It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART -V-

page: 164
<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

Gave you a star for compiling even just a short list but have these been tied to a worldwide "Illuminati-Satanic-Pedophile-Ring".

Here is something to but things in perspective: Total number of convictions related to human trafficking in the world from 2007 to 2016

Basically a bar graph with convictions worldwide. If my calcs are correct the total is 48,815 convictions and still they are not claiming "Illuminati-Satanic-Pedophile-Ring".

ETA: Strange that when I click the link I posted I get an "exclusive content" pop-up covering the bar graph although it showed it when I got to it from a search. Might be a cookie thing. Screenshot is the best I can do for those who might get the same pop-up.

edit on 12-4-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
a reply to: carewemust

Both RR and Mueller will be fired by Jeff Sessions with full "cause", upon release of the IG Report.

#ReleaseTheIGReport!!!

Gut feeling that Sessions will un-recuse himself before firing both? The problem with the IG report is that it's so large, it's supposed to be released in stages. Waiting until the investigation is 100% finished might take another year. Many whistle-blowers coming forward.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Am I supposed to draw you nice graphic of people interconnected through those organizations? Just on NXIVM I have something like 100 pages of articles and 50 pages of phone transcripts.

Or from other side: Are Clowns using sex slaves (often underage) to set up and blackmail people with "lax morale"? Yes they do. Are they all satanists? Probably not. Do all people who attend rituals believe in rituals? No. Problem is your lump-it-all-to-ball attitude.

If you brake it apart and ask yourself: Are those areas somehow connected? You will find they are on personal and institutional level.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius
Are they all satanists? Probably not. Do all people who attend rituals believe in rituals? No.

That is all you had to say.

Problem is your lump-it-all-to-ball attitude.

That swings both ways.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Apr 11 2018 21:09:57 (EST)
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: e8e4fc 1005902

Q

qanon.pub...

Confirmed by Q. The 17 on the jerseys represents the 17th letter of the alphabet..which is "Q"
twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
That swings both ways.

Yes, that is hermeneutic circle: We understand parts in context of whole and whole have meaning only from parts.

You want to talk about context without knowledge of parts.

I'm pretty aware of this problem so I decided to setup Q Wiki as research/collaboration tool. Now it contains 95% of Q drops (will upload rest today), HRC/Podesta leaked emails, many articles cited in last 2 threads, etc ...

You are welcome to participate, just PM me your through away email (preferably establish new one).

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Not sure what you mean. I was just pointing out that much of the movement behind "Illuminati-Satanic-Pedophile-Conspiracy" is about lumping things.

So yeah, things happen, maybe even thousands of examples, but they do not make the conspiracy through lumping accurate.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

youtu.be...

Perhaps you've never heard of Ronald Bernard? He was elite banker turned whistleblower who gives detailed explanations of the Luciferian-elite-pedo-rings you're inquiring about.
edit on 12-4-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: Still having trouble embedding

edit on 12-4-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: JaspersCheese

Facebook.
Building 8.
China.

Yeah, mind reading tech from the Zuckborg, what fun!

Sep 6 2017
Blocked in China, Facebook Is Said to Seek a Shanghai Office

Sep 7 2017
Why Facebook Is Looking for Office Space in Shanghai

In an effort to strengthen Facebook’s ties with China, the company’s CEO and founder Mark Zuckerberg has spent the past three years giving speeches at one of the country’s top universities in Mandarin and directly courting China’s president, Xi Jinping.

September 19 2017
MIZUHO: Here's why Facebook has 'a realistic opportunity' to enter China in 2018

Facebook's current approach of helping Chinese advertisers sell ads overseas "appears to
be aligned with Chinese government's policy to globalize local companies," and could finally lead to the company securing the coveted Internet Content Provider (ICP) license needed to officially do business in China. Lee estimated that Facebook already makes more than $1 billion per year from Chinese marketers that use its platform to advertise outside of China.

One way Facebook has experimented with getting back into China is by creating a censorship tool that automatically suppresses certain posts in specific geographic areas, The New York Times reported last year. Facebook has never confirmed the existence of the tool.

Oct 28 2017
Mark Zuckerberg is back in China as Facebook eyes opportunity to finally enter the country

Facebook has also been covertly testing a photo-sharing app in China and is said to be on the hunt for a Shanghai office for its fledgling consumer hardware division, Building 8.

edit on 12-4-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Video not playing. Probably link added incorrectly.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Probably ( I'm on my mobile.) The link is included if you'd be so kind as to embed it for educational purposes.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

So yeah, things happen, maybe even thousands of examples, but they do not make the conspiracy through lumping accurate.

That is why Q wiki exists. It is impossible to present anything complex on ATS because of T&C and linear nature of threads. Chans/Reddit/Voat have same problem.

What you see in this thread is brainstorming, everybody keeps its personal notebook + there is place where to put it all without ATS T&C constrains. Think about citation policy here: 10% of article. We want to search all relevant articles for reoccurence of names.

So to sum it up: We do not have (many) answers, but we have tsunami of valid questions and we are building platform for sorting it out. Keep in mind that linear thread can not be more than brainstorming.

edit on 12-4-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: eliminated nasty dual negation

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

"the company’s CEO and founder Mark Zuckerberg has spent the past three years giving speeches at one of the country’s top universities in Mandarin"

Want to hear it just for curiosity.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   
re FB building 8 China

Currently 10 Job offers on FB for China, all in Shanghai:

Supply Base Engineer, Electro-Mechanical
Supplier Quality Engineer - EM
Hardware Test Engineer, Building 8
Mechanical Supplier Quality Engineer, Building 8
Supplier Quality Engineer - Mechanical, Building 8
Marketing Science Partner, Greater China
SMB Partner Manager, China
Mechanicals Plastics, Supply Base Engineer
Manufacturing Systems Manager, Consumer Hardware (x2)

FB jobs in China

ETA2: from one of the job descriptions

The B8 team will apply DARPA-style breakthrough development at the intersection of ambitious science and product development. It will operate on aggressive, fixed timelines, with extensive use of partnerships in universities, small and large businesses. The Product Launch Team has the responsibility for taking breakthroughs and delivering them to market at scale.

ETA1 for Jan

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   
After my last posts my satellite modem was zapped. Have not been able to follow. Don't feed trolls make every post count. If anyone still here having doubts about any subject matter discussed within these treads go ahead and remove yourself instead of asking others to "prove" your doubts. All the info is here and past threads!

Going in to city later and will be back to help fill in blanks on what I have missed.

LNM

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Now let's put things together re FB Building 8 and China.

FB history of data privacy scandals
FB research for mind reading devices
FB efforts for mass production of hardware

Combined with China's soon to be rolled out Social Credit System. Thought crimes? Dystopia!

China ranks citizens with a social credit system - here's what you can do wrong and how you can be punished

The program is due to be fully operational by 2020, but is being piloted for millions of people already. The scheme is mandatory.

Some of the punishments and rewards of the system according to the article will be:

Banning you from flying or getting the train.
Throttling your internet speeds
Banning you or your kids from the best schools
Stopping you getting the best jobs
Keeping you out of the best hotels
Being publicly named as a bad citizen

get you more matches on dating websites
discounts on energy bills
rent things without deposits
get better interest rates at banks

Don't think for a second they won't roll this out in western countries too. Fun times!

ETA: Should Facebook still be working on a mind-reading device?

ETA2: Of course FB is not alone in mind read tech but they might be the first to go into mass production. Another example:

MIT’s New Voiceless Interface Can Read the Words in Your Head

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Here is the article from the latest q drop.
www.reuters.com...

So, apparently Silicon Valley has fought protections to help victims of trafficking through websites. This has led to a 20 year free run on that market.

Sick, sick people.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Just a thought but maybe some of the "keys" that wiki leaks and JA has posted over the past few months hold info to the video.

Also, China is smart to keep the best clown information gathering tool ever Facebook out of their country. No wonder MZ has been there for 3 years trying to get established.

Handler mandated.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

First, I don't think anyone is going to ridicule you, not honestly at least. Just do me a favor and realize that Hamilton created helped bring about the federal reserve.

But generally I see a danger to freedom

Freedom isn't free at any rate. I don't remember ever being told it was safe either. They were right when they said no matter what, to retain your freedom you're going to have to keep fighting for it. I've come to realize that and that the fight doesn't end.

I'll try not to derail further.
edit on 12-4-2018 by Pseudosyntax because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Good call Jan... to add...the video URL could well be held in a comment line in the source code.

If someone could generate a script that outputs comment lines only from saved URL pages' source code then this would be not to big a job to read through. I'd guess at 80 urls times say 50 comment lines per page = 4000lines output to skim through?

Comment lines differentiated by ' , " , or * at start of line?

top topics

<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join