It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 166
<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: carewemust

I'm interested but I'm just not following the leaps in logic.

ETA: Guess I'll just have to sit back and wait until something actually happens, or not.

Just a quick analogy...what is more important on a journey...the accelerator or the brakes?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
From the security camera photo thats been going around

From GA twitter video.

Same

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

And thanks for your thoughtful reply.

Re: the quote, Trump wasn't in the army of course but I think I read somewhere that his dad gave him a sort of toughening upbringing, dealing his tenants in NY.

You might be interested in Prez the Donald's uncle, as well...

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Perfectenemy
Black smoke, white smoke... selecting a pope?

I may have missed it but there is one thing regarding the Pope that I haven't seen mentioned, and it involves one of the Podesta emails. (I can't link to the Wikileaks page, so I am linking to a blog post where you can find a link to the email and the attachments to it, two pictures.)

Chairman of Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign, John Podesta throws a “pizza party” which has a cardboard cut-out of Francis in attendance. Part of the WikiLeaks #PodestaEmails are the two photos attached to the email below which in part reads, “Attached are pictures that capture some of the spirit of the evening - at a couple of different levels.” Is this a cryptic reference to what happened at the party? Or is it alluding to steganography — hiding data in the photo images?

Dardboard cut-out of Francis shows up at John Podesta’s “pizza party”

This is the pic with the full figure cardboard figure of the Pope.

Whatever the email and the pic really mean, I does give some bad associations for those of us who have looked into P-gate a bit and know about all the pedophile priests that the Vatican has protected.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

From GA twitter video.

Same

Sure does look like the same stairwell.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

They look different to me.

The b/w sec cam pic stairs look like they have a runner and have a right hand turn at the bottom.

In the color pic, no runner and no right hand turn at the bottom.

Edit: the lights are different too
edit on 12-4-2018 by tjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Just a thought but maybe some of the "keys" that wiki leaks and JA has posted over the past few months hold info to the video.

Also, China is smart to keep the best clown information gathering tool ever Facebook out of their country. No wonder MZ has been there for 3 years trying to get established.

Handler mandated.

And/or... Since China demands companies working in China have foreign ownership (so FBChina or whatever they call themselves there, a FB subsidiary is 50%+ owned by the Chinese) and tech transfer (FB "DARPA-style" projects become IP of China)...
Also, China can game the FB data collection just like the US. They can maintain their own database for their citizens. And potentially foreign citizens...

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

From GA twitter video.

Same

Sure does look like the same stairwell.

This is not the same stairwell.

Look at where I placed the red arrow.

The giveaway is the downward 45 degree angle.

The view from Camera 8 shows a stairway that goes down and continues down and to the right.

Not the same stairwell.

Also, who goes creeping around at night filming through the windows of buildings?

He's gonna in trouble doing that...
edit on 12-4-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Apr 12 2018 00:21:58 (EST) Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: f666d7 1008463
Funny.
www.washingtonpost.com...
Serious.
Night [5]
Q

From the link...

It certainly seems like common sense that people who read any trusted local mainstream media newspaper will be more informed than those who do not. But when local news goes away, or is harder to access, people will only have online sources of information.

This is a huge fallacy in thinking. Your local print newspaper is mostly just cribbing its stories under license from AP, Bloomberg, or Reuters. You might get an opinion piece or truely local stroy there, but it's mostly still the same top-down liberal jibber-jabber being printed.

WaPo does do a lot of it's own reporting, so I will give them that, but to say that local print circulation killed the message and favored Trump. I dunno. Even the online source are marching in lock step with the canned AP message.

I think what they are really belly aching about is that they lost control of the narrative. Most news sources were late adopters WRT the transition from paper print to elctronic formats. They had a chance to stay in control, but they stubbornly held on to their buggy whips and got their asses handed to them.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore
Don't feed trolls make every post count. If anyone still here having doubts about any subject matter discussed within these treads go ahead and remove yourself instead of asking others to "prove" your doubts. All the info is here and past threads!

LNM

lnm,

Interesting pattern. Two folks hear are so sincere with their "just wanting to know" and their "I'm just asking" system of whatever. The faux sincerity is a key giveaway, if you have to qualify what you are contributing with a "I'm just trying" then something is off, it's too much effort to create intimacy of intent. It's a tired and lame system of connection used to sell timeshares.

Folks, work to keep yourself clean and evolving.

Refresh: If a post hits one in the gut, leave it alone no matter what - save yourself.
If a post triggers one to react ASAP, leave it the hell alone. Nothing I post demands a response at all, from anyone.
Demands are not your friend, ever. Humans share, demands come from.....

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

From GA twitter video.

Same

No, it's not even close. No stripe on the bottom, no hallway hooking to the right at the end, floor is not two colors, surveillance cam has level hallway, GA video has descending stairs.
edit on 12-4-2018 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Seen it before. Not compelling.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

Sure people network but that doesn't mean they are privy to everything each one is doing.

How many mass murderer's have friends, co-workers and neighbors say "I would never had believed it" when it turns out they now someone like that so yeah, you can make all the connections you want but that doesn't mean proof of a group who knows each others kinks.
edit on 12-4-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog
Just a quick analogy...what is more important on a journey...the accelerator or the brakes?

The brakes.

If the accelerator is faulty the worst thing that can happen is you have to walk. If your brakes fail you can kill yourself, those in your vehicle or someone else on the road.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Interesting pattern. Two folks hear are so sincere with their "just wanting to know" and their "I'm just asking" system of whatever. The faux sincerity is a key giveaway, if you have to qualify what you are contributing with a "I'm just trying" then something is off, it's too much effort to create intimacy of intent. It's a tired and lame system of connection used to sell timeshares.

Preemptive excuses are the norm in this type of LARP.

If that was aimed at me then you can be sure that it isn't faux sincerity, I'm here to debunk.

Millions of posts over 2 years and people are still reposting the Epstein flight logs like it is some breaking info, Podesta e-mails that have been explained and talking about Abramovic's hands.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Not compelling??

Suggests you choose to turn a blind eye to evidence of an extended conspiracy when it is validly presented.
edit on 12 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Your reply has zero to do with what he said...

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Boats dont have breaks, I journey all the time on them.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Whilst going through Q posts using Guccifer decode method I came across a possible result that needs secondsight builds:

Q Post #151, Chan post 149401052, Nov 15th 2017 12:51:10 (post content in picture - catching dangerous animal):

It includes: PIC, HC, BHO, RC, VAT, ELOIM, MOT, aloso
1) WECEIDYW = We see (and) ID You?
2) MOT = Moment of Truth? Mission Operations team?

This just all seems to much of a coincidence not to be a message - over 50% of message interpretable!

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

There have been many whistleblowers over time who have said many things, and more often than not, nothing solid ever comes to light.

Guess it just means your idea of "validly" differs from mine.

Your reply has zero to do with what he said...

Maybe you should re-read.

Boats dont have breaks, I journey all the time on them.

The post I replied to specifically asked about breaks, not boats.

edit on 12-4-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join