leon Brittan, Margaret Thatcher’s Home Secretary, was fully aware of a pedophile network that included top politicians.

The editor’s resistance was futile; the following morning, police officers from the counter-terror and intelligence unit known as Special Branch burst into the newspaper office, seized the material and threatened to have Hale arrested if he ever reported what had been found.

More than 30 years later, an inquiry into allegations of child sex abuse rings, murder, and cover-ups has been launched by the British government after Scotland Yard detectives said they believed statements by victims who claimed they were systematically abused as young boys at sex abuse parties attended by judges, politicians, intelligence officers, and staff at the royal palaces.

In 1983, a controversial MP, Geoffrey Dickens, had made a series of incendiary claims about active pedophiles in the corridors of power. He handed a file containing the names of alleged perpetrators to Leon Brittan; publicly the authorities shrugged off the claims and no trial or prosecution would follow. The dossier mysteriously disappeared.

Decades later, Brittan claimed he had simply handed the papers to his subordinates to investigate and heard no more about it. Last year, he was forced to clarify his statement when it emerged that he had later written to Dickens to say the initial investigation had been deemed “worth pursuing” by investigators.

OK, now, VIP pedo rings in Belgium and the UK are established facts. Why do you think the US is somehow immune?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

~snip~

in a lot of other circumstances i've seen discussed in this thread, all you have is circumstance, or outright fantasy.

~snip~

Seems to me that if MORE than circumstance (circumstantial evidence) was publicly available and widely known about, then we wouldn't need this discussion.

We would be cheering the pending and ongoing prosections of the perps.

Which brings us back to the point of this discussion, which is connecting the dots and finding evidence BEYOND the mere mountains of circumstance that have already been brought to light in the past few weeks/months.

Evidence which supports OR refutes these dark accusations I might add.

edit on 12-4-2018 by tjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy
Black smoke, white smoke... selecting a pope?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
to address all of your very thoughtful replies, yes i do agree that this happens, that it happens involving powerful people as well as non-powerful, and that there is often conspiracy to cover it up. no argument from me! the evidence is overwhelming in that regard.

but... accusations should not precede evidence. targeting celebrities and politicians on hearsay and gut feelings and a random instagram post you feel is slightly off is just wrong.

by all means, look for evidence. just keep in mind what actual evidence is, and turn it over to authorities if you find it.

fantasizing that there are tapes of hillary and huma raping children but they're just not available because we can't handle the truth? again, gross.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Well I try to only post stuff I think up, anymore.

And I havent been on my OP game for a while.

But maybe I should be the one to do it, as I was in the game back around then and saw the social media's evolution (in our sort of context).

You do seem rather uniquely suited for it.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I'll browse some source code when I get to laptop in few hours.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Holier Than Thou much?

Being chastised for suspecting celebrities and political leaders of crimes w/o hard evidence seems hypocritical to me...especially when many of those chastising have actively engaged in condemning and pre-convicting President Trump of treasonous, traitorous collusion...with ZERO evidence.

...Just my morning observation.
GOOD MORNING Q-STERS.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Re: the door one that is 37 secs. Can anyone make out details on the package? I’m at work and can’t get a good view on my phone.

Handprints are creepy as he**

Also couldn’t help but notice a super weird pic on that beer wife’s Tumblr page of a package and a naked baby being held up. Weird stuff.
ETA may have been an eclipse viewer...but still odd.

edit on 12-4-2018 by SideEyeEverything because: Fat finger corrections

edit on 12-4-2018 by SideEyeEverything because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Here hear!

top topics

<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join